Code of Conduct
    Dependent

Default How to contact member if PM box is full.

DolceThaDon's PM box is full and I'd like to contact this member concerning a Market Place/Item for Sale.

Default Re: How to contact member if PM box is full.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFrank75 View Post
    DolceThaDon's PM box is full and I'd like to contact this member concerning a Market Place/Item for Sale.
    Well, if the member does not see your post, you could always leave him a visitor message. There may be other ways, too. I am not sure.
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts
    Currently wearing: Unforgettable by Revlon

Go to a recent thread that he posted on and tell him that you're trying to contact him but his PM box is full.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Dependent

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll give them a try.

Dependent

For some reason the visitor messaging system will not allow me to enter a message or I'm too inept to figure it out. Unfortunately the user doesn't post very much so replying to a post may not work.

For some reason the visitor messaging system will not allow me to enter a message or I'm too inept to figure it out. Unfortunately the user doesn't post very much so replying to a post may not work.
    I wrote a message to him about his full inbox on a couple of threads that he most recently posted on, so we'll see if he sees it.

You might also contact a moderator to see if they are able to message him somehow, or if they might be able to clear a few PM's to enable people to communicate with him.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Is not there an option to send him an email through BN?
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts
    Currently wearing: Unforgettable by Revlon