Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: My Non-Investment Timepiece Collection!

Quote Originally Posted by EF44 View Post
    https://www.swissluxury.com/vacheron...tourbillon.htm

is the watch you purchased this model and style?
    Yes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by techt View Post
    I still wear my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Carbon Chronograph daily.

It's very nice and the styling is classic. It's a model that has endured. I love my Royal Oak also although it's a different model than yours. Unfortunately I haven't worn mine for quite a while.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Wow I missed this thread. Nice collection Hednic.

Out of curiosity what are some of your investment pieces? A few in my collection have gone up a lot, but I don't particularly buy them for investment purposes.
    Areej Le Dore. Bortnikoff. Some Slumberhouse, Some Fort and Manle.

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Well - Deal done! Went for the one on the left (30682/000G-9477) I feel like I got the best deal on this I could have gotten and they dealt with me very honestly. Couldn't pass up those beautiful 12.5 carats. Was told it would hold its value over the years and perhaps even increase. No family member pressure exerted which I was concerned about, not even from my wife which made me very happy. My last investment timepiece.
    I watched an online video about the process this company uses to make their watches, or a similar company, and it was interesting. It's heartwarming to hear your family was so supportive. Too much groaning in the background can take the therapy out of retail therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by 911LambMelb View Post
    Wow I missed this thread. Nice collection Hednic.

Out of curiosity what are some of your investment pieces?
    Thank you very much for the kind words . Among them are a Breguet, a Girard Preregaux, a Cartier, a Piaget, a Blancpain and an Audemars Piguet, with the others evenly split between Pateks and Vacherons. They include tourbillons, perpetual calendars, and diverse complications, some of which are jeweled, and one very rare Patek Grand Complication.