Code of Conduct

Default Marrakech Intense 'parfum version'?

Had found I liked the Marrakech Intense eau de toilette the most out of Aesop's scent offerings (seconded by Tacit with its basil). I'm now curious whether the parfum version of Marrakech is significantly preferable (and hopefully longer lasting). Any experience with this one? Thanks!

Basenotes Junkie

Default Re: Marrakech Intense 'parfum version'?

Subscribed to your post since I had the same question. Surprised at the underwhelming response. Perhaps that's a sign.
    "And I am a weapon of massive consumption
    and its not my fault its how I'm program to function"

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Simonxyzz View Post
    Had found I liked the Marrakech Intense eau de toilette the most out of Aesop's scent offerings (seconded by Tacit with its basil). I'm now curious whether the parfum version of Marrakech is significantly preferable (and hopefully longer lasting). Any experience with this one? Thanks!
    Which US retailer carries this house?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Which US retailer carries this house?
    I believe most major department stores (and Luckyscent) carry Aesop products. Unfortunately, the parfum version of Marrakech appears to be only available in Aesop's own chain stores (readily available in larger cities - 11 Aesop stores alone in NYC area). Also online.
    I may pose this same question about the parfum on the female forum, since perhaps more women have explored this brand. Otherwise, will just plan to get over to one of their stores and check it out myself here in LA.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Simonxyzz View Post
    I believe most major department stores (and Luckyscent) carry Aesop products. Unfortunately, the parfum version of Marrakech appears to be only available in Aesop's own chain stores (readily available in larger cities - 11 Aesop stores alone in NYC area). Also online.
    I may pose this same question about the parfum on the female forum, since perhaps more women have explored this brand. Otherwise, will just plan to get over to one of their stores and check it out myself here in LA.
    Appreciate the reply.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.