Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Spring 2019

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Winter - 2018/2019 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...nter-2018-2019

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2019

NEW: Ervin Viner - Intelligent!

"Elegance, luxury and success. Fresh and light. Masculine, but at the same time fashionable and modern." - a note from the brand.

Intelligent was launched in 2018.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Ervin Viner - Nuit Infinie!

"Late and forbidden. It attracts and entails. It is infinite and men's. The scent of confidence, attractiveness. Amber and aromatic. Created to emphasize masculine courage and brutality." - a note from the brand.

Nuit Infinie was launched in 2018.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Trussardi - Riflesso Blue Vibe!

Riflesso Blue Vibe by Trussardi is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Riflesso Blue Vibe was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are rum, davana and yuzu; middle notes are geranium, hazelnut and artemisia; base notes are leather, amberwood and tobacco.

NEW: Kiotis - Kiotis Classique!

Kiotis Classique by Kiotis is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are pine tree and cedar; base notes are patchouli and musk.

NEW: Kiotis - Kiotis ForEver!

Kiotis For Ever by Kiotis is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Top note is citruses; middle notes are ginger, floral notes and cedar; base notes are tonka bean, sandalwood, amber and musk.

NEW: Kiotis - Kiotis Pour Homme Blue!

Kiotis pour Homme Blue by Kiotis is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange and orange; middle notes are sage, geranium and nutmeg; base notes are cedar and labdanum.

NEW: Kiotis - Kiotis Sport!

Kiotis Sport by Kiotis is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, lavender and rosemary; middle note is anise; base notes are patchouli and sandalwood.

NEW: Johan B. - V.I.P Club!

V.I.P.Club by Johan B is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men.

NEW: Johan B. - Private Men!

Private Men by Johan B is a leather fragrance for men.

NEW: Johan B. - Elegant Gold!

Elegant Gold by Johan B is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon and geranium; middle notes are iris and cedar; base notes are moss, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Johan B. - Club!

Club by Johan B is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are basil, coriander and citruses; middle notes are lavender and sage; base notes are tonka bean, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Lange - Eau De Lange For Men!

Eau de Lange for Men by LangÚ is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are star anise, juniper berries, watery notes and mint; base notes are oak and cedar.

NEW: Lothantique - Eau De Toilette Lothantique For Men!

Eau de Toilette by Lothantique is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top note is tangerine; middle note is oakmoss; base note is cedar.

NEW: Lorelyane - Pure Everest!

Pure Everest by Lorelyane is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top note is citruses; middle notes are rosemary, sage, caraway and spices; base notes are musk and woodsy notes. This perfume is the winner of award 2000.

NEW: Replay - Signature Red Dragon!

Replay Signature Red Dragon by Replay is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Replay Signature Red Dragon was launched in late 2018. Top notes are pink pepper and cardamom; middle notes are tea and geranium; base notes are white wood and vetiver.

NEW: Replay - # Tank Plate For Him!

#Tank Plate for Him by Replay is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. #Tank Plate for Him was launched in 2018. Top notes are grapefruit, pineapple, pear and cardamom; middle notes are pepper, birch leaf, lavender and rosemary; base notes are patchouli, cashmere wood, sandalwood, tonka bean and musk.

NEW: Gucci - Gucci Guilty Cologne Pour Homme!

Gucci Guilty Cologne pour Homme by Gucci is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Gucci Guilty Cologne pour Homme was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, rosemary and juniper berries; middle notes are violet, heliotrope and cypress; base notes are patchouli leaf, white musk and cedar.

NEW: Scherk - Tars Uber Mann!

Tars ▄ber Mann is a new perfume by Scherk for men and was released in 2019.

Perfumers

Mark Buxton, David Chieze

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Citron, Lime, Tangerine, Lemon, Orange
    Heart Notes
    Neroli, Lily-of-the-valley,
    Base Notes
    Amberwood, Musk

NEW: Helan - Ayentos!

Ayentos by Helan is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, sicilian lemon, basil, rosemary, cumin and wildflowers; middle notes are black pepper, french violet, watermelon and cedar; base notes are amber, vetiver, sequoia and musk.

NEW: Helan - Emozione Blu!

Emozione Blu by Helan is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, sicilian lemon, grapefruit and eucalyptus; middle notes are seaweed, sea notes, egyptian jasmine and french violet; base notes are atlas cedar, haitian vetiver and white musk.

NEW: Helan - Olmo Blu!

Olmo by Helan is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are petitgrain, bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange and clary sage; middle notes are elemi, black pepper, ginger, bourbon geranium and silver fir; base notes are amber, sandalwood, patchouli and vetiver.

NEW: Dr. Taffi - Sauvignon E Tabacco!

Sauvignon & Tabacco by Dr. Taffi is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features citron, sandalwood, tobacco, pepper, lemon and bergamot.

NEW: Antonio Banderas - Power Of Seduction Extreme!

Power of Seduction Extreme is a new perfume by Antonio Banderas for men and was released in 2019. It is being marketed by Puig.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Black pepper, Lavender
    Heart Notes
    Cedar, Patchouli
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka bean

NEW: Shirley May - Style Sport!

Style Sport by Shirley May is a Citrus fragrance for men. The fragrance features citruses, cedar, patchouli and musk.

NEW: Shirley May - Sports Men!

Sports Men by Shirley May is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit, verbena, watermelon and basil; middle notes are black currant, violet and lavender; base notes are cedar, patchouli and white musk.

NEW: Shirley May - Sports Line Fresh!

Sport Line Fresh by Shirley May is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are rosemary, bergamot, neroli, pineapple and lemon; middle notes are cyclamen, coriander, jasmine and oakmoss; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, oakmoss, cedar, brazilian rosewood and cardamom.

NEW: Shirley May - Sports Line Energizer!

Sport Line Energizer by Shirley May is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are palisander rosewood and coriander; middle notes are bulgarian rose, carnation and cinnamon; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and ambrette (musk mallow).

NEW: Shirley May - Sports Line Dynamic!

Sport Line Dynamic by Shirley May is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are apple, orange blossom, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are rose, patchouli and teak wood; base notes are vanila and musk.

NEW: Shirley May - Sports Line Casual!

Sport Line Casual by Shirley May is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are artemisia, basil, thyme, cumin, coriander and cloves; middle notes are woody notes, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver; base notes are leather, tobacco and thyme.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast