Code of Conduct

Default Decant shop issue

Hi all,

I have been a frequent lurker of these forums and decided to sign up today. I have been mostly browsing these articles because I am a rookie when it comes to decants and this forum helped me in ordering some. I went with decant shop despite some mixed reviews and boy they are correct. Its been 4 days since my order and there has not been one update. I have contacted them as well (I will give them the benefit of the doubt here) and hope they respond at some point. Is there any other way to contact them if things should proceed this way? I am hoping not to open a dispute on paypal.

Default Re: Decant shop issue

Quote Originally Posted by DatNewNew View Post
    Hi all,

I have been a frequent lurker of these forums and decided to sign up today. I have been mostly browsing these articles because I am a rookie when it comes to decants and this forum helped me in ordering some. I went with decant shop despite some mixed reviews and boy they are correct. Its been 4 days since my order and there has not been one update. I have contacted them as well (I will give them the benefit of the doubt here) and hope they respond at some point. Is there any other way to contact them if things should proceed this way? I am hoping not to open a dispute on paypal.
    Wait another few days. Sellers sometime don't even reply and yet deliver the goods. Your call.

DecantShop can be slow to respond, but, in my experience, they do eventually ship stuff out. You just have to be patient.
    Swap Thread | Sale Thread

Current Favorites
    Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Cartier L'Envol EDP, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Guerlain L'Instant Pour Homme EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

All of the decanters & sampler businesses have long turn around times - 9 or 10 days sometimes unless you get lucky. I believe it has something to do with having enough product to send out to a shipping carrier.
    How do you know what a French whorehouse smells like?

Heads up I filed a dispute, no response after a generous length of time. Not sure if they are out of business but the dispute is taking a while as well. Would hold off from buying from this place. So far its been almost 2 weeks.

Basenotes Plus

Same for my experience with decantshop. They are one of the slowest to ship but have never failed to deliver.
    Currently wearing: Jaguar Pace by Jaguar

I'd consider the splitters on here....there are some very good ones. I had tracking number 2 hours after I placed my order.
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

They are very slow to ship, but I have always received what I ordered. I think it was premature to file a dispute.

Just placed like a 5th order a minute ago. 30% off 5ml and 3ml spray bottles. Got adventus, GIT, and vintage cool water...all 5ml. Yes they are slow but they've never let me

down. Just trying to share what I believe to be a decent sale.

received order, they updated shipping information post-dispute. Still wondering why they did not respond to anything unless it was demanded. Decants are legit however.