Code of Conduct
Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2511
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Louis Armand - Alter Ego Spirit!

Alter Ego Espirit by Parfums Louis Armand is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are cardamom and sage; middle notes are lavender and iris; base notes are vetiver, patchouli and ambergris.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Louis Armand - Alter Ego Power!

Alter Ego Power by Parfums Louis Armand is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Top note is sea notes; middle notes are lavender, violet and cardamom; base notes are teak wood, patchouli and ambergris.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Regal - Boom Blast!

Boom Blast by Regal is a citrus fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Regal - Boom Energy!

Boom Energy by Regal is a woody fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Regal - Boom Thrill!

Boom Thrill by Regal is a green fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Regal - Classico!

Classico by Regal is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon blossom and rosemary; middle notes are nutmeg, cloves and geranium; base notes are leather, birch and moss.

NEW: RPL - XXI Bois De Cedre Et Vetiver!

XXI Bois De Cedre Et Vetiver by RPL is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. XXI Bois De Cedre Et Vetiver was launched in 2018. The fragrance features bergamot, cardamom, juniper, cedar, guaiac wood, vetiver and vanilla.

NEW: RPL - XX Brise Ventienne!

XX Brise Venitienne by RPL is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. XX Brise Venitienne was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, lavender, ginger, thyme and grapefruit; middle notes are sage, cedar and nutmeg; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, tonka bean, musk and oakmoss.

NEW: RPL - IX Rose Mystique!

"An oriental perfume of sensual damask rose d'Isfahan and captivating rose of sharon evoke deep emotions, the amber, oud and sandalwood capture the heart of the orient and unveils an aperture into 13TH century Persia." - a note from the brand.

XIX Rose Mystique was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Nicolas Bonneville.

NEW: RPL - I Jardin Byzantine!

I Jardin Byzantine by RPL is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. I Jardin Byzantine was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Domitille Bertier. Top notes are mandarin orange, green notes and peony; middle notes are pimento leaf and vanilla; base notes are patchouli and ambergris.

NEW: Cloon Keen Atelier - La Bealtaine!

La Bealtaine by Cloon Keen Atelier is a fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Cloon Keen Atelier - Róisín Dubh!

Róisín Dubh by Cloon Keen Atelier is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Róisín Dubh was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Meabh McCurtin. The fragrance features iris, patchouli, ink, incense and rose.

NEW: Mastiha - Mastiha!

“Offers sweet mastic sensation blended with delicate notes of rose, cedar wood and ylang-ylang. Great, magnificent long lasting perfume.

Contains: Mastic oil (essential oil derived from mastiha, which is the resin of Chios mastiha tree (Pistacia lentiscus var.chia) offering significant antimicrobial and healing properties) and Mastiha perfume” — press release of the brand.

NEW: Rammstein - Kokain!

Kokain is a new perfume by Rammstein for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Heart Notes
    Fuel, Patchouli
    Base Notes
    , Leather, Fire

NEW: Robert Piguet - Atomica!

From NST:

Robert Piguet has launched Atomica, a new fragrance.

The late Switzerland-born couturier Robert Piguet introduced his first perfume in the early 40s, and since then, his eponymous French house has re-emerged as a luxury perfumery. Classic aromas are formulated in a modern way to create provocative outcomes like this Atomica eau de parfum. Invigorating your senses, this mystic scent is offset with explosive notes of elemi oil and ginger, which are mixed with spicy, exotic accords and based with musky amber.
    Additional notes include cypriol, olibanum, vetiver, cedar and incense.
    Robert Piguet Atomica is available now at Selfridges in the UK, Ł175 for 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

NEW: Acqua Di Montisola - Peschiera!

Peschiera by Acqua di Montisola is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon, grapefruit, apple and peach; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are cedar, amber and white musk.

NEW: Parfumers Du Monde - Val D'Orcia!

Val d'Orcia by Parfumeurs du Monde is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Val d'Orcia was launched in 2018. Top notes are cypress, lime, orange and citron; middle notes are basil, immortelle and magnolia; base notes are tonka bean, myrrh, vanille, cappuccino and amyris.

NEW: WienerBlut - Klubwasser!

"Freshly broken twigs, spiced grasses and dark green nettles mark the path of the noble savage through the undergrowth of the wooded hills."

Klubwasser was launched in 2019.

NEW: The Spirit Of Azerbaijan - Gobustan Gold!

Gobustan Gold by The Spirit Of Azerbaijan is an oriental fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Dilis - Atlantica!

Atlantica Silver Moon by Dilis Parfum is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Atlantica Silver Moon was launched in 2019. Top notes are mandarin orange, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, iris, rhubarb and lily; base notes are amber, vetiver and musk.

NEW: Les Ecuadors - Ambre!

Ambre by Les Ecuadors is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Djorda Fato. The fragrance features coriander, geranium, myrrh, madagascar vanilla, sandalwood and amber.

NEW: Les Ecuadors - Turquoise!

Turquoise by Les Ecuadors is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Djorda Fato. The fragrance features sea water, rosemary and cedar.

NEW: Les Ecuadors - Mure Mure!

Mure mure by Les Ecuadors is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Djorda Fato. The fragrance features blackberry and musk.

NEW: Les Ecuadors - Musc!

Musc by Les Ecuadors is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Djorda Fato. The fragrance features coriander, iris and musk.

NEW: Les Ecuadors - Patchouli!

Patchouli by Les Ecuadors is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Djorda Fato. The fragrance features labdanum, patchouli and peru balsam.

NEW: Les Ecuadors - Patchouli Ancien!

Patchouli Ancien by Les Ecuadors is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features patchouli.

NEW: C & A - Tokyo!

Tokyo City by C&A is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are sea notes, mint, lavender, rosemary and calone; middle notes are sandalwood, jasmine, neroli and geranium; base notes are musk, moss, cedar, tobacco and amber.

NEW: C & A - NYC!

NYC Life by C&A is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are orange, citron, pine tree, resin and cardamom; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk, vetiver and palisander rosewood.

NEW: C & A - Paris!

Paris Spirit by C&A is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are citruses, basil, bergamot and palisander rosewood; middle notes are carnation, fir, lavender, jasmine, sage, rose, heliotrope and geranium; base notes are iris, sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla and cedar.

NEW: C & A - London!

London Calling by C&A is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are mahogany, sage, bergamot, lemon and sea salt; middle notes are nutmeg, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and pine; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, moss and cedar.

Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast