Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default beta terpinyl acetate CAS: 10198-23-9

Hello to all forum users. And for earlier, please forgive me for my broken English, I translat through a translator.
    beta terpinyl acetate CAS: 10198-23-9
    I have a question for professionals. Who knows about this molecule and where can I buy it? I need any information about him.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: beta terpinyl acetate CAS: 10198-23-9

Never smelled it, and I don't see any suppliers, readily. You can likely get it made for you though, if you require it.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.

I can’t find any suppliers online. I know you can purchase Alpha Terpinyl Acetate from Perfumers Apprentice. I second the suggestion of getting it made for you. That of course would not be inexpensive though.

Thank. Levanthenon. Alpha Terpinil acetate I have 1 liter. This is obviously not the right molecule.

I searched for him too everywhere. It can not be bought by mere mortals))

I have a lot of molecules in the lab Terpinyl Acetate, Dihydro Terpinyl Acetate, Alpha Terpinil acetate

Maybe try a third party who can manufacture it for you? Here’s a link to one https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/chemist...synthesis.html

Thank you Levanthenon , I left a request for them.

Basenotes Plus

It is obviously not a common material. Can I ask where you learned that you need it?
    Is it directly in a formula? Or in a GC?
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.

)) Yes, this is definitely an important molecule)) In the formula GS

Quote Originally Posted by giftmischer View Post
    Yes, I made a request wherever possible, but everyone wonders why I need it, and then they say that they no longer sell this material))

I'm trying to make perfume for 5 years
    Unfortunately nothing comes out
    I have a lot of formulas
    And I don't like one ((

Now, in spite of everything, I will try to find this molecule and make my favorite perfume, if I fail, I will throw all the materials in the trash
    I have about 500 items It's not that much I know

may be guided by your nose, to add a desired shade using other available material to alpha terpenyl acetate? Just as a suggestion, I'm not familiar with the beta ..

The fact is that you can not be guided by the exact effect here. And secondly, if you even create what you want, then it is necessary to do so in order to keep this effect throughout the entire flavor.

And one more question. In which musk there is a tinge of iris?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed 06 View Post
    Now, in spite of everything, I will try to find this molecule and make my favorite perfume, if I fail, I will throw all the materials in the trash
    I have about 500 items It's not that much I know
    hey there, just a short story:

when i started, i spent hours and hours researching ingredients, and i was all the times so absolutely convinced that if i get this or that it will change everything! and sort all of the problems that i believed i had, back then. and i explicitly say: the problems that i believed i had. i ended up with an incredible amount of AC, EO, Abs and so on, and at some point i realized that the only problem i actually had was that i just did not familiarize myself with the materials. so i started getting to know my materials, and the fun began.

Hey pavomi. Thanks for the support.

The question is where can I get acquainted with the ingredients and how do I experiment or read? Because I read the info of all the ingredients that I have, but there is no sense

Basenotes Plus

Ahmed, I know nothing of Russia, but that it is a large country.
    Are there any Perfumery workshops that you can attend through this group?
    https://tpprf.ru/en/associations/ass...onsccirf/pcar/

Or this?:
    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...-Perfumery.pdf

Or this?
    http://perfumerylab.ru/
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

The question is where can I get acquainted with the ingredients and how do I experiment or read? Because I read the info of all the ingredients that I have, but there is no sense
    you get acquainted with your materials at your perfume working place: get test strips and a notebook (or do it digitally, as you prefer...). dip the test strip in the ingredient, write down date and time of dipping, and smell it. write down your impressions. smell again after a hour, and write down your impressions again. and again and again, until you can't smell anything on the strip. it will vary from some minutes to months -> classification of top, mid and base notes materials.
    this way you will figure out how long the ingredient lasts on a test strip, and how it changes over time. be aware that evaluation on a test strip is like a slow motion mode, compared to skin evaluation.

do this with all your materials. and repeat evaluation of materials too, this will help learning and memorising them. don't do too many at once, i do usually 5-10 parallel.

Quote Originally Posted by pavomi View Post
    you get acquainted with your materials at your perfume working place: get test strips and a notebook (or do it digitally, as you prefer...). dip the test strip in the ingredient, write down date and time of dipping, and smell it. write down your impressions. smell again after a hour, and write down your impressions again. and again and again, until you can't smell anything on the strip. it will vary from some minutes to months -> classification of top, mid and base notes materials.
    this way you will figure out how long the ingredient lasts on a test strip, and how it changes over time. be aware that evaluation on a test strip is like a slow motion mode, compared to skin evaluation.

do this with all your materials. and repeat evaluation of materials too, this will help learning and memorising them. don't do too many at once, i do usually 5-10 parallel.
    Thanks for the advice.

The further I go, the more I become convinced that this is not mine. God did not give me is ...

I promised myself that if I did not succeed this time, I give up everything. I do not have the patience to sniff one strip a hundred times a day, a week, a month. I am not such a person, I have no patience.
    What you say on the test strips, I tried when I started to do perfume. And you know from my experience, I can say one thing, that the aroma does not change, it goes out.

I sell Arab perfumes and generally love perfumes, so I began to make perfumes on my own. In Arabic perfumery, the opposite is true; there the flavor is 500% stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by pkiler View Post
    Ahmed, I know nothing of Russia, but that it is a large country.
    Are there any Perfumery workshops that you can attend through this group?
    https://tpprf.ru/en/associations/ass...onsccirf/pcar/

Or this?:
    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...-Perfumery.pdf

Or this?
    http://perfumerylab.ru/
    Thank. I knew a friend who attended the seminars, and he gave me the same advice as the forum member who gave below, try the strips for a while to see how long the aroma keeps, they stay on the strip and all that
    This is not progress.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Perfumers do not make perfumes just by mixing and insisting. I noticed that when I poured another failed experiment into hot water, a wonderful non-recurring note appears. In my opinion they distil the resulting concentrate.

And you know from my experience, I can say one thing, that the aroma does not change, it goes out.
    well, sometimes it changes, sometimes its linear until fade out. but both characteristics can be precious when handled precise. without knowing your materials its impossible to create a formula that fits the bill... patience is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by pavomi View Post
    ... patience is the key.
    OK. I agree. Where is the castle? ))

OK. I agree. Where is the castle? ))
    see the single ingredients as building blocks, and you will start to see many castles raise the more you know your materials