Code of Conduct

Default Weil Homme Blue EDP - Anyone familiar with this one?

Hello all,

I was browsing a local Marshall’s and saw a 100ml bottle of Weil Homme Blue EDP. I did a little research and came up with very little... I saw that it was once available on Amazon’s UK site, but it’s currently unavailable with no reviews. Parfumo had it listed but there were no reviews of it. There is no listing for this fragrance on BN or Fragrantica... Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

Mother Teresa
    Currently wearing: Lyric Man by Amouage

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Weil Homme Blue EDP - Anyone familiar with this one?

Is this the one you mean or is it another?

Top notes : Lemon – Grapefruit – Oxygen – Cedar (Leaf)
    Heart notes : Seaspray – Geranium – Violet – Nutmet
    Bottom notes : Cedar – Vetiver – White Wood
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

fullsizeoutput_3e4.jpg
    The blue box in the back, is that what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Is this the one you mean or is it another?

Top notes : Lemon – Grapefruit – Oxygen – Cedar (Leaf)
    Heart notes : Seaspray – Geranium – Violet – Nutmet
    Bottom notes : Cedar – Vetiver – White Wood
    Hi Hednic,
    I appreciate the reply

No, that isn’t it. It’s a light blue rectangular box.
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by dealt7faux View Post
    fullsizeoutput_3e4.jpg
    The blue box in the back, is that what you mean?
    That’s it

The light blue box in the back is the one that I saw. Are you familiar with it?

Outside of Kipling, I’m not familiar with anything from this house.

Thanks for the reply

Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    That’s it

The light blue box in the back is the one that I saw. Are you familiar with it?

Outside of Kipling, I’m not familiar with anything from this house.

Thanks for the reply
    You're welcome. Sorry I know nothing about this house at all and could find very little. What little I could find said that those were only available in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by dealt7faux View Post
    You're welcome. Sorry I know nothing about this house at all and could find very little. What little I could find said that those were only available in Europe.
    I hear ya, I basically found the same... I’m still wondering how this ended up in New England... At a Marshall’s no less!!!

Once again, thank you for your reply!

Mother Teresa

I haven't tried the Blue, but did pick up Gold and Silver. Gold is in that 1 Million ballpark, while Silver, which I especially like, reminds me of Grey Vetiver.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    I’m still wondering how this ended up in New England... At a Marshall’s no less!!!
    I guess I need to head out to the Marshall's near me just to see if they have them.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

There are three, Silver, Gold and Blue, crazy that these went straight to bargain retailers...Silver is excellent...Lemony opening like Aqua di Parma or Original Eau Savage, middle is like lemon pez and drys down to a nice vetiver scent....The Gold is very similar to PR one million, very natural and long lasting...on the hunt for the Blue..I will buy it blind due to the quality of the other two.

I picked up Blue today. It's not what I think of as a traditional blue scent. To my nose, it is very reminiscent of Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir or Tous 1920 The Origin. I get a good bit of that cardamom gourmand spice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info everyone! It sounds like Silver may be in play for me

Mother Teresa

I saw Weil in a TJ Maxx just yesterday, and it also piqued my curiosity.

Got a chance to try Blue today. I'd say it's more green, spicy and aromatic than "blue", definitely nothing aquatic or ozonic. I can seen how it can resemble NR BN or Tous 1920 (or Declaration or TdH for that matter) but I think it's more in concept than execution. I actually thought of Lanvin Oxygen. Decent fragrance especially for the price but utterly redundant in my collection just as Gold and Silver. I am actually kind of disappointed because I liked Suki Essence so much and expected more from the masculine line as well.