Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Derbe - Nontiscordardime!

Nontiscordardime by Derbe is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features forget me not.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Derbe - Mela E Tulipani!

Mela e Tulipani by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features apple and tulip.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Derbe - Liquirzia E Mandarino!

Liquirizia e Mandarino by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features licorice and mandarin orange.

NEW: Derbe - Lavanda!

Lavanda by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lavender.

NEW: Derbe - Girl Profumo!

Girl Profumo by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sweet notes.

NEW: Derbe - Ginger E Jasmine!

Ginger e Jasmine by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features ginger and jasmine.

NEW: Derbe - Frangipani!

Frangipani by Derbe is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features frangipani.

NEW: Derbe - Fiori Del Chianti!

Fiori del Chianti by Derbe is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features tuscan iris and violet.

NEW: Derbe - Fiori Bianchi E Folgie Verde!

Fiori Bianchi e Foglie Verdi by Derbe is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features white flowers and green notes.

NEW: Derbe - Cedro E Pepe Rosa!

Cedro & Pepe Rosa by Derbe is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features citron and pink pepper.

NEW: Derbe - Canapa E Mirto!

Canapa e Mirto by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features cannabis and myrtle.

NEW: Derbe - Camelia E Coriandolo!

Camelia e Coriandolo by Derbe is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features camelia and coriander.

NEW: Derbe - Boy Profumo!

Boy Profumo by Derbe is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sweet notes.

NEW: Derbe - Baby Profumo!

Baby Profumo by Derbe is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lavender, lemon, bergamot and rosemary.

NEW: Derbe - Acqua Del Benessere!

Acqua del Benessere by Derbe is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mint.

NEW: Derbe - Acqua Degli Speziali!

Acqua degli Speziali by Derbe is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features moss, woody notes, floral notes and spicy notes.

NEW: Maison Crivelli - Bois Datchai!

"Forest races, crispy wild berries, tangy brambles, summery times. First one home. Cheeky games, smoky tea, spicy bark. Silvery reeds, lively embers, fruity seeds. A crimson moon." - a note from the brand.

Bois Datcha´ was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Dorothee Piot.

NEW: Amberfig - Tabac Royal!

Tabac Royal by Amberfig is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Tabac Royal was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are cognac, raspberry and heliotrope; middle notes are tobacco, cacao pod, leather and caramel; base notes are cashmere wood, vanilla and tonka bean.

NEW: Amberfig - Santal Rouge!

Santal Rouge by Amberfig is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Santal Rouge was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are pomelo, blood orange, pear and red wine; middle notes are rose, bourbon geranium, red cedar, agarwood (oud) and honey; base notes are sandalwood, amyris, virginia cedar, amber and oakmoss.

NEW: Amberfig - Precious Oud!

Precious Oud by Amberfig is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Precious Oud was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are agarwood (oud), white chocolate and honey; middle notes are rose and styrax; base notes are patchouli, cacao, tonka bean and amber.

NEW: Amberfig - Pluie D'Orange!

Pluie D'Orange by Amberfig is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Pluie D'Orange was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are sweet orange, yuzu, pink grapefruit and black pepper; middle notes are white ginger lily and water notes; base notes are vetiver, benzoin and virginia cedar.

NEW: Amberfig - Papiro Absoluto!

Papiro Absoluto by Amberfig is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Papiro Absoluto was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are guava, sicilian lemon and sweet orange; middle notes are caramel, virginia cedar, texas cedar, red cedar, himalayan cedar, geranium and black pepper; base notes are leather, patchouli and oakmoss.

NEW: Amberfig - Orange Flamboyant!

Orange Flamboyant by Amberfig is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Orange Flamboyant was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are sweet orange, yuzu, cardamom and black pepper; middle notes are elemi, labdanum and breu-branco; base notes are atlas cedar, benzoin and madagascar vanilla.

NEW: Amberfig - Ispahan!

Ispahan by Amberfig is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Ispahan was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are cassis, watermelon and raspberry; middle notes are rose, damask rose, iris, peanut and honey; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla and white musk.

NEW: Amberfig - Infiniment Mandarine!

Infiniment Mandarine by Amberfig is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Infiniment Mandarine was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are mandarin orange, petitgrain, pineapple and yuzu; middle notes are neroli, frangipani and water notes; base notes are white musk, vetiver and atlas cedar.

NEW: Amberfig - Green Wood!

Green Wood by Amberfig is a Chypre fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Green Wood was launched in 2018. Green Wood was created by David MagalhŃes and David Maruitte. Top notes are mint, sicilian lemon, absinthe, juniper, juniper berries and galbanum; middle notes are cannabis, mate, cypress, cashmere wood, pitanga, iris, lily and tagetes; base notes are sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, leather and oakmoss.

NEW: Amberfig - Citron Noir!

Citron Noir by Amberfig is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Citron Noir was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are apple, sicilian lemon, bergamot and pineapple; middle notes are agarwood (oud) and iris; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, vetiver and oakmoss.

NEW: Creatuer Mare Perfumes And Colognes - Eau De Levant!

"Fresh lemon? Salty? Sunscreen and ozone?The ideal sea scent for us is more than just a smell. He is a mood, a feeling. Eau du Levant smells of distance, of warmth. To the Mediterranean. Eau du Levant belongs to the fragrance family "Chypre", which is determined by the smells and flavors found on islands like Cyprus. Levant in French means the sunrise and at the same time the Levant, the mythical eastern part of the Mediterranean." - a note from the brand.

Eau du Levant was launched in late 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Geza Schoen.

NEW: Maison Crivelli - Santal Volcanique!

"Glowing spice-clouds , acid ashes, tremors : burning adrenaline. Ascent, 3700 meters. Beyond-black slopes: parched ylang, scorched sandalwood and cedar. Cascading coffee, cardamom crackling, roasting ginger. Roaring softness." - a note from the brand.

Santal Volcanique was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Ibanez.

NEW: Maison Crivelli - Fleur Diamantine!

"Floral levitation, crumpled mint, iced saffron. Suspended time. Mellow white paradise: a neroli descant, whispering, iridescent jasmine. A wall of fresh moss, fluttering corollas, a feathery sheen." - a note from the brand.

Fleur Diamantine was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Bertrand Duchaufour.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast