Code of Conduct
Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2707
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Regal - Instyle For Women!

Instyle by Regal is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and black currant; middle notes are jasmine sambac and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Regal - Summer Party For Women!

Fizz Summer Party by Regal is a floral fragrance for women.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Gosh - Nothing For Women!

Nothing by Gosh is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and apricot; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, violet, rose and heliotrope; base notes are musk, amber and sandalwood.

NEW: Gosh - Everything For Women!

Everything by Gosh is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, amalfi lemon, mandarin orange, peach and green notes; middle notes are floral notes and jasmine; base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar, amber, benzoin, tonka bean and vanille.

NEW: Gosh - Be My Kaos For Women!

Be My KAOS by Gosh is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are plum, melon, apricot and pear; middle notes are jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley, brazilian rosewood, lily and cyclamen; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar and amber.

NEW: Primark - Polka For Women!

Polka by Primark is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features citruses, floral notes and grapefruit.

NEW: Primark -P.S... Love Noir For Women!

P.S... Love Noir by Primark is a Oriental fragrance for women.

NEW: Primark - P.S... Love Rose For Women!

P.S... Love Rose by Primark is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose, floral notes and green notes.

NEW: Primark - Midnight Kiss For Women!

Midnight Kiss by Primark is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features osmanthus, heliotrope, violet, rose and amber.

NEW: Seventeen - Flame For Women!

Flame by Seventeen is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are freesia and reseda; middle notes are orris root, peach and orange blossom; base notes are musk, oakmoss and patchouli.

NEW: Seventeen - Fruity For Women!

Fruity by Seventeen is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and melon; middle notes are tuberose, violet, geranium, apple, ylang-ylang, plum and peach; base notes are musk, vetiver, amber and oakmoss.

NEW: Seventeen - Iria For Women!

Iria by Seventeen is a Oriental fragrance for women. Top notes are elemi, orange and bergamot; middle notes are rose, gardenia, baie rose, geranium, neroli and tuberose; base notes are musk, cedar, oakmoss, vetiver, patchouli, vanilla and amber.

NEW: Seventeen - Juicy For Women!

Juicy by Seventeen is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and apple; middle notes are jasmine, baie rose, tuberose, violet, mimosa and rose; base notes are cedar, musk, coumarin, peru balsam and vanilla.

NEW: Seventeen - Magic Musk For Women!

Magic Musk by Seventeen is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are rose, green tea and aldehydes; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley and jasmine; base notes are musk, vetiver, amber and moss.

NEW: Seventeen - Sense For Women!

Sense by Seventeen is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are orange blossom and osmanthus; middle notes are amber and vanilla; base notes are vetiver, precious woods and musk.

NEW: Princesse Marina De Bourbon - Cristal Rosae For Women!

Cristal Rosae by Princesse Marina De Bourbon is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Cristal Rosae was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippine CourtiŔre. Top note is rose; middle notes are rose and violet; base notes are musk and cedar.

NEW: Gritti - Tutu For Women!

tutu by Gritti is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. tutu was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Gritti. Top notes are grapefruit, cassis, coconut and apple; middle notes are jasmine, rose and heliotrope; base notes are raspberry, vanilla, amber and musk.

NEW: M. Assam - Green Garden Rose For Women!

GREEN GARDEN ROSE by M. Asam is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lily, rose, amber, musk and powdery notes.

NEW: M. Assam - Little Blue Flower For Women!

LITTLE BLUE FLOWER by M. Asam is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features water notes, carnation, rose hip, bellflower, musk and amber.

NEW: M. Assam - Rosewood For Women!

ROSEWOOD by M. Asam is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features green apple, blood orange, palisander rosewood, iris and musk.

NEW: M. Assam - Resveratrol Premium Romance For Women!

RESVERATROL PREMIUM Romance by M. Asam is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features english rose, indian jasmine and cedar.

NEW: Acqua Di Montisola - Rosa Di Ceriola For Women!

Rosa di Ceriola by Acqua di Montisola is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are tuberose and wild rose; middle notes are freesia, tuberose, orange blossom, gardenia and magnolia; base note is amber.

NEW: Dilis - Senti Soar For Women!

Senti #Soar by Dilis Parfum is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Senti #Soar was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and orange; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, violet and jasmine; base notes are white musk and cedar.

NEW: Dilis - Senti Sensual For Women!

Senti #Sensual by Dilis Parfum is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Senti #Sensual was launched in 2019. Top notes are black currant and grapefruit; middle notes are pear, apple and white flowers; base notes are sandalwood and white musk.

NEW: Dilis - Senti Free For Women!

Senti #Free by Dilis Parfum is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Senti #Free was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, melon, pineapple and black currant; middle notes are peach, cedar, sea notes and violet; base notes are sandalwood, orange blossom, cedar and vanilla.

NEW: Dilis - Senti Bloom For Women!

Senti #Bloom by Dilis Parfum is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Senti #Bloom was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and orange; middle notes are rose, jasmine and violet; base notes are cedar and musk.

NEW: Dilis - Sexy Twenty For Women!

Sexy Twenty by Dilis Parfum is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, cassis, raspberry, pink grapefruit and wild strawberry; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, pink peony, violet and lily; base notes are musk, cashmere wood and vanilla.

NEW: Dilis - Dilis Classic Collection No. 39 For Women!

Dilis Classic Collection No. 39 by Dilis Parfum is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dilis Classic Collection No. 39 was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and lemon; middle notes are osmanthus, pear, orange and floral notes; base notes are oakmoss, cedar and musk.

NEW: Dilis - Flambee For Women!

Flambee by Dilis Parfum is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot, orange, mandarin orange, tonka bean, sandalwood, patchouli and labdanum.

NEW: C & A - Dignity For Women!

Dignity by C&A is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bitter orange and raspberry; middle notes are neroli, orange blossom and egyptian jasmine; base notes are honey and patchouli.

Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast