Code of Conduct

Default Genuine 2016 Creed Aventus? (Sorry if wrong thread made an account just for this)

Dear people of basnotes,

I am deeply sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but Im new here so please take it easy on me.

Im currently bargaining with an ebay seller about a 16C01 batch of Aventus. The seller has very good reviews, was very polite and did not hesitate to accept my request to check the bottle in person. I am awaiting a picture of the exposed nozzle without the sprayer but attached are the pictures I have recieved so far.
    Would anyone be so kind an help me to verify the authenticity of this particular bottle of Aventus? Im planning on purchasing it as a birthdaypresent for myself.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

a2.jpga3.jpga4.jpga1.jpgKPCat.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil

Default Re: Genuine 2016 Creed Aventus? (Sorry if wrong thread made an account just for this)

From the photos it seems fine to me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Genuine 2016 Creed Aventus? (Sorry if wrong thread made an account just for this)

It’s NOT how a genuine bottle of 16C01 would have looked out of the factory. It’s fake.

Thank you soo much for the fast replies, I ended up passing on that deal after all. There was no guaranteed way for the seller to prove to me, that the bottle is real.

Best regards,
    KPCat.

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    It’s NOT how a genuine bottle of 16C01 would have looked out of the factory. It’s fake.
    Sheik, you shut that down.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by KPCat View Post
    Thank you soo much for the fast replies, I ended up passing on that deal after all. There was no guaranteed way for the seller to prove to me, that the bottle is real.

Best regards,
    KPCat.
    Smart move. Better to get it elsewhere.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.