Code of Conduct

Default Inventory discrepancy between Fragrancenet and their Google Express page

Anyone else had the issue of seeing things for sale on Fragrancenet's website, but not being able to find them on Google Express? Anyone figure out a way around this? I want to pick up a tester of Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, and I'm trying to used the first time 20% off coupon on Google. I see the tester on the FN page, but not on Google. I would much rather pay $77 than $97 if anyone knows how to get around this!

Dependent

Default Re: Inventory discrepancy between Fragrancenet and their Google Express page

I get the same price as FragranceNet on Google, but on ebay they are going for $74.99

TF.JPG

Default Re: Inventory discrepancy between Fragrancenet and their Google Express page

Hmm interesting. I should clarify that yes, the price for the regular bottle is the same on Google and the FN page. The problem is that the tester isn't listed at all on Google, but it is listed on FN. I'd prefer to go with FN over eBay, but perhaps that is the better choice.

User of Toilet Water

I think the simple fact is that not all of FragranceNet's inventory is available through Google Express. It changes though. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to buy Amouage's Fate Man. While it was on FN's website, it wasn't available through GE. I kept checking and a few days later it was there. So, I think they rotate or add items that are available through Google Express. Keep checking!

I will keep checking!

Was just curious if it was hiding somewhere - I'd had the experience before of not being able to find something by searching on the GE page, but I was able to find it by doing a Google search for it with the results restricted to GE. I wish the GE page was as organized as the regular FN page.