Code of Conduct

Default Where to buy Le Cri de la Lumiere (and other PdE fragrances) in the US?

It is sold out at Luckyscent and the Perfumed Court. I've had no luck finding it other online retailers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Current Favorites:

1. Songe d'un Bois d'Ete
    2. L'air du Desert Marocain
    3. CdG Incense Avignon
    4. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    5. Polo (vintage)
    6. Le Troisieme Homme de Caron
    7. Timbuktu
    8. L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme (vintage)
    9. Aramis Havana
    10. Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Noir
    11. Elixir des Merveilles/Parfum des Merveilles
    12. Azzaro pour Homme
    13. Fille en Aiguilles
    14. Mitsouko extrait (vintage)
    15. Azemour les Orangers
    Currently wearing: Jubilation XXV by Amouage

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Where to buy Le Cri de la Lumiere (and other PdE fragrances) in the US?

Neos 1911 in Italy is the only reliable retailer abroad that has it available, but you would of course have to pay international shipping.

https://www.neos1911.com/product-by-...830vcr004.html
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Where to buy Le Cri de la Lumiere (and other PdE fragrances) in the US?

I would call or email Luckyscent and ask when they're expecting more first.

I find Fragrances and Art a great place to order from with very reasonable prices and shipping. They still have stock of this.

https://fragrancesandart.com/en/bran...de-la-lumiere/

Update: Out of stock now
    Last edited by Diamondflame; 15th March 2019 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    I find Fragrances and Art a great place to order from with very reasonable prices and shipping. They still have stock of this.

https://fragrancesandart.com/en/bran...de-la-lumiere/
    Definitely a better place to get it from than the one I cited. Polina is just wonderful. Shop there often.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Fumerie in Portland carries PdE and sells samples, too. https://www.fumerie.com/house/parfum...-de-la-lumiere
    It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.--Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

Blog Entries

The folks at ZGO in San Francisco carry Parfum d'Empire and they said that the line isn't being exported to America any more. They literally had to go to Paris and buy a bunch of bottles and carry them home in their luggage in order to be able to sell it in their store. Unfortunately, they're sold out of Le Cri already... But it may be worth a phone call to see if they have a tester or something around. https://www.zgoperfumery.com/parfum-...e-parfum-50ml/
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

LittleBunnyFouFou

I was recently able to get my favorite PdE which I couldn't obtain anywhere by writing directly to them.
    Currently wearing: Armani by Giorgio Armani

THIS is the best thing I have ever smelled! I just received a sample and it is what I have been looking for all along. Hundreds of bottles later, I finally found the ONE. I got my sample from beautyhabit.com and when I went onto their site to purchase FB, they were sold out. Then I checked every link above and all sold out. If anyone finds any store that will ship to USA that has it in stock, please advise. I HAVE to have this. lol. It reminds me of Stella Rose Absolute Intense when it was first released, before reformulation. This is simply stunning. I could go on forever about the beauty of this fragrance.

LittleBunnyFouFou

Quote Originally Posted by jennywasko View Post
    THIS is the best thing I have ever smelled! I just received a sample and it is what I have been looking for all along. Hundreds of bottles later, I finally found the ONE. I got my sample from beautyhabit.com and when I went onto their site to purchase FB, they were sold out. Then I checked every link above and all sold out. If anyone finds any store that will ship to USA that has it in stock, please advise. I HAVE to have this. lol. It reminds me of Stella Rose Absolute Intense when it was first released, before reformulation. This is simply stunning. I could go on forever about the beauty of this fragrance.
    I ran out of my precious Musc Tonkin extrait this past winter (it's actually not even sold anywhere now, though the very different edp is) and I contacted them by email directly from the website, explaining my dilemma. They opened a PayPal account in order to accept my payment and sent the bottle along with samples of everything they make and a purse spray of Tabac Tabou via Colissimo in something like 2 days. I would suggest you write a nice email stating how much you love the fragrance and see if they can help you, as none of the authorized U.S. vendors have it in stock, the price seems to be 108 euros or thereabouts and they will not charge you for shipping.

Fumerie Perfumerie told me PdE were changing their packaging, discontinuing the 100 mls and switching I believe to 50 ml bottles. They said they expected new stock in July some time.

LittleBunnyFouFou

Quote Originally Posted by cazaubon View Post
    Fumerie Perfumerie told me PdE were changing their packaging, discontinuing the 100 mls and switching I believe to 50 ml bottles. They said they expected new stock in July some time.
    That makes sense, the prices they have listed on their (still non-functional since last fall at least) site are for 50 mls now. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cazaubon View Post
    Fumerie Perfumerie told me PdE were changing their packaging, discontinuing the 100 mls and switching I believe to 50 ml bottles.
    Not happy about that personally.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Me neither, I prefer 100 ml bottles.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Me neither! PdE is such an exceptionally good house, they really need to get their distribution issues straightened out.

Personally I prefer smaller bottles. But I’m kinda wary of reformulations.
    “...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Personally I prefer smaller bottles. But I’m kinda wary of reformulations.
    Yes, me too. We already had one when they changed packaging the last time. Sigh.