Code of Conduct
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2233
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Al Jamal Al Aswad!

Al Jamal Al Aswad by Sarahs Creations is an oriental musk fragrance for women and men.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Herdahl-Thorsing - Berry Tobacco!

Berry Tobacco Eau de Toilette offers berries infused with exotic vanillas, doused in generous sandalwood and wrapped in pipe tobacco. Giving a dark chocolate texture and gorgeous fullness like that of a deep red wine. The kiss of this scent will leave a seductive trail.- Brand website.

Berry Tobacco was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexander Herdahl-Thorsing.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Herdahl-Thorsing - White Rum!

White Rum Eau de Toilette is a warm blend of bay rum and lotus flowers that brings a strong and refined nod to the masculine colognes of old with a feminine touch. Bathed in ambers and spicy musks. White Rum is a bold scent which is both addictive and subtle.-Brand Website.

White Rum was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexander Herdahl-Thorsing.

NEW: Herdahl-Thorsing - Cream Flower!

Cream Flower Eau de Toilette has a velvet and floral aroma. Tuberose enriched with lilies and violets. Softened with white amber for a delicate flair. Sweetened musk and a dash of sandalwood to capture the arrangement. A smooth and inviting scent dedicated to the romanticized dream of a creamy and alluring bouquet - Brand website.

Cream Flower was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexander Herdahl-Thorsing.

NEW: Lola Cosmetics - Menta, Rosa Turca, Cravo, Notas Herbais e Vetiver!

Menta, Rosa Turca, Cravo, Notas Herbais e Vetiver by Lola Cosmetics is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Menta, Rosa Turca, Cravo, Notas Herbais e Vetiver was launched in 2018. The fragrance features mint, turkish rose, carnation, herbal notes and vetiver.

NEW: Abel - Pink Iris!

Pink Iris is a new perfume by Abel for women and men and was released in 2019.

Perfumer

Isaac Sinclair

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Sichuan pepper, Raspberry leaf, Basil
    Heart Notes
    Orris root, Rose, Jasmine
    Base Notes
    Vanilla, Musk

NEW: Demeter - Mountain Laurel!

From NST:

Demeter has launched Mountain Laurel, the latest addition to their Fragrance Library.

The Scent
    Mountain Laurel is a slightly warm, light, white and clean floral, that to us, is a harbinger of spring. It is hard to wear or smell this one without smiling. And that’s really the idea, isn’t it?

The Inspiration
    Another in a long line of fragrances inspired while on a hike. Go outside. It’s nice. You’ll like it.

Demeter Mountain Laurel is available in 15, 30 or 120 ml Cologne and in matching bath and home products ($6 - $40).

NEW: Otoori - Ahasees!

Ahasees by Otoori is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features amber, fruity notes and musk.

NEW: Otoori - Al Hawdaj!

Al Hawdaj by Otoori is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Otoori - Awsaf!

Awsaf by Otoori is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Otoori - Badr!

Badr by Otoori is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features floral notes, fruity notes, amber and musk.

NEW: Otoori - Bakhoor!

Bakhoor by Otoori is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), amber, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Otoori - Batool!

Batool by Otoori is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Top notes are musk, orange and vanilla; middle note is fruity notes; base note is citruses.

NEW: Otoori - Black Oud!

Black Oud by Otoori is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are cumin, incense and nutmeg; middle notes are vanilla, labdanum and cedar; base notes are castoreum, amber and agarwood (oud).

NEW: Otoori - Body Musk!

Body Musk by Otoori is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lily, agarwood (oud), rose and geranium; middle notes are fruity notes, plum, violet and jasmine; base notes are woody notes, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Otoori - Danhal Oud Khalifa!

Danhal Oud Khalifa by Otoori is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features incense, white musk and sweet notes.

NEW: Otoori - Hawwa!

Hawwa by Otoori is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Hawwa was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. Top note is lemon; middle notes are jasmine and ylang-ylang; base note is sandalwood.

NEW: Otoori - Kulthum!

Kulthum by Otoori is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sweet notes and oriental notes.

NEW: Otoori - Mukhalat!

Mukhallat by Otoori is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), amber, musk and spicy notes.

NEW: Otoori - Musk Al Safwa!

Musk Al Safwa by Otoori is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are citruses and green grass; middle notes are mint and tobacco; base notes are loukhoum and mango.

NEW: Otoori - Oud Perfume Oil!

Oud Perfume Oil by Otoori is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Otoori - Pure Musk!

Pure Musk by Otoori is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are ylang-ylang and beeswax; middle notes are benzoin and tonka bean; base notes are violet root and musk.

NEW: Otoori - Sandal Perfume Oil!

Sandal Perfume Oil by Otoori is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sandalwood, musk and oriental woodsy notes.

NEW: Otoori - Walhan!

Walhan by Otoori is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features musk, spicy notes and woody notes.

NEW: Sweet Arabian Oudh - Abuser!

"It makes you want to start, to walk, to dream, to jump, to fly, to laugh, to love, and not to cry. It makes you want to scream that you are happy when you are wearing a red dress, or maybe just tuxedo and a tie…It is sophisticated, it is complete, for him to make her smile and scream, for her to make him, well…remember her forever and that’s it." - Sweet Arabian

Abuser was launched in 2018.

NEW: Sweet Arabian Oudh - No Privacy!

"Designed to magnetize everyone around, this explosion of flowers is a ballade about sex appeal, about smiling without a reason, about bonding and joy. It represents the definition for life’s most exciting journey that every woman should have. It’s an all season, day and night, extremely easy to wear fragrance. It’s a statement about love, tears, forgiveness, passion and memories that last forever." - Sweet Arabian

No Privacy was launched in 2018.

NEW: Sweet Arabian Oudh - Sin Poetry!

"From today forward, you will never ask yourself again what synergy means! Sin Poetry it’s about addictiveness and balance between mind and heart, between eyes and ears, it’s our Shakespeare!!! Seductive and imposing, so different and sexy, elegant and sophisticated. It’s such a delight for all of our senses, such a thrill for the present! Such a flawless creation that speaks about tenderness and art, about balance and no dark, about light, about heart, about love and again about art." - Sweet Arabian

Sin Poetry was launched in 2018.

NEW: Naseem - Qadr!

Qadr by Naseem is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mandarin orange, sandalwood, lily, magnolia, black pepper and honey.

NEW: Naseem - Dahan Al Ood Muattaq!

Dahan Al Ood Muattaq by Naseem is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), dark chocolate, coffee and spicy notes.

NEW: Naseem - Al Manar!

Al Manar by Naseem is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features fruity notes, citruses, patchouli and honey.

Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast