Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Member Feedback 0

Default Re: Ganache Parfums - Going Out of Sale

I thought the packages were just sitting because the tracking doesn't show anything, but if they were indeed shipped just without tracking then I can keep my peace about that.

@JBS,

That was an honorable thing to do even so long after the fact. I've been in a similar "services not rendered" situation (a tailor was supposed to alter a blazer, didn't do it, went out of business, took my blazer, I tracked him down, we met and he gave it back without altercation and without ALTERATION). He was another one of those types that could handle the creative side, but business side be damned! And to add insult to incompetence, I took the blazer to a different tailor and he did in 1 day what this other guy couldn't do in 6 months.

So I give small business the first crack (and maybe even the second), but it doesn't excuse them from having to produce and or deliver nonetheless. We all mess up, but it's about what we do to make things right moving forward.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by CordonBeige View Post
    I thought the packages were just sitting because the tracking doesn't show anything, but if they were indeed shipped just without tracking then I can keep my peace about that
    So I give small business the first crack (and maybe even the second), but it doesn't excuse them from having to produce and or deliver nonetheless. We all mess up, but it's about what we do to make things right moving forward.
    Yes, it was a very honorable act by Philippe .
    As I said, I will get sample from him now.

As for Jerek , he never got back to me ever regarding my placed order,
    and or the perfume I got .
    The first order I got from Ganache was the samples.
    I loved Ice Cream shop , even though I wish it lasted longer.
    Huge wonderful waffle cone opening with creamed vanilla inside .
    It died down quickly but what projection for the first half an hour.
    Needless to say it wasn't ALL NATURAL ICE CREAM, but that's ok.
    I enjoyed what was left on my skin and I didn't mind a nice ice cream parlor refresh spray after awhile.
    So I enjoyed the sampling
    I didn't get tracking info for the samples,
    but I did get tracking info on Lemon Eclair .
    Lemon Eclair was the biggest major disappointment .

I don't believe you have to worry about Jerek taking your money and closing the doors.
    From Jerek's letter posted by Juxtapozbliss here on this thread.
    What's Next for Ganache
    I have received a lot of love and support from so many people and I promise to personally respond to each email sent once the orders have all been shipped out.
    Because of the love and support I have received I have decided not to close the business completely. However, I also can't say with total confidence when I will reopen or what things will look like once I do reopen. I do have one last collection I will be releasing sometime in the next few days to weeks. This is going to be a very limited-edition collection as I am going to pre-make the fragrances and so the supply will be limited to the stock on hand.
    I will create a blog post and Instagram announcement giving more about this collection next week.

Jarek never sent you a canceled order did he ?
    It looks like his Ganache Website is still open
    and taking orders
    https://ganacheparfums.com/

What date were they supposed to close ?

For some reason I don't think he canceled all those orders .
    I think you'er safe CordonBeige , you'll get your package.
    To be on the safe side , always send emails about any inquiry or whereabouts of a shipment.
    Retain it for latter use , for as Jerek said," I just stopped reading them ".
    That's guilt by admission.
    Last edited by JBS1; 27th March 2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

Super Member Feedback 0

I got my package today. I tested out Light Roast (ie. Irish Cream) so far and the scent itself is excellent. It's just what I was looking for. I didn't give it a proper wearing, but I treated it more like a sample for now. I got 6 hours in all and it became a skin scent after 4. I'll have to find the overspray threshold and spray the hell out of it. I can't see it being offensive in any way... no more than passing a coffee stand. If anything it's quite the comfort scent. I'll get to the other one that I ordered some other time. And I've heard that other coffee scents in the line/house have missed the mark, but performance aside this one is dead on for me.

The labels leave something to be desired, but I do like the bottles.

}Edit: Just to elaborate, it's closer to a creamer or a finished cup residue than it is to creme liquor. It would have to have to 3x as much depth to match say... Baileys. But I do like it.

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 26 (100%) Juxtapozbliss's Avatar

I got my package today. I tested out Light Roast (ie. Irish Cream) so far and the scent itself is excellent. It's just what I was looking for. I didn't give it a proper wearing, but I treated it more like a sample for now. I got 6 hours in all and it became a skin scent after 4. I'll have to find the overspray threshold and spray the hell out of it. I can't see it being offensive in any way... no more than passing a coffee stand. If anything it's quite the comfort scent. I'll get to the other one that I ordered some other time. And I've heard that other coffee scents in the line/house have missed the mark, but performance aside this one is dead on for me.

The labels leave something to be desired, but I do like the bottles.

}Edit: Just to elaborate, it's closer to a creamer or a finished cup residue than it is to creme liquor. It would have to have to 3x as much depth to match say... Baileys. But I do like it.
    Good to know. Mine are probably waiting for me at my office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Basenotes Plus

I got my package today. I tested out Light Roast (ie. Irish Cream) so far and the scent itself is excellent. It's just what I was looking for. I didn't give it a proper wearing, but I treated it more like a sample for now. I got 6 hours in all and it became a skin scent after 4.

Light Roast still being sold . https://ganacheparfums.com/collectio...e-parfum-spray
    Two hours projection at $35 for 100ml is very good .
    I have a Sebastian Espresso Royale https://www.indiescents.com/espresso-royale/
    That has to be one of the best Starbucks fancy flavored drink coffee fragrance openings , but damn it just didn't last.
    I got Espresso Royale directly from Sebastiane . So I got a deal.
    I got samples too. Didn't care for the head shop Black Magic vibe.
    Here's Sebastian's website http://www.sebastianeparfume.com/ind...&search=sample
    Two of his Immortal Meadow and Wish Upon A Star go for $30 right now without code.
    They normally go for $85 .
    Wish Upon A Star & Immortal Meadow only $30 - no code required
    25% Off Black Magic with code Shop2019
    FREE Shipping on orders over $30

Not sure on how well he is doing.
    If you can, sample Espresso Royale .
    Just checked his website , Espresso Royale is SOLD OUT.

I am going to order Light Roast .
    I love the coffee scents.
    Hey, is there a coffee perfume community here on Basenotes ?
    Also , which coffee ones of Ganache are misses .
    Glad you enjoy yours.

Basenotes Plus

My assumption was correct that the bottles were waiting for me at the office. In fact, they were WAITING FOR ME TWICE. Poor woman must be so distracted with her health issues that she mailed me double bottles. So now I either have backups, or I'll sell the dupes assuming they are decent. I ordered the Bon Vivant and Dark Roast. They aren't listed in the directory and unlikely to ever be added given they are going out of business so I picked two placeholders to add to my wardrobe.

I'll report back what I think of them after trial!
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    My assumption was correct that the bottles were waiting for me at the office. In fact, they were WAITING FOR ME TWICE. Poor woman must be so distracted with her health issues that she mailed me double bottles. So now I either have backups, or I'll sell the dupes assuming they are decent. I ordered the Bon Vivant and Dark Roast. They aren't listed in the directory and unlikely to ever be added given they are going out of business so I picked two placeholders to add to my wardrobe.

I'll report back what I think of them after trial!
    Is this the Dark Roast you ordered ?
    Let me know what you think
    https://ganacheparfums.com/collectio...e-parfum-spray
    Ganache_Parfums_Dark_Roast_590x.jpeg
    Might pick up either the dark or light .
    I do have Espresso Royale , but wouldn't mind something more .
    Thanks .

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Is this the Dark Roast you ordered ?
    Let me know what you think
    https://ganacheparfums.com/collectio...e-parfum-spray
    Ganache_Parfums_Dark_Roast_590x.jpeg
    Might pick up either the dark or light .
    I do have Espresso Royale , but wouldn't mind something more .
    Thanks .
    Yes, that's the one. I'll try it tonight and let you know tomorrow what I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm happy to report that I actually liked both fragrances that I purchased from Ganache! So it was worth the fuss after all.

Dark Roast is 100ML bottle. Scent notes listed as:*Black Coffee Accord, Vanilla Bean, Incense Accord. I definitely got a nice bitter dark coffee supported by not too sweet vanilla and a background of mildly musky incense. Silage was modest and longevity seemed about 3 hours?

Bon Vivant is a 50ML bottle, what she called "premium." Scent notes listed as: Tonka bean, spiced rum, crushed vanilla bean accord, white musk. It opened with a delicious nutty vanilla on the creamy side, this being a combination of the tonka and vanilla. It becomes slightly powdery as the musk comes in, reminds me of vanilla cupcake batter without the icing. It does open sweet but becomes drier and even more nutty toward the drydown. Similar low-key silage make both option a solid office-wear style that becomes a skin scent after a couple hours but a nice one, if you like gourmands.

I quite enjoyed both and definitely will keep my bottles. However, if anyone is interested, I would be happy to sell my unused dupes/backups. Bon Vivant is sold out/no longer available. Dark Roast was $35 (with the additional bottle free per her close-out sale.) So, $13 for either one of $20 for both. Please PM me if you are interested. I'll probably wait a week or so before putting them up in the market place.
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Basenotes Plus

I'm happy to report that I actually liked both fragrances that I purchased from Ganache! So it was worth the fuss after all.
    Dark Roast was $35 (with the additional bottle free per her close-out sale.) So, $13 for either one of $20 for both. Please PM me if you are interested. I'll probably wait a week or so before putting them up in the market place.
    Just found my older Ganache samples .
    They came in this hard green small pressed cardboard box.
    Banana Foster . This one has that canned banana pudding opening,
    but it quickly moves into , what others around me had said,
    " What type of coffee are you drinking , I can smell it from here "
    scent.
    It kinda had some of that Ice Cream Shoppe to it.
    Strong , but very nice opening , then it moved into a skin scent like others ,
    in a couple of hours. I like it , for $30 . Not much more.
    Globos de Chicle
    Basically , smells like a Wal Mart Candle.
    There's nothing wrong with candles , but that's what it smells like.
    A Wal Mart, just been light 20 minute ago , candle .
    Not those nasty strong smelling rose candles, something like,
    in there, lip gloss , maybe like a 35 to 45 yr old women might have around her house
    when her friends arrive , I know waxy/indolic .
    It's not unpleasant, but it's quickly losing and any of it's qualities .
    Arroz Con Leche
    Simple , cinnamon bomb
    Smells like those wreaths around the holidays you find when going into a nice grocery shop.
    I don't dislike that smell, but others around me me when I sampled it didn't like it.
    I had Ice Cream Shoppe .Sprayed that sample till it was gone.
    Also , Chocolate Ganache of which a female co worker wanted.
    So
    1.Ice Cream Shoppe
    2.Chocolate Ganache
    3. Banana Foster
    The others, no.

Pm'ed ya.
    I think I still have samples of Espresso Royale I can send you, plus Follow etc
    Last edited by JBS1; 2nd April 2019 at 03:37 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

Basenotes Plus

Just found my older Ganache samples .
    They came in this hard green small pressed cardboard box.
    Banana Foster . This one has that canned banana pudding opening,
    but it quickly moves into , what others around me had said,
    " What type of coffee are you drinking , I can smell it from here "
    scent.
    It kinda had some of that Ice Cream Shoppe to it.
    Strong , but very nice opening , then it moved into a skin scent like others ,
    in a couple of hours. I like it , for $30 . Not much more.
    Globos de Chicle
    Basically , smells like a Wal Mart Candle.
    There's nothing wrong with candles , but that's what it smells like.
    A Wal Mart, just been light 20 minute ago , candle .
    Not those nasty strong smelling rose candles, something like,
    in there, lip gloss , maybe like a 35 to 45 yr old women might have around her house
    when her friends arrive , I know waxy/indolic .
    It's not unpleasant, but it's quickly losing and any of it's qualities .
    Arroz Con Leche
    Simple , cinnamon bomb
    Smells like those wreaths around the holidays you find when going into a nice grocery shop.
    I don't dislike that smell, but others around me me when I sampled it didn't like it.
    I had Ice Cream Shoppe .Sprayed that sample till it was gone.
    Also , Chocolate Ganache of which a female co worker wanted.
    So
    1.Ice Cream Shoppe
    2.Chocolate Ganache
    3. Banana Foster
    The others, no.

Pm'ed ya.
    I think I still have samples of Espresso Royale I can send you, plus Follow etc
    Thanks, sounds good!
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Super Member Feedback 0

Robes08 covered a bunch of Ganache on Youtube. Most other videos are about the same sample set. The only other coffee scents I'd vouch for are Cafe V by Olympic Orchids and Rochas' Rochas Man.

Final word on Light Roast, I get more cream and liquor when sprayed on clothes (top notes I guess) and more coffee and sugar on skin.

"Te Amo" definitely has a sexiness to it, but the notes are really muddled and flat. All I can pick out is a musky white chocolate, but so long as it lasts that's the saving grace. It's a welcome change from the usual milk and dark chocolate. Overall it's a sexy cloud if you could imagine a dusted cherry amaretto scone. I'm not familiar with the dessert it's named after. Te Amo comes off as an accord in itself because of how dry it is. As for performance, I have to chase it down to smell it and I barely get 2hrs (period).

Maybe I can spray bomb it on a pocket square.

Basenotes Plus

When I first sprayed Dark Roast on I thought of dry dark bakers chocolate bar.
    I was a little confused, most likely because I was thinking of French Roast coffee beans before I put it on.
    Something seemed familiar , almost like a skimmed milk whipped topping.
    It was light, cool & airy. Very enjoyable , but didn't seem to last.
    Honestly , I though of how a topping might float on top & above these drinks.
    I was happy , and thought I was in for a special treat.
    Shortly and sadly after, as mentioned on another here , it went flat then disappeared .
    Maybe that's what it was supposed to do .
    And also as mentioned seemed slightly sweet , and I am very happy to hear this mentioned, mildly musky.
    That part almost swayed into a feminine territory .
    All these mentioned seem to match the light & medium roasts descriptions to some degree too.
    Going to try Bon Vivant next .

It's 11.30 PM and Dark Roast is a complete skin scent.
    I actually enjoy it right now.
    Reminds me a little of Serge Luten's Un Bois Vanille .
    Just looked up UBV .
    Is this correct ?
    A 50ml of Un Bois Vanille for $20 at Poshmark.
    Never heard of them.
    https://poshmark.com/listing/Serge-L...gclid=Cj0KCQjw
    Never mind, I see it's a bundle sample thing.
    edit again. Right after I wrote about UBV, the smell had completely disappeared .

- - - Updated - - -

Robes08 covered a bunch of Ganache on Youtube. Most other videos are about the same sample set. The only other coffee scents I'd vouch for are Cafe V by Olympic Orchids and Rochas' Rochas Man.

Final word on Light Roast, I get more cream and liquor when sprayed on clothes (top notes I guess) and more coffee and sugar on skin.

"Te Amo" definitely has a sexiness to it, but the notes are really muddled and flat. All I can pick out is a musky white chocolate, but so long as it lasts that's the saving grace. It's a welcome change from the usual milk and dark chocolate. Overall it's a sexy cloud if you could imagine a dusted cherry amaretto scone. I'm not familiar with the dessert it's named after. Te Amo comes off as an accord in itself because of how dry it is. As for performance, I have to chase it down to smell it and I barely get 2hrs (period).

Maybe I can spray bomb it on a pocket square.
    I had a few of Olympic Orchid's coffee scents.
    The were decent.
    Think one was San Francisco or something . It's Seattle Coffee & California .
    I remember liking one more than the other.
    I got WoodCut & one of Amber's .It's Olympic Amber
    I remember having a difficult time with the Amber first couple of hours .
    After that I enjoyed it some.
    I own , let me look it up, BlackBird I think. Yup, the blackberry note.

It's become much easier to say what I think about fragrances than before hand .
    How so, well just by keeping it simple.
    1. How much of the bottle have I used ?
    That includes just about all the other questions .
    There is one minor exception ; Am I not using it much because of scarcity ?
    But that's generally nullified by being honest with yourself, and if you can't be ,
    for reasons , then the first will answer it for you.

So, I sprayed BlackBird once, and haven't went back.
    See, right now I am saying to myself , " Well the blackberry note is something I have to get used too "
    Why am I saying this , mainly because some reviewers were saying it's the most natural smelling blackberry ever '
    I love the smell of blackberries , blackcaps , you name it , When I was a kid, I was picking them and eating them all the time.
    When I smelled BlackBird , it didn't smell like blackberries at all to me .
    So, I am second guessing myself , lying, into saying , I just need to get used too ,
    and the truth is, no, I won't .
    The amount of juice that's in there states differently.
    I didn't care for the amber, or wood or berry from Olympic Orchids.
    I do like their coffee scents though.
    I think i have a sample of Follow , but if I remember it not lasting .
    Espresso Royale had a great coffee opening.
    I think I gave away those Olympic Orchid coffee scents .
    Still have Blackbird.
    I'll order Cafe V.
    I had Rochas Man in that bottle.
    It had this huge alcohol in the opening , the this very nice sugar, then it was gone.
    Couldn't spray the alcohol out of the bottle , so I returned it to Target.
    Got samples of it from the Decant Shop. Bit different.
    Got a bunch of coffee samples from IndieScent . Different perfumers.

edited & added .
    I resprayed Dark Roast again and that musky element was more pronounced.
    I did reapply on the same area as before. That's most likely why.
    It really dominated the opening on me.

Bon Vivant
    The first application had me almost thinking of a coconut custard gelatinous top .
    Then after awhile,something a little woody with some vanilla
    For awhile , that gelatin seemed to harden some to a consistent smooth solid.
    Yes, there was a nuttiness presence , of which I liked.
    I agree , a sweet vanilla nut.
    I like nut .
    I enjoy Noir Exquis by L'Artisan and DSH's Seasonal Chestnut.
    DSH has a nice one I'll have to sample again. Arabesque .
    Yes, there's By The Fireplace , but the texture of that one differs greatly
    from the smooth plastine Bon Vivant .
    The part that I liked the most, as with Dark Roast , are the ending drydowns.
    Bon Vivant has that vanilla/tonka/sandlewood smell/feel to it.
    I could notice it for awhile, especially when the air/wind moved around.
    It remained on my skin for a decant amount of time, but a good percentage of
    that it was a skin scent.
    Second application had me looking things up a bit, for I thought I got a brief whiff
    of booze . Yup, rum.
    Both made my temples tighten to a small degree.
    That's much better then them twinging .
    I will say that I did like Ice Cream Shoppe the best.
    Chocolate Ganahce would be second.
    Banana Foster would still be third.
    I had no physical problems with the three above mentioned.
    So am I going to gravitate to either of these two , Dark Roast & Bon Vivant ,
    if either of them went straight to the drydown , yes, but they don't.
    I'll work with them again and see what happens.
    Thank you Juxra for the excellent prices.
    I'll send you some samples soon.

edited.
    My second application of Bon Vivant was applied about 45 minutes ago and is projecting very well .

- - - Updated - - -

unnamed.jpg
    Sweet Treats Collection
    I was so moved and inspired by all the encouraging emails and kind words, that I decided to make a collection based on the most popular request I have received from fellow fragrance fans.

As many of you may already know whenever I release a new collection, I always offer a 30 ml discovery set at the 3 ml sample price. What you may not know is that I am doing something a little different this time in that I am making the fragrances ahead of time as opposed to made fresh to order. This is a limited-edition collection so I am opening the store to pre-orders so you can reserve your bottles before the official release. All pre-orders include the bonus fragrance Orange Ganache.
    I was so moved and inspired by all the encouraging emails and kind words, that I decided to make a collection based on the most popular request I have received from fellow fragrance fans.

As many of you may already know whenever I release a new collection, I always offer a 30 ml discovery set at the 3 ml sample price. What you may not know is that I am doing something a little different this time in that I am making the fragrances ahead of time as opposed to made fresh to order. This is a limited-edition collection so I am opening the store to pre-orders so you can reserve your bottles before the official release. All pre-orders include the bonus fragrance Orange Ganache.

I hope you enjoy the sweet treat collections as much as I enjoyed creating it! The official launch date is 4/21/19. Pre-orders are available now.
    Last edited by JBS1; 9th April 2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

Super Member Feedback 0

I did see that email. A fair exchange is no robbery and I got what I got, but I'm not going for the whole crying wolf thing. Again, you called it early.

Basenotes Plus

I did see that email. A fair exchange is no robbery and I got what I got, but I'm not going for the whole crying wolf thing. Again, you called it early.
    Yeah, for sure. I liked the scents that I bought and when I "oversprayed" the longevity was actually respectable. And they were dirt cheap. However, coming out with this after saying she was going out of business sure feels scammy.
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Basenotes Plus

Yeah, for sure. I liked the scents that I bought and when I "oversprayed" the longevity was actually respectable. And they were dirt cheap. However, coming out with this after saying she was going out of business sure feels scammy.
    Sooooo, I guess we just wait till they go out of business again

The one thing I didn't like, you need to look Ice Cream Shoppe , up
    on our counterparts , fragrantica , and look at the reviews .
    For the most part when Ice Cream Shoppe came out in 2017 , everyone liked the performance.
    Then, the performance was bad.
    Then there was the whole , well it's because it's an all natural .
    Then the formula was changed , and that's why no one liked the smell of it.

First off, I sampled Ice Cream Shoppe way back when .
    I enjoyed it , and the performance was good.
    Granted , it wasn't cheap unless you got in on a sale,
    which happened regularly .
    Secondly , there's noway in the world it was an all natural,
    and that didn't bother me at all.
    Lastly , I think because of the limitations , there are huge differences in what is produced then sold.
    That might be why the reviewers like Lemon Eclair ,but a good percentage of the rest of us didn't
    Wasn't worth the $40 spent, sale or not.
    Plus, I didn't like how I was dealt with.
    No replies to any of my inquires , then a bottle one day showed up at my doorway over a month later,
    in just a mailer with nothing protecting it.

Remember , this house , and or it's other previous incarnations is a bit spotty.
    So, now you are aware.
    Last edited by JBS1; 13th April 2019 at 09:45 AM. Reason: cnatspeeel

Basenotes Plus

Got this from Jarekhye Covarrubias
    passionatefire78.aol...@send.mailchimpapp.com via mailchimpapp.net

Survey Fail, More Prizes and BOGO Sale
    Thank you everyone who participated in the survey! I read all the feedback and I was able to narrow the fragrances down to 10 final fragrances. At the end of the survey there was supposed to be a place to enter in your email address for the drawing and unfortunately this only appeared on about 5 surveys. So, In the spirit of fairness I am asking everyone who participated in the survey to please send me an email so I can add your name into the drawing, and I am increasing the number of prize winners from 1 to 3. I am also going to offer a bogo free sale on all fragrances for the next 72 hours as my little apology for the mix up. No coupon code is need for the discount.

Why does my package take so long to ship?

Shipping is my biggest headache, heartache and nightmare. We all want fast shipping, free shipping and seamless delivery. Unfortunately, the shipping industry does not agree! And that is the problem.

I know nobody wants to read a long story. So, I will spare the details. When I was shipping 20-50 packages a week shipping was simple. However, when I when I started shipping 20-50 packages a day, I discovered packages get lost, things go missing in customs and sometimes packages arrive looking like a crime scene.
    So, I had to decide, use USPS online service and raise prices to cover the increased shipping cost and discontinue customized label for my international customers or continue using my current discounted shipping service and hire a courier. To keep prices low, I choose the latter. I found a low-cost courier that would pick up the packages, inventory them and transport them to the post office. What I later found is that this low-cost service is not connected to the USPS system and their entire process could take up to two weeks depending on the number of packages.
    At the same time, I read all emails and forum post from people who are not happy with the shipping times. So, after much consideration I have decided to offer a 5.00 flat rate shipping upgrade for people who like their packages faster. This will afford the opportunity to offer faster shipping with having to raise prices.

50 packages a day and he's calling it quits
    Even if it was like before with 50 a week, ya know
    bs
    Last edited by JBS1; 23rd May 2019 at 01:35 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

Basenotes Plus

Got this from Jarekhye Covarrubias
    passionatefire78.aol...@send.mailchimpapp.com via mailchimpapp.net

Survey Fail, More Prizes and BOGO Sale
    Thank you everyone who participated in the survey! I read all the feedback and I was able to narrow the fragrances down to 10 final fragrances. At the end of the survey there was supposed to be a place to enter in your email address for the drawing and unfortunately this only appeared on about 5 surveys. So, In the spirit of fairness I am asking everyone who participated in the survey to please send me an email so I can add your name into the drawing, and I am increasing the number of prize winners from 1 to 3. I am also going to offer a bogo free sale on all fragrances for the next 72 hours as my little apology for the mix up. No coupon code is need for the discount.

Why does my package take so long to ship?

Shipping is my biggest headache, heartache and nightmare. We all want fast shipping, free shipping and seamless delivery. Unfortunately, the shipping industry does not agree! And that is the problem.

I know nobody wants to read a long story. So, I will spare the details. When I was shipping 20-50 packages a week shipping was simple. However, when I when I started shipping 20-50 packages a day, I discovered packages get lost, things go missing in customs and sometimes packages arrive looking like a crime scene.
    So, I had to decide, use USPS online service and raise prices to cover the increased shipping cost and discontinue customized label for my international customers or continue using my current discounted shipping service and hire a courier. To keep prices low, I choose the latter. I found a low-cost courier that would pick up the packages, inventory them and transport them to the post office. What I later found is that this low-cost service is not connected to the USPS system and their entire process could take up to two weeks depending on the number of packages.
    At the same time, I read all emails and forum post from people who are not happy with the shipping times. So, after much consideration I have decided to offer a 5.00 flat rate shipping upgrade for people who like their packages faster. This will afford the opportunity to offer faster shipping with having to raise prices.

50 packages a day and he's calling it quits
    Even if it was like before with 50 a week, ya know
    bs
    Very odd. I thought he was quitting but then pretended that he never said that and is back now?
    20 - 50 orders a day??? That's a lot of success for a small business.
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Basenotes Plus

Very odd. I thought he was quitting but then pretended that he never said that and is back now?
    20 - 50 orders a day??? That's a lot of success for a small business.
    Just looked up profit percent made from perfumes ;
    For perfumes the profit margin can be up to 90%! The liquid in the bottle is only 3% of the price. The rest of the price goes into the packaging, overhead costs and mostly into the marketing.
    WHAT, boy did I get into the wrong line of work

Basenotes Plus

Just looked up profit percent made from perfumes ;
    For perfumes the profit margin can be up to 90%! The liquid in the bottle is only 3% of the price. The rest of the price goes into the packaging, overhead costs and mostly into the marketing.
    WHAT, boy did I get into the wrong line of work
    The hardest part thought is actually working up to that level of awareness and popularity. It's like any creative career such as artist, author or musician...98% of the people earn next to nothing, 1% make a modest profit, and 1% make enough to live off with out a day job.
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Basenotes Plus

awareness and popularity
    Well kudos to Jarel for attaining that .