Code of Conduct
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2435
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Votre - Love Me More For Women!

Love Me More by Votre Parfum is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Love Me More was launched in 2018. The fragrance features leather, biscuit, thyme, saffron, black vanilla husk, white musk and powdery notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Votre - Morning's Not Soon For Women!

Morning's Not Soon by Votre Parfum is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Morning's Not Soon was launched in 2018. The fragrance features peach, white chocolate, white musk, leather and powdery notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Votre - Undress Me Slowly For Women!

Undress Me Slowly by Votre Parfum is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Undress Me Slowly was launched in 2018. The fragrance features pistachio blossom, vanilla, powdery notes, fig and litchi.

NEW: Votre - White Suit For Women!

White Suit by Votre Parfum is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. White Suit was launched in 2018. The fragrance features white musk, mandarin orange, ambroxan, cranberry and apple.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Ambre For Women!

Ambre by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg and pepper; base notes are amber, labdanum and musk.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Neroli For Women!

Neroli by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features neroli and white flowers.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Oranger For Women!

Oranger by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top note is orange blossom; middle note is musk; base notes are amber and vanilla.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Tubereuse For Women!

Tubereuse by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and green notes; middle notes are tuberose, heliotrope and orange blossom; base notes are tonka bean and sandalwood.

NEW: Chataeu Berger - L For Women!

"A subtle perfume, a Citrus mix, of exotic Verbena, of White Cedarwood and of Silky Musks. A whirlwind of fresh scents which releases delicate aromas, elusive, shadowy, followed by a procession of feelings and emotions. As fresh as airy, a dream that one doesn’t want to stop. Floral, ultra feminine and assertive." - a note from the brand.

L was launched in 2018.

NEW: Zara - Coral Peony For Women!

Coral Peony by Zara is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Coral Peony was launched in 2019. Top note is litchi; middle note is peony; base note is musk.

NEW: Chateau Berger - O As Original For Women!

"Woody Magnetic Floral.
    Imagine a young woman in a hurry, laughing, natural, irresistible who emanates a degree of sensuality. She fleets by leaving a glamour trail extremely feminine. The different facets of this Woody Floral, will bloom into a dizzying bouquet of Ylang Ylang and Pink Peppercorn scents, wrapped up by a harmonious Rose chord, Absolute of Jasmine embellished with White Musks. This perfume moves the wearer at high speed.
    Its touch of Tuberose melts on the skin and exalts femininity. A lightning strike, female, sensual." - a note from the brand.

O As Original was launched in 2018.

NEW: Chateau Berger - N As Natural For Women!

"Gourmand Floral.
    Fresh and sparkling to mirror the personality of the young woman. A delicate Floral, soft as a comforting caress around juicy Pear notes. In their heart, the petals of Turkish Roses, the flavours of Indian Jasmine and Indonesian Patchouli fly away to leave behind, as a base, the transparency of the White Musks with a touch of Sandalwood. Tender and loving just like a first date, a kiss.A Gourmand note, discreet and a touch of mysterious sensitivity. Girly, irresistibly feminine." - a note from the brand.

N As Natural was launched in 2018.

NEW: Yanina Yakusheva - Ravenna For Women!

Ravenna by Yanina Yakusheva is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ravenna was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Yanina Yakusheva. Top notes are tuberose, gardenia and peach; middle notes are frangipani, white honey, coconut, cedar and milk; base notes are ambergris, musk, vanilla and suede.

NEW: Scotch & Soda - Scotch & Soda Eau De Parfum For Women!

Scotch & Soda (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Scotch & Soda for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by SA.G Group.

Perfumer

Robertet

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Lemon, Bergamot
    Heart Notes
    Lotus, Rose
    Base Notes
    Gaiac wood, Sandalwood

NEW: Nayassia - Hymne A L'Amour For Women!

Hymne a l’Amour by Nayassia is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hymne a l’Amour was launched in 2019. Top notes are blood mandarin and aldehydes; middle notes are heliotrope, iris and rose; base notes are musk, amber and vanila.

NEW: Nayassia - Bevin House For Women!

Bevin House by Nayassia is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bevin House was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, litchi and peach; middle notes are jasmine, peony, rose and orange blossom; base notes are white sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Maison Francis Kurkdjian - A La Rose For Women!

L'eau └ la Rose by Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. L'eau └ la Rose was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are litchi and pear; middle notes are damask rose, grasse rose, peony and violet; base note is musk.

NEW: Nina Ricci - L'Air Du Ciel For Women!

From NST:

Nina Ricci has launched L'Air du Temps L’Air du Ciel, a new limited edition flanker to 1948's L'Air du Temps.

As a perfumery legend, L’Air du Temps is a manifesto for peace and freedom which has been dear to women’s hearts for over seventy years. An anthem to love captured in its emblematic dove bottle, as a symbol of Nina Ricci’s heritage.
    This year, it is an iconic perfume which is being reinvented in a limited edition. L’Air du Ciel, a delicately tender fragrance, celebrates a unique moment of grace: when the setting sun tinges the azure with its unrivalled pastels.
    Conceived by the perfumers Louise Turner and Natalie Cetto, L’Air du Ciel expresses all the sensations of dusk: the freshness of the atmosphere, the softness of the ambient light, the warm caress of the last rays of the sun...
    The vivacity of bergamot, mandarin and petit grain bigarade fades away to allow for the deployment of a radiant, enveloping orange blossom. With an insane note of elegance whose freshness seems to rise up to the firmament, which entwines with addictively indulgent honey, heightened by tonka beans and bitter almond. Finally, a cloud of cottony white musk floats into the sillage of this perfume, which creates the feeling of touching the sky.
    Nina Ricci L’Air du Ciel is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

NEW: Floral Street - Electric Rhubarb For Women!

From NST:

UK-based niche line Floral Street has launched Electric Rhubarb, a new fragrance.

For the sparkling, luminous, charming and fun-loving.
    An unexpected and bubbly white floral.
    If you could bottle that feeling of laughing and sipping perfectly chilled Prosecco on a balmy summer’s afternoon - this would be it.
    Created in collaboration with the Royal Horticultural Society, beautiful white florals and soft powdery sandalwood are combined with the scent of English rhubarb and an unexpected blast of salty sea air to make this an instant mood lifter.
    Bubbly, effervescent and a little bit unexpected, it’s the perfect party guest of the fragrance world.
    Electric Rhubarb was developed by perfumer JÚr˘me Epinette. Additional notes include gardenia, frangipani and jasmine.
    Floral Street Electric Rhubarb is available now at John Lewis in the UK, in 10 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

NEW: Eudora - E Rouge For Women!

E Rouge by Eudora is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. E Rouge was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Marion Costero. Top notes are red apple and plum; middle note is jasmine; base notes are woody notes and patchouli.

NEW: Kenzo - Kenzo World Fantasy Collection Eau de Toilette For Women!

Kenzo World Fantasy Collection Eau de Toilette by Kenzo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Kenzo World Fantasy Collection Eau de Toilette was launched in 2019. Kenzo World Fantasy Collection Eau de Toilette was created by Francis Kurkdjian and Ma´a Lernout. Top notes are pear and bergamot; middle notes are almond blossom, peony and rose; base notes are orris, iso e super, sandalwood, vanilla, violet and musk.

NEW: Davidoff - Cool Water Intense For Her For Women!

Cool Water Intense for Her is a new perfume by Davidoff for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Coty.

Perfumers

Amandine Clerc-Marie, Christophe Raynaud

Fragrance Notes

Mandarin, Mangosteen, Exotic blossoms

NEW: Blumarine - B. Blumarine For Women!

From NST:

Italian fashion house Blumarine has launched B Blumarine, a new fragrance for women.

The new fragrance B.Blumarine evokes fashion and magic, beauty and feminine: it’s the olfactive story of the secrets behind the image of the Blumarine woman, as romantic as a beautiful floral print and as distinctive as the colour of the sky on a cloudless day. The essence expresses a complex olfactory score around the cabbage rose, the flower-symbol of the maison, flanked by flower accents of jasmine and passion-flower as well as fruity ones of pink grapefruit, pear and cassis. The seal of this sweet freshness come from the sensual accords of musk, sandalwood and cedar wood. The bottle in cut crystal, enriched by a flower with a chiffon floral print exclusively created by the fashion maison for this project and also printed on the textured cardboard box, reveals the pink hue of the fragrance.
    The fruity floral fragrance was developed by perfumer Marie Salamagne.
    Blumarine B is available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

NEW: Ghost - Ghost Purity For Women!

From NST:

Ghost has launched Purity, a new fresh floral fragrance for women.

Inhale a breath of fresh air. Purity. A sister scent to our iconic GHOST The Fragrance. The soft approach of a new dawn over the slumbering English countryside. The rustle of silks through a morning light dappled field. Fresh dew clings to hems and ankles. A whisper of mist which dissipates as the day draws near. Beneath a fragrant freesia top note unfurls dewy rose petals, violet and Casablanca lily. Whilst at the root, sandalwood is entwined with musk creating an earthy base aroma. Our fresh new fragrance takes its counterpart on a journey through rolling hills and hazy fields for a modern update on an iconic English scent.
    Additional notes include mandarin, pineapple, musks and meringue accord.
    Ghost Purity is available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

NEW: Lalique - Lalique de Lalique Orchidee Crystal Flacon For Women!

Lalique de Lalique Orchidee Crystal Flacon by Lalique is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Lalique de Lalique Orchidee Crystal Flacon was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophia Grojsman. Top notes are jasmine, wallflower and rose; middle notes are pear, blackberry and black currant; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and white musk.

NEW: E.G.O - Ego Love For Women!

Ego Love by E.G.O is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ego Love was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and citruses; middle note is jasmine; base notes are cypress, pine and laurels.

NEW: Les Parfums De Rosine - Mon Amie la Rose For Women!

Mon Amie La Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mon Amie La Rose was launched in 2019. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are white tea and turkish rose; base notes are chestnut and hazelnut.

NEW: Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Eau De Parfum 2019 For Woman!

Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum 2019 by EstÚe Lauder is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum 2019 was launched in 2019. Top note is coconut; middle note is tiare flower; base notes are sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 2019 For Woman!

Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 2019 by EstÚe Lauder is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 2019 was launched in 2019. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are coconut and tiare flower; base notes are amber and vanilla.

NEW: Parisvally - Answer For Women!

Answer by Parisvally Perfumes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and galbanum; middle notes are nutmeg and cedar; base notes are musk and exotic woods.

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast