Code of Conduct
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Clash - Off-Road!

Families: CITRUS / HESPERIDIC, GREEN, MUSKY
    Top notes: BERGAMOT, GRAPEFRUIT, GREEN, MANDARIN
    Middle notes: JASMINE, MUGUET, NEROLI, TEA
    Dry down notes: MUSK, OAK MOSS, SANDALWOOD, VETYVER
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Clash - Idol!

Families: FOUGERE, AROMATIC, WOODY
    Top notes: SPEARMINT, APPLE, DIHYDROMYRCENOL
    Middle notes: SANDALWOOD, LAVANDIN, TRANSPARENT WOOD
    Dry down notes: MUSK, MOUSSE, COUMARIN
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Clash - Ignite!

Families: CITRUS MUSKY
    Top notes: BERGAMOT, CARDAMOM, GREEN NOTES
    Middle notes: JASMINE, ORANGE FLOWERS, FRUITY
    Dry down notes: MUSK, MOSSY, TONKA BEAN

NEW: Clash - Ignite!

Families: WOODY, MARINE, FRUITY
    Top notes: MANDARIN, GRAPEFRUIT, MARINE
    Middle notes: CARDAMOME, GREEN APPLE, FLORAL/MARINE – WATERY
    Dry down notes: CEDARWOOD, AMBER, PATCHOULY, MUSK

NEW: Clash - Extraordinary Gentleman!

Families: ORIENTAL, WOODY, FRUITY
    Top notes: BERGAMOT, DIHYDROMYRCENOL, APPLE
    Middle notes: CLOVE, CINNAMON BARK, TRANSPARENT FLORAL
    Dry down notes: DRY AMBER, CEDARWOOD, VANILLA, MUSK

NEW: Clash - Objection!

Families: ORIENTAL , MUSKY
    Top notes: BERGAMOTE , CITRUS
    Middle notes: CLOVE , CINNAMON , ROSE
    Dry down notes: VANILLA , PATCHOULI

NEW: Clash - Bon Vivant!

Families: ORIENTAL, WOODY
    Top notes: BERGAMOT, MANGO, GRAPEFRUIT, APPLE
    Middle notes: CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, MOCHA, PEACH
    Dry down notes: CEDARWOOD, AMBER, TONKA BEAN, VANILLA

NEW: Clash - He!

Families: FOUGERE, AROMATIC
    Top notes: VIOLET
    Middle notes: GERANIUM
    Dry down notes: TONKA BEAN

NEW: Clash - Shaken Not Stirred!

Families: WOODY, AMBERY, SPICY
    Top notes: PEPPER, CARDAMOME, BAY RUM
    Middle notes: ROSE THE, LAUREL, BENZOIN
    Dry down notes: VANILLA, SANDALWOOD, MUSK

NEW: Clash - Arbitrage!

Families: WOODY, SPICY
    Top notes: BERGAMOTE OIL ITALY, PINK PEPPER, BLACKCURRANT
    Middle notes: PATCHOULI, GREY AMBER / AMBROFIX, FRESH JASMIN
    Dry down notes: OAKMOSS, LEATHER, MUSK

NEW: Clash - Monsieur Vetiver!

Families: WOODY, AROMATIC
    Top notes: APPLE, ELEMI, LEMON
    Middle notes: INCENSE, VETYVER, CEDARWOOD
    Dry down notes: PATCHOULY, DRY AMBER, MARINE

NEW: Demeter - Spacewalk!

From NST:

Demeter has launched Spacewalk, the latest addition to their Fragrance Library.

The Scent
    We took the idea of a sweet, shrill and metallic scent, and twisted and extended it into an out-of-this-world wearable fragrance experience

The Inspiration
    There has been much discussion about the smell of space over the past few years. After a 2003 mission, astronaut Don Pettit described it this way on a NASA blog: "It is hard to describe this smell...The best description I can come up with is metallic; a rather pleasant sweet metallic sensation.”

Demeter Spacewalk is available in 15, 30 or 120 ml Cologne and in matching bath and home products ($6 - $40).

Bond No. 9 Jones Beach
    375x500.55224.jpg

Sand, surf, sunshine. Bare skin and bare feet. Carefree weekends. Concerts by the water. Real people, real moments, Real New York. Retro-Chic scent with a fresh orange flower note.

Notes: Calone (Sea Notes), Orange Flower Absolute, Ambrox Wood of Violet, White Musk

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    Bond No. 9 Jones Beach
    375x500.55224.jpg

Sand, surf, sunshine. Bare skin and bare feet. Carefree weekends. Concerts by the water. Real people, real moments, Real New York. Retro-Chic scent with a fresh orange flower note.

Notes: Calone (Sea Notes), Orange Flower Absolute, Ambrox Wood of Violet, White Musk
    I haven't really dug any of Bond No. 9 fragrances, but when I think of the Bond No. 9 style and imagine a potential 'Beach' scent, I actually am very, very intrigued here. There is a chance for this to be something good. I will go to the Fashion Show Mall - Saks Fifth Ave in the coming weeks to try it.
    Currently wearing: SÚlection Verte by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    Bond No. 9 Jones Beach
    375x500.55224.jpg

Previously listed: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/462...=1#post4629040

NEW: Stolice Scents - After The Rain!

"After the Rain is a lilac-heavy fragrance with green and petrichor top notes. This perfume celebrates the eruption of blooms that occur after the spring rains. It is a cool-tone purple floral with delicate rain drops clinging to the velvet petals and lush green leaves...After the Rain feels romantic, Victorian, haunting, mysterious and elegant. It conjures visions of being in the English countryside in a stone cottage covered in wisteria vines. The leaded glass window has been left open to allow the cool rain-tinged air and the scent of florals and greenery to waft in. A touch of cool wet earth remains into the dry down, just behind the flowers." (from the brand's website)

After the Rain was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Angela St.John.

NEW: Michael Malul London - Visionair!

"Crisp, clean, and self-confident, Visionair is a fragrance for the modern man. Opening on fresh notes of iris and lemon verbena, the green scent of violet leaves slices across a rich backdrop of ambergris and sandalwood, creating a distinctively masculine fragrance gleaming with refreshing clarity." - a note from the brand.

Visionair was launched in 2019.

NEW: La Facon - Argent D'Or!

Argent'Or by La Facon is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lavender and lemon; middle note is mandarin orange; base notes are oakmoss and vetiver.

NEW: Loewe - Loewe 7 Plata!

"LOEWE 7 Plata is a Loewe fragrance inspired by the 7 values that characterize the LOEWE 7 man: a man of contrasts that seeks to learn and apprehend every day. A rational person, who nevertheless does not lose sight of his instinct and lets himself go. Eager to live new experiences, close and down to earth, cultured and conceptual.

A composition of 7 olfactory notes, among which the mandarin and the Moroccan Nanah Mint stand out in the top notes, the Red Pepper Berry and the Indian Ginger in the heart notes and the Somali Incense, common note to the rest of the fragrances of the LOEWE 7 family, among the exit notes of the fragrance, that contrasts with the warm background of the dry amber and the musk."
    Top notes: mandarin orange, Moroccan Nanah mint
    Heart notes: red pepper, Indian ginger
    Base notes: Somali Incense, dry amber, musk

NEW: Ga-De - Icon Black!

Icon Black by Ga-De is a fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and tangerine; middle notes are bay leaf and lavender; base notes are patchouli, cedar, vanilla and black musk.

NEW: Ga-De - Icon Explorer!

Icon Explorer by Ga-De is a fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange, sandalwood and grapefruit; middle notes are woody notes and sandalwood; base note is bergamot.

NEW: Ga-De - Icon Man!

Icon Man by Ga-De is a fragrance for men. Top notes are spicy mint, tangerine and grapefruit; middle notes are orange and nutmeg; base notes are leather, musk, woody notes and tobacco.

NEW: Ga-De - Vertigo Milano!

Vertigo Milano by Ga-De is a fragrance for men. Top notes are citruses, bergamot, rosemary and tangerine; middle notes are sage and lavender; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.

NEW: LAOR - Atlantis!

“Natural perfume with a masculine scent of sea and vacation. Based on extracts of leaves and herbs conducted with great love. Suitable for daily use for men who feel stable and secure” — press release of the brand.

NEW: Louis Armand - Western!

Western by Parfums Louis Armand is a Floral Fruity fragrance for men. Top notes are pineapple and papaya; middle notes are jasmine and green tea; base note is amber.

NEW: Nuroma - Men's Fashion Blue Label!

Men's Fashion Blue Label by Nuroma is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features juniper, coriander, citruses, floral notes and woody notes.

NEW: Nuroma - Men's Fashion Black Label!

Men's Fashion Black Label by Nuroma is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are citruses and tea; middle notes are woody notes and rose; base notes are vetiver, tonka bean and benzoin.

NEW: Nuroma - Infinity Pour!

Infintiy Pour by Nuroma is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features sandalwood, balsam fir, patchouli leaf, tobacco, amber and musk.

NEW: Nuroma - Explore Pour!

Explore Pour by Nuroma is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are juniper berries, violet, pepper, cedar, sandalwood and vetiver; base notes are patchouli, vanilla, amber and musk.

NEW: Gosh - Nothing Blue!

Nothing Blue by Gosh is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange, grapes, lemon and green notes; middle notes are sage, ginger, cinnamon, paprika, cypress and pepper; base notes are sandalwood, oak moss and brazilian rosewood.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast