Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Bye Bye from Rook Perfumes

    Rook Perfumes has had an exciting opportunity. For this reason we are closing temporarily until our relaunch. We are so grateful for the emails of support from people worried their favourite scent is gone forever! We hope to bring the full collection back (IFRA allowing!) but recommend people get their hands on a bottle in our clearance sale!


    Thanks again!



    Rook Perfumes

  2. #2
    Basenotes Plus
    Scarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,298

    Default Re: Bye Bye from Rook Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by nadeemcrowe View Post
    Rook Perfumes has had an exciting opportunity. For this reason we are closing temporarily until our relaunch. We are so grateful for the emails of support from people worried their favourite scent is gone forever! We hope to bring the full collection back (IFRA allowing!) but recommend people get their hands on a bottle in our clearance sale!


    Thanks again!



    Rook Perfumes
    Anyone with any experience of this House? Sales are now £49.50-->now £30

    for 30ml edp perfumes.

    https://rookperfumes.co.uk/collections/rookperfumes
    Most worn:

    Black Comme des Garçons, Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens, Patchouli Santa Maria Novella


  3. #3
    Basenotes Junkie painted_klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    504

    Default Re: Bye Bye from Rook Perfumes

    Some of these look really nice. Sadly, there is no shipping to the USA.

  4. #4
    Basenotes Junkie
    ScentMemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: Bye Bye from Rook Perfumes

    Nadeem, when you relaunch, please consider shipping to the US or having at least one US distributor. I've wanted to sample Rook perfumes for quite a while. Thanks and good luck with the relaunch.

  5. #5
    Basenotes Plus
    Diddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Bayou Country
    Posts
    5,523

    Default Re: Bye Bye from Rook Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by painted_klown View Post
    Some of these look really nice. Sadly, there is no shipping to the USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScentMemory View Post
    Nadeem, when you relaunch, please consider shipping to the US or having at least one US distributor. I've wanted to sample Rook perfumes for quite a while. Thanks and good luck with the relaunch.
    Yep, agreed.
    Sent from the bayou, using homing gators.




Similar Threads

  1. 40% rook perfumes
    By nadeemcrowe in forum Discounts and Coupon Boards
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th July 2018, 11:53 AM
  2. EU shipping Rook Perfumes
    By nadeemcrowe in forum Discounts and Coupon Boards
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th July 2018, 04:35 PM
  3. Extra 10% off Rook Perfumes
    By nadeemcrowe in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th June 2018, 12:13 PM
  4. 50% off at Rook Perfumes
    By nadeemcrowe in forum Discounts and Coupon Boards
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd June 2018, 08:32 AM
  5. Rook Perfumes
    By nadeemcrowe in forum Fragrance DIY
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th May 2018, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000