Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Default Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Hi guys, I can't understand if this one is fake or real.
    This one should be a tester, I tried the Little tester 5ml prob and the fragrance is the same.
    20190413_020611.jpg20190413_020440.jpg20190413_020344.jpg20190413_020351.jpg20190413_020401.jpg20190413_020420.jpg20190413_020428.jpg20190413_005858.jpg

  2. #2
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil
    Posts
    276,839

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    What in particular aroused your suspicion?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    What in particular aroused your suspicion?
    I've seen so many videos about this argument and now I'm a little bit confused

  4. #4
    Nothing is written!

    NorstrÝm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,539

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    An 11Z01 tester with scratches around the crimping?

    My fake detector is screaming.
    ďTo defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.Ē
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

    Taking a break, though I might drop in from time to time.
    If I donít reply, thatís why.
    - NorstrÝm
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  5. #5

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Fake from top to bottom. There are like 8 telltale clues to identify this as a fake immediately and a big one in particular

  6. #6

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by NorstrÝm View Post
    An 11Z01 tester with scratches around the crimping?

    My fake detector is screaming.
    For the scratches probably Is my fault, I carried It without the box

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    Fake from top to bottom. There are like 8 telltale clues to identify this as a fake immediately and a big one in particular
    Can you tell me the blues, please?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Clues*

  7. #7

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by GGrenade View Post
    For the scratches probably Is my fault, I carried It without the box

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can you tell me the blues, please?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Clues*
    I'll tell you one which is super obvious: label ('ribs' look far off, compare it with any official Creed picture)
    You can find the rest of the clues here on this forum or by watching some comparison videos on Youtube.
    But that should give you enough info to know its a fake, and every member here will tell you the same.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    I'll tell you one which is super obvious: label ('ribs' look far off, compare it with any official Creed picture)
    You can find the rest of the clues here on this forum or by watching some comparison videos on Youtube.
    But that should give you enough info to know its a fake, and every member here will tell you the same.
    Thank you.
    Why the longevity and the sillage are so good? The fragrance is the same, is prob all chimical things?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    I don't know what is in there. Could be a good clone oil mixed with alcohol. But the bottle is fake for sure so it isn't worth anything for people who are familiar with vintage Aventus.

    Out of curiosity: is it your first Aventus you've tried and what was the batchcode of the 5ml tester?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    I don't know what is in there. Could be a good clone oil mixed with alcohol. But the bottle is fake for sure so it isn't worth anything for people who are familiar with vintage Aventus.

    Out of curiosity: is it your first Aventus you've tried and what was the batchcode of the 5ml tester?
    I tried only the little tester 1 or 2 months ago, I don't Remember the batchcode

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember that the tester was fruity

  11. #11

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Okay, so then you know for sure that the decant you tested shouldn't smell the same as the juice in this fake vintage bottle. But if you are happy with the smell of it, enjoy. I would send it back and get my refund, no doubt about that.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    For me this one smells like the little tester

  13. #13

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by GGrenade View Post
    For me this one smells like the little tester
    Yes, and thats wrong. It should not smell like your tester.

    Do you want to sell it? Or are you happy with what you got there?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    Yes, and thats wrong. It should not smell like your tester.

    Do you want to sell it? Or are you happy with what you got there?
    Thanks again for your help.
    Why It should not smell like that? Different batchcode?
    At the Moment I'm Happy with it

  15. #15

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Thank you for not posting in the batch thread, this one OP posted does not look like any official bottle I know of, could be a tester or something else, suspicious though.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by GGrenade View Post
    Thanks again for your help.
    Why It should not smell like that? Different batchcode?
    At the Moment I'm Happy with it
    Yes, because of the batchcode. I highly doubt that you got a 11Z01 sample before (1-2 months ago) and your only description of it being "fruity" is simply not what vintage batches of Aventus are all about. Also there was never a 11Z01 bottle produced like that but like I said earlier, it's obviously fake and there is not even one doubt about it.

    But if you are happy with that, everything is cool. Just enjoy it then. Btw.: google '11Z01' and you will find many reviews about it, just compare them with your bottle

  17. #17

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Not sure I have ever seen Aventus with the batch code both engraved on the rim and printed on the bottom. Also, I thought that up to around 2012 or so the Creed logo on the bottle was see trough not black painted. Seems suspect, especially given the 11Z01 batch code!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Another fake or real Creed Aventus

    Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    Yes, because of the batchcode. I highly doubt that you got a 11Z01 sample before (1-2 months ago) and your only description of it being "fruity" is simply not what vintage batches of Aventus are all about. Also there was never a 11Z01 bottle produced like that but like I said earlier, it's obviously fake and there is not even one doubt about it.

    But if you are happy with that, everything is cool. Just enjoy it then. Btw.: google '11Z01' and you will find many reviews about it, just compare them with your bottle
    I'll search, thank you




Similar Threads

  1. Creed Aventus Real or Fake?
    By rafaelsct01 in forum Creed Aventus Subforum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12th January 2019, 08:39 PM
  2. Creed Aventus: Fake or Real - Need Help!
    By PleaseHelpMeFam in forum Perfume Appraisals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th June 2018, 11:29 PM
  3. Real or Fake Creed Aventus
    By jesusecordero in forum Perfume Appraisals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24th April 2018, 10:50 PM
  4. Is this Creed Aventus real or fake?
    By g5und in forum Perfume Appraisals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31st October 2017, 09:25 AM
  5. Creed Aventus real or fake
    By Conrad01 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th February 2014, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000