Code of Conduct

Default Hawthorne Deodorant and Soap-- Excellent

Hawthorne fragrances are essentially un-reviewable on Basenotes, because there are no specific fragrances, they are (supposedly) derived from a customer's answers to a quiz. Therefore, there are not just two "Work" and "Play" fragrances, but perhaps dozens; one can't be sure. BUT, I can tell you with assurance that their deodorant and soap/s are excellent. I feel the same way about their body wash/es. Sure they supposedly come out of the same quiz program, which is either a gimmick or it is not, but as for the washing products, I love them and will use them for a long time to come. They work brilliantly; they smell either very nice or not at all depending upon what you want. They are naturally derived and sourced from what I can tell are wonderful suppliers. I suggest if you are looking for the best non-aluminum based deodorants, body wash and soap go to Hawthorne and take the quiz.
    Last edited by Joe_Frances; 4th April 2019 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Improvement

Default Re: Hawthorne Deodorant and Soap-- Excellent

I tried the deodorant and it did nothing for me (I stunk) and the stuff they are using for absorbing sweat turned into oatmeal in my armpits. Truth be told, I’m convinced that no natural deodorant that works exists as I’ve tried most of the well known ones. Anyone else try the crystal? Holy shit that is a scam.

Default Re: Hawthorne Deodorant and Soap-- Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Giantbirdo View Post
    I tried the deodorant and it did nothing for me (I stunk) and the stuff they are using for absorbing sweat turned into oatmeal in my armpits. Truth be told, I’m convinced that no natural deodorant that works exists as I’ve tried most of the well known ones. Anyone else try the crystal? Holy shit that is a scam.
    I was turned off by the Facebook videos of some dude, who looks like the most 2019 basic bro of all time, take a sniff of Hawthorne deodorant and then starts saying "Oh yeah! Oh yeahhhhh" over and over again.
    I can't be part of a company who does that.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."