Code of Conduct
Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 2707
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Areej For Women!

Areej by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are patchouli and amber; middle notes are cardamom and cedar; base notes are white musk and vanilla.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Badiah Gold For Women!

Badiah Gold by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women. Top note is fruity notes; middle note is rose; base note is agarwood (oud).
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Bareea Oil For Women!

Bareea Oil by Syed Junaid Alam is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is white flowers; middle note is violet; base note is rose.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Banafsaj Oil For Women!

Banafsaj Oil by Syed Junaid Alam is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is rose; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are amber, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Bareeya For Women!

Bareeya by Syed Junaid Alam is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is white flowers; middle note is violet; base note is rose.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Dalia For Women!

Dalia by Syed Junaid Alam is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are tropical fruits and orange; middle note is rose; base notes are rose and vanilla.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Dalia Oil For Women!

Dalia Oil by Syed Junaid Alam is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are tropical fruits and orange; middle note is rose; base notes are rose and vanilla.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Dani For Women!

Dani by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top note is musk; middle notes are amber and rose; base note is agarwood (oud).

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Essence Of Arabia Fusion For Women!

Essence of Arabia Fusion by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top note is amber; middle note is agarwood (oud); base notes are musk and rose.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Essence Of Arabia Musk For Women!

Essence of Arabia Musk by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women. The fragrance features musk.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Essence Of Arabia Oud For Women!

Essence of Arabia Oud by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Chantecaille - Darby Rose For Women!

Darby Rose by Chantecaille is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Darby Rose was launched in 2019. Top notes are raspberry, cassis and lemon; middle notes are bulgarian rose, osmanthus and magnolia; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood and ambrette (musk mallow).

NEW: Franck Boclet - Married For Women!

Married is a new perfume by Franck Boclet for women and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Lemon, Orange
    Heart Notes
    Violet, Lilac, Rose, Orange blossom, Galbanum
    Base Notes
    Cedar, Sandalwood, Leather, Vanilla, Amber

NEW: Michael Malul London - Atara For Women!

"Smart. Seductive. Exquisite. Exclusive. A little mischievous, but always sophisticated, Atara is the little black dress of fragrances. Featuring enticing top notes of black currant and pear, while almond-like accords of tonka bean, praline, patchouli, and vanilla mingle to create a warm and gourmand base." - a note from the brand.

Atara was launched in 2019.

NEW: Michael Malul London - Joie De Vie For Women!

"What if happiness could be captured in a bottle? Joie de Vie was made for the dreamers and romantics. Bask in the glow of first love, with sparkling top notes of mandarin, apple blossom, and lotus unfurling into a heart of violet, magnolia, and jasmine, wrapped in dreamy base notes of delicate woods and musk." - a note from the brand.

Joie de Vie was launched in 2019.

NEW: Michael Malaul London - Electric Heat!

"March to the beat of your own fearless heart. Captivating and intoxicating, Electric Heart fuses the soul of night-blooming jasmine with freesia, wild orchid, and hundred-petaled rose, edged by an exotic base of Oriental musk and patchouli." - a note from the brand.

Electric Heart was launched in 2019.

NEW: Police - To Be Exotic Jungle Woman For Women!

To Be - Exotic Jungle Woman is a new perfume by Police for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Mavive.

Perfumers

Mathilde Bijaoui, Mane

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Lemon, Blackcurrant, Plum
    Heart Notes
    Osmanthus, Jasmine,
    Base Notes
    Suede, Patchouli, Vanilla

NEW: Zadig & Voltaire - Girls Can Say Anything For Women!

Girls Can Say Anything by Zadig & Voltaire is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Girls Can Say Anything was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Quentin Bisch. Top notes are iris and peony; middle note is tonka bean; base notes are fern, musk, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Companhia Da Terra - Eau De Provence For Women!

Eau de Provence by Companhia da Terra is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Ricardo Penafiel Malta. Top note is citruses; middle notes are floral notes and lavender; base note is cedar.

NEW: Hinode - Eterna For Women!

"With remarkable personality, created by floral notes such as Freesia, Rose and Jasmine, the fragrance reveals a subtle and enveloping beauty. Delicate as dawn in a flower garden, special as the reminder of a unique and striking moment." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Eterna Crystal For Women!

Eterna Crystal by Hinode is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features orchid.

NEW: Hinode - Grace For Women!

"Rescue your senses, live unique experiences and showcase all of its charm and sophistication." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Grace Midnight For Women!

"With Grace Midnight you light up the world! Rescue your senses, live unique experiences and showcase all of its charm and sophistication." - a note from the brand.

The nose behind this fragrance is Elisabeth Meier.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Crazy In Love For Women!

Ella Crazy in Love by Hinode is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features citruses, gardenia, violet and freesia.

NEW: Hinode - Ella First Love For Women!

"ELLA celebrates the romance and has as background the most beautiful stories of love." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Forever For Women!

"ELLA celebrates the romance and has as background the most beautiful stories of love." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Happy Romance For Women!

"Delight in Ella Happy Romance and celebrate the joy of life and moments of romance. An ideal fragrance for the woman who lives the daily life and dreams of the most beautiful stories of love." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Love Story For Women!

NEW: Hinode - Dazzle For Women!

Dazzle by Hinode is a Floral fragrance for women.

NEW: Hinode - Adelaide Em Flor, Flor De Lotus For Women!

"Adelaide em Flor Flor de Lˇtus has a harmonious combination of fruity notes and floral nuances with woody background of Sandalwood and Vanilla." - a note from the brand.

Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast