Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Avon Mad Men - A Masculine Fragrance History : Part 1, The Early Years

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    Not quitting my day job. For as fun as this all is, I'm not getting paid to talk about perfume. XD
    At least not yet. You should though, especially from Avon, LOL.

Any plans for your own YouTube channel? Y’know you could get someone to design that Scented Devil outfit, Cosplay-style. :)

Default Re: Avon Mad Men - A Masculine Fragrance History : Part 1, The Early Years

Great stuff. And thanks for the Godzilla reviews !

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    At least not yet. You should though, especially from Avon, LOL.

Any plans for your own YouTube channel? Y’know you could get someone to design that Scented Devil outfit, Cosplay-style. :)
    Good suits of that nature run in the thousands. Can't cut into my perfume money!! I'm ill-equipped for a YouTube channel atm. (Gaming/media center PC in living room, no mics, aging Sony Vaio laptop in bedroom). Again, more "investment capital" to take away from buying smelly goods.

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    Great stuff. And thanks for the Godzilla reviews !
    If Godzilla ever gets his own perfume, I'll review it. :)
    oh look, I have a signature

Wow I never knew they made stuff for men I grew up in the 80's/90's was born in 79-so my mother definitely had Avon all over the place literally selling it at one point I believe. Interesting article thank you. Now if you could just get me back to the late 80's I would appreciate it..
    Currently wearing: Oud 27 by Le Labo

queen of the universe

Great read. I'm old enough to remember many of these fragrances, and of course I bought my dad English Leather on his birthday!
    What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!
    Currently wearing: Bowmakers by D.S. & Durga

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma27 View Post
    Wow I never knew they made stuff for men I grew up in the 80's/90's was born in 79-so my mother definitely had Avon all over the place literally selling it at one point I believe. Interesting article thank you. Now if you could just get me back to the late 80's I would appreciate it..
    80's Avon was really unremarkable in the men's scent category, or had a lot of weird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jujy54 View Post
    Great read. I'm old enough to remember many of these fragrances, and of course I bought my dad English Leather on his birthday!
    Thanks!
    oh look, I have a signature