Code of Conduct

Default Anyone ever order from xerjoff universe website?

This is my first time dealing with the site and I'm just wondering what to expect in terms of delivery time and tracking. I've seen reviews of people having bad experiences ordering off of international sites due to their packages either "disappearing", or not getting the tracking updated for weeks on end. How long do international orders normally take ?

Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone ever order from xerjoff universe website?

I have been a frequent visitor of the boutique see thread in shopping index. DHL is there transportation and you usually have it within a week. I just received Indochine a couple of weeks ago and patiently waiting on Alexandria Oriental which the window of opportunity is over on the 14th. Just a five day length of purchase as Xerjoff targets this scent to the UAE. Excellent to deal with for me so far. Good luck!

Were you emailed a tracking number or did you have to track it from the xerjoff universe website?

I placed an order on Tuesday evening (4/9) and it shipped the next morning. I received an email with tracking number on Wednesday morning and it was delivered on Friday, 4/12 via FedEx. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the whole process.

I live in Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin View Post
    Were you emailed a tracking number or did you have to track it from the xerjoff universe website?
    See Bradjm above. I had similar experiences. Ocassonally when they remove shipping charges they become very enticing. Hoping to see some more exclusives soon. Begum,Aubres or Emery would be nice to see in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    See Bradjm above. I had similar experiences. Ocassonally when they remove shipping charges they become very enticing. Hoping to see some more exclusives soon. Begum,Aubres or Emery would be nice to see in the future.
    Lol well I ordered the package on Friday. It's now Monday and I still haven't heard anything regarding tracking. Maybe it was because I ordered at the end of the week and packages normally don't ship on Saturday's or Monday's haha

I've used them a handfull of times. Everytime the delivery speed surprises me positively

-Mark
    Using Tapatalk

Sorry I mislead but for the US they use FEDEX not DHL. I received notification yesterday my Alexandria Oriental will arrive Wednesday. So they do a very good job shipping after filing the order.

Lol well I ordered the package on Friday. It's now Monday and I still haven't heard anything regarding tracking. Maybe it was because I ordered at the end of the week and packages normally don't ship on Saturday's or Monday's haha
    Filling the order takes a bit longer than shipping in my experience. You should receive word anytime.

Well that was fast. I received confirmation on Monday 15th and it arrived at my work today at 11am. Plus they enclosed a body lotion from the Casomorati line for free. Xerjoff have been a joy to experience and there customer service and shipping has been wonderful for me.

Well that was fast. I received confirmation on Monday 15th and it arrived at my work today at 11am. Plus they enclosed a body lotion from the Casomorati line for free. Xerjoff have been a joy to experience and there customer service and shipping has been wonderful for me.
    They're actually very efficient, I got an email regarding tracking yesterday afternoon and my package is supposed to be here Thursday.

They're actually very efficient, I got an email regarding tracking yesterday afternoon and my package is supposed to be here Thursday.
    Don't be to surprised if it arrives a day earlier like mine did from the forecast. I am sure it depends on the location but impressive nevertheless.

I really love Mefisto and Dolce Amalfi. They're really great scents I enjoyed sampling during the summer, with fantastic longevity and projection.

Quote Originally Posted by shravani View Post
    I really love Mefisto and Dolce Amalfi. They're really great scents I enjoyed sampling during the summer, with fantastic longevity and projection.
    Dolce Amalfi is not spoken about to much on Basenotes but it something that I have never smelt before. It is wonderful joyful scent perfect for the spring and summer. Amalfi Coast comes to life.

I just got the e-mail this morning.

Happy Mother's Day from the Xerjoff Boutique.

Aubres the Fortnum & Mason Exclusive is available for a very limited time until May 12.

Shipping is free but it seems it's only available in 100ml bottle.

I just got the e-mail this morning.

Happy Mother's Day from the Xerjoff Boutique.

Aubres the Fortnum & Mason Exclusive is available for a very limited time until May 12.

Shipping is free but it seems it's only available in 100ml bottle.
    Anyone have experience with this one?