Code of Conduct

Default Scuderia Ferrari Forte, thoughts?

This had some hype when it first came out in 2017. Now, 2 years later, with no reviews in the directory, who has tried it, and what are your opinions?

I recently blind bought a tester from Fragnet for about $20 shipped. Sadly the tester had no cap, which sucks, but it was brand new, and the bigger bottle size. Initially I thought the opening smelled just like Escada Magnetism! Then I thought it was a little more like CK One Shock in the opening. The middle morphed more into 1 Million, and the base Polo Red Extreme all the way. Over all, reminds me of a more complex version of Donald Trump Empire (black/gold bottle), which in turn, smells very similar to 1 Million. While this also reminds me of a more complex, more "niche", and more high quality version of Daddy Yankee for men. It has a lot of fruity notes, rounded out by sweet notes. The base if very Iso E noticeable, but thankfully no screechy harsh woods, or boring ambroxan.

Overall, I think it's a real winner. Probably most suited for guys in their mid 20's and up, It has fantastic projection, and even better longevity. I wore it for the first time about a week ago, and it lasted 12 hours on my skin. I think it's an EDP. Can't read the bottom of bottle, and it doesn't say on the front, but I remember reading somewhere that it's an EDP. Best of all, nothing smells cheap in this one. Not even the slightest smell of alcohol anytime, and the Iso E in the dry down, for those who don't care for that note, it's masked pretty well with other notes, but it keeps the base going for very long.

With all of the frags I mentioned.. there's one in particular it reminds me the most of, a fragrance that not many may know about, that I used to own, called Bijan B Exquisite. A sort of revolutionary fragrance for its time of release, it smells very close to this, but the dry down perfected here. The dry down of the Bijan was a very harsh leather, which is eliminated in this one. It also reminds me of Joop Wild.

I think it's one of the best bang for bucks out there, and a perfectly safe blind buy. If you like any I mention above. This is truly a perfected version of all of them, maybe except for the already perfect Magnetism.

"Where there's gold, there's a gold digger" -Dashboard Confessional

Default Re: Scuderia Ferrari Forte, thoughts?

Looks like it has some awesome notes. Thank you for posting about this one, I'll give updates if I get a chance to try it.

On Fragrantica the fruity quality seems to be the most prominent to several reviewers. That and the iso e super you mention, along with similarity to a number of fragrances I either own or don't like leads me to wait for it to get to the $10 range, and then I might be too tempted not to blind buy. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    On Fragrantica the fruity quality seems to be the most prominent to several reviewers. That and the iso e super you mention, along with similarity to a number of fragrances I either own or don't like leads me to wait for it to get to the $10 range, and then I might be too tempted not to blind buy. LOL.
    I don't think it'll ever go that low, tbh. In fact, I think prices may already be creeping back up slowly. It seems a lot of Ebay sellers raised the prices up a few bucks. Yes, it is like a lot of other stuff, but this is the best version imho. You will probably find the fragrance to be super strong though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    I don't think it'll ever go that low, tbh. In fact, I think prices may already be creeping back up slowly. It seems a lot of Ebay sellers raised the prices up a few bucks. Yes, it is like a lot of other stuff, but this is the best version imho. You will probably find the fragrance to be super strong though.
    But I have faith in those 95% full Fragrancenet sales, though. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    But I have faith in those 95% full Fragrancenet sales, though. LOL.
    Well that's an exception. I just don't like to mention the sales. It's pretty hard to get anything from them now as it is.