Code of Conduct

Default Creeds at Chemist Warehouse

Anybody notice that Chemist Warehouse are selling 100ml bottles of Creed Green Irish Tweed, Silver Mountain Water and Millesime Imperial for A$299.99 at their website and on Ebay, with free shipping?
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/...e=120&sort=321

They are actually cheaper on Ebay, with the 3% discount code at check-out.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Creed-Si...EAAOSwd7FcG03n

I never thought Chemist Warehouse would go this far up-market.

Wandering around there today, I also saw them selling the discontinued and much lamented Gucci Pour Homme II for A$79.99.
    Cheers,
    Renato

Default Re: Creeds at Chemist Warehouse

Hi (This is my first post BTW)

Just seen Chemist Warehouse selling Creed Aventus for AU$399 for online purchase only. RRP AU$459

Has anyone bought Creed Aventus from Chemist Warehouse before, I usually live by the rule that if it's too good to be true then it usually is, but surely they wouldn't sell counterfeit products? Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by InCreedable View Post
    Hi (This is my first post BTW)

Just seen Chemist Warehouse selling Creed Aventus for AU$399 for online purchase only. RRP AU$459

Has anyone bought Creed Aventus from Chemist Warehouse before, I usually live by the rule that if it's too good to be true then it usually is, but surely they wouldn't sell counterfeit products? Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thank you in advance.
    The guys who own Chemist Warehouse are worth seven or eight hundred million dollars - they aren't going to muck around with fakes - everything I've bought from them was genuine.

As for "If it's too good to be true" -

Mid 2000s - I bought a 120ml bottle of Creed Green irish Tweed from an online store in Brisbane. Cost A$110. After I got it they lowered the price to A$88, and I ordered two more.

2008 - Creed Royal Water - 120ml bottle from Strawberrynet - Cost A$99 including postage

Around 2010 - On- line store in Sydney - got two bottles of Creed Tabarome Millesime for A$69 each.

As for Aventus, I found it dirt cheap in the USA on Ebay where one shop was selling tester vials at extremely low prices - I bought about 60 of them, and every now and then have to tap some out into an atomiser.

Cheers,
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    The guys who own Chemist Warehouse are worth seven or eight hundred million dollars - they aren't going to muck around with fakes - everything I've bought from them was genuine.

As for "If it's too good to be true" -

Mid 2000s - I bought a 120ml bottle of Creed Green irish Tweed from an online store in Brisbane. Cost A$110. After I got it they lowered the price to A$88, and I ordered two more.

2008 - Creed Royal Water - 120ml bottle from Strawberrynet - Cost A$99 including postage

Around 2010 - On- line store in Sydney - got two bottles of Creed Tabarome Millesime for A$69 each.

As for Aventus, I found it dirt cheap in the USA on Ebay where one shop was selling tester vials at extremely low prices - I bought about 60 of them, and every now and then have to tap some out into an atomiser.

Cheers,
    Renato
    Thank you

Regards
    InCreedable

For those that are interested (Australian Customers only) Chemist Warehouse Are selling Creed Aventus for $359.99 (RRP $459.99), yes, $100 OFF, Mayday sale finishes today.

https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/...ay-online-only