Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Place Des Lices - Safran Gourmand!

"A sweet and enveloping fragrance. The spicy note of saffron melts gently into a heart of almond, vanilla and toffee. Enriched with notes of milk, ending with musky and woody notes of sandalwood and cedar." - a note from the brand.

The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Duchene.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Place Des Lices - Tourbillon!

Tourbillon by Place des Lices is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Duchene. The fragrance features gurjan balsam, cypriol oil or nagarmotha, cedar, vetiver, cinnamon and agarwood (oud).
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Prudence Paris - Siraj!

Siraj by Prudence Paris is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Siraj was launched in 2018. The fragrance features incense, lavender, peony and orris root.

NEW: Rudy Profumi - Citrus Fruits!

Citrus Fruits by Rudy Profumi is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are grapefruit blossom and orange blossom; base notes are white musk and vetiver.

NEW: One Diffusion - A-080!

One Diffusion А-080 by One Diffusion is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features orange, bergamot, lemon, petitgrain, tarragon, lavender, rosemary, basil, thyme, mint, angelica, sage, fennel, coriander, myrrh, benzoin, patchouli, guaiac wood and immortelle.

NEW: One Diffusion - 53-63!

One Diffusion 53-63 by One Diffusion is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features neroli, basil, angelica, rosemary and benzoin.

NEW: One Diffusion - F-070!

One Diffusion F-070 by One Diffusion is a Chypre fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features bergamot, lemon, lavender, geranium, sandalwood, vanilla, jasmine, ceylon cinnamon, patchouli, galbanum, ylang-ylang, honeysuckle, virginian cedar, vetiver, nutmeg, amber, chamomile and calycanthus.

NEW: One Diffusion - W-101!

One Diffusion W-101 by One Diffusion is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features vanilla, jasmine, lemon, lavender, galbanum, narcissus, ylang-ylang, violet and cacao.

NEW: One Diffusion - W-102!

One Diffusion W-102 by One Diffusion is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features sandalwood, vetiver, pepper, nutmeg, lavender, bergamot, angelica, patchouli, geranium, ylang-ylang, wormwood, amber, orange, petitgrain and lemon.

NEW: One Diffusion - W-108!

One Diffusion W-108 by One Diffusion is a Leather fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features birch, bergamot, labdanum, ylang-ylang, palisander rosewood, geranium, thyme, cedar, patchouli, lemon, tarragon and orange.

NEW: One Diffusion - W-110!

One Diffusion W-110 by One Diffusion is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Scipione Zanella. The fragrance features incense, myrtle, mandarin orange, petitgrain, orange, lemon, rosemary, mint, wormwood, galbanum, vetiver and patchouli.

NEW: Nivea - Nivea Sun!

Nivea Sun by Nivea is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Nivea Sun was launched in 2019. Top note is green notes; middle notes are solar notes and flowers; base note is powdery notes.

NEW: Swiss Arabian - Cupid!

"Cupid is a Greek word which is associated to desire, affection & attraction. The notes perfectly complement the whole concept." - a note from the brand.

Cupid was launched in late 2018.

NEW: Prissana - Nesnas Qareen!

"NESN┴S is Hadramˇt, Yemen folklore from the thousand and one night. Half a human being that has half a head, half a body, one arm and one leg with a tail like a sheep.

Qareen is a demon or shaitan that sits on a shoulder and encourages you to commit evil. The creation open with harsh fruity with strong animalic notes and burning ash. Then Leathery rose and Halva accord rising up. Base with incense. This is the most challenging scent from entire collection." - a note from the brand.
    Nesnas Qareen was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Prissana - Ma Nishtana!

"Ma Nishtana are the first two words in a phrase meaning "Why is tonight different from all other nights?" Based from stories and lyrics from Had Gadya (Chava Alberstein version). The creation build around incense, spices, smoke and sacred woods represent Sacred incense and Middle east vibe." - a note from the brand.

Ma Nishtana was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Prissana - Mandarava!

"Heavenly flower according to Buddhist belief. Will be sent down to earth from heaven when heaven acquires earth’s agony. Mandarava, Celestials flowers belong to Trayastrimsa, a mountain range and white elephants. Dedicated to my grandmother who passed away years ago. This is my interpretation of the odor in heaven where my grand mother waiting for me in Trayastrimsa." - a note from the brand.

Mandarava was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Maison Crivelli - Rose SaltifOlia!

"Salty dunes, zesty spume, fiery bougainvillea. Sparkly spindrift. Pirouetting pink birds, imperial wind-blown centifolia. Swirly sand, silky seaweed meadows. Undersea woods, crystalline moods." - a note from the brand.

Rose SaltifOlia was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie Bakouche.

NEW: Edward Bess - Last Night!

"Shadow figures blanketed only by the darkness of night. The hours felt infinite while he vowed to keep the sun from rising. I belonged to you and you were all mine if only for the moments of this ecstatic dream. As the moon shone upon your skin like marble, all the stars looked on with envy. We were as one, therein the pitch blackness of nightfall." - Brand website.

Last Night was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Shiseido - Rising Sun!

Rising Sun is a new perfume by Shiseido / 資生堂 for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Lemon, Mineral notes, Marine notes
    Heart Notes
    Ylang-ylang, Rose, Jasmine absolute
    Base Notes
    Coconut, Mirabelle, Musk, Cashmeran

NEW: ArteOlfatoo - Vetiverve!

Vetiverve is a new perfume by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Citruses
    Heart Notes
    Pink pepper, Clove, Haitian vetiver
    Base Notes
    Myrrh, Musk, Woods, Vetiver
    Last edited by hednic; 3rd March 2019 at 04:03 PM.

NEW: Helan - Muschio Bianco!

Muschio Bianco by Helan is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features moss, musk, sandalwood and bourbon vanilla.

NEW: Helan - Mora E Muschio!

Mora & Muschio by Helan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Top notes are sicilian orange, blueberry, blackberry and raspberry; middle notes are black currant, cassis, musk and moss; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Derbe - Young!

Young by Derbe is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features fruity notes.

NEW: Derbe - Te'Nero!

Te' Nero by Derbe is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features black tea.

NEW: Derbe - Spezie E Patchouli!

Spezie e Patchouli by Derbe is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features spicy notes and patchouli.

NEW: Derbe - Rosa E Mora!

Rosa e Mora by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features rose and blackberry.

NEW: Derbe - Pepe E Pompelmo!

Pepe & Pompelmo by Derbe is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features grapefruit and pepper.

NEW: Derbe - Peonia E Lime!

Peonia e Lime by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features peony and lime.

NEW: Derbe - Papavero E Fico!

Papavero e Fico by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features poppy and fig.

NEW: Derbe - Olivo E Girasole!

Olivo e Girasole by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features olive and sunflower.

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast