Code of Conduct

Exclamation Monsieur Lubin !

After many years I decided to revisit Monsieur Lubin.
    I had forgotten just how incredible this is.

Notes are : Sandalwood, Cederwood, Leather, Ambergris.

It is stunning. Release year was 1955.
    As far as I can see the only website that lists the notes is parfumo.

If anyone has more info I would be very interested.
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare decants and 1 ml samples available, including Djedi/Nombre Noir/Original Patou Pour Homme/Basala etc...

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Monsieur Lubin !

Where did you find your bottle David?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Where did you find your bottle David?
    I bought it many, many years ago hednic, so I can't honestly remember. I think it was in a small perfumery in France - not online.
    I know it is very rare, but it may be worth searching online sellers of the miniature flacons.

If you want a small sample to try please email me or pm me here, (and include your email so that I can reply to you).
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare decants and 1 ml samples available, including Djedi/Nombre Noir/Original Patou Pour Homme/Basala etc...

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    I bought it many, many years ago hednic, so I can't honestly remember. I think it was in a small perfumery in France - not online.
    I know it is very rare, but it may be worth searching online sellers of the miniature flacons.

If you want a small sample to try please email me or pm me here, (and include your email so that I can reply to you).
    Thank you for the reply and kind offer. You are very lucky to have it! I will be in your neck of the woods next month. Who knows? I might stumble upon a rare find like yours!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Thank you for the reply and kind offer. You are very lucky to have it! I will be in your neck of the woods next month. Who knows? I might stumble upon a rare find like yours!
    It would be great if we could meet up for a short chat and I could give you a few samples which I think may be of interest to you ! PM me if you would like to meet up.