Code of Conduct

Default Aroma Data sharing through excel spreadsheets

Since I started collecting aroma chemicals/EOs I've kept an inventory with the common data points found on sites like creating perfume or good scents (cost, appearance, use, strength etc etc). I was curious if anyone else had something like this going? If yes I have this super nerdy dream of making like a mega database where I can have basically a full list of all available aromas.......If this is something you have and would like to share - or, even better - if you know of one that already exists I would love to hear about it!

I should note:

~ I've already ruled out the software available on PerfumersWorld, $160 is too cost prohibited, especially now that all my money is spent on smells.
    ~ Even if it's not in the same format as me I can combine spreadsheets so don't worry about that
    ~ I will be happy to share whatever the end result is

Couldn't find anything on this topic in the DIY forum so hope I'm not repeating an old thread! Thank you!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Aroma Data sharing through excel spreadsheets

Honestly, why would you do this when you have the entire TGSC database to reference?
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.