Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What would you buy(Fragrance) if Drake gave you a 10 piece dog to blow it at the mall

Just a lil 10
    Piece dog to blow it at the mall doesn’t mean that we involved.

I would prob start exploring Clive Christians and maybe Roja doves

I would
    Hope he dropped me off at a high end mall that has Neiman Marcus level stores

Default Re: What would you buy(Fragrance) if Drake gave you a 10 piece dog to blow it at the mall

In the past twenty-four hours, the thread quality on Basenotes has plummeted.
    The Brooks Otterlake Swap List

Current Favorites
    Aramis Havana, Aramis Tobacco Reserve, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Remy Latour Cigar, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

Default Re: What would you buy(Fragrance) if Drake gave you a 10 piece dog to blow it at the mall

If if if...….
    My Top '11' :

- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Paco Rabanne: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Azzaro: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Tom Ford: Ombré Leather
    - Guerlain: Héritage (vtg)
    - Davidoff: Leather Blend
    - YSL: Kouros (Fraîcheur)
    - Armani: Acqua di Gio Profumo
    - MPG: Santal Noble
    - Hermes: Terre d'Hermes
    - Amouage: Interlude

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Just a lil 10
    Piece dog to blow it at the mall doesn’t mean that we involved.

I would prob start exploring Clive Christians and maybe Roja doves

I would
    Hope he dropped me off at a high end mall that has Neiman Marcus level stores
    Is this English? I have no idea what is being said..
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain

Does anyone translate Drake to English?
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan
    Currently wearing: Vintage by John Varvatos

it means --- what fragrances would you buy if $10,000 was placed in your wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    it means --- what fragrances would you buy if $10,000 was placed in your wallet?
    If $10,000 was placed in my wallet, you better believe I wouldn't spend it on fragrances
    The Brooks Otterlake Swap List

Current Favorites
    Aramis Havana, Aramis Tobacco Reserve, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Remy Latour Cigar, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    If $10,000 was placed in my wallet, you better believe I wouldn't spend it on fragrances
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    Thanks! Mental note " 10 dog=$10,000"

One Creed and then go buy a new set of fitted golf irons and a Taylor Made M6 driver
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan
    Currently wearing: Vintage by John Varvatos

Quote Originally Posted by rdoss27 View Post
    Is this English? I have no idea what is being said..
    I'll summarize. This guy loves Drake and he wants to play Pretty Woman with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Does anyone translate Drake to English?
    I hear Google Translate is working on that...

I'm glad somebody translated it as I didn't understand it, although I do know Drake is a rap singer.

I think $1,000 to spend would be a more interesting question. Some people might only by 3 or 4 with that, others would maybe list 20.

Quote Originally Posted by mfinz8 View Post
    I'm glad somebody translated it as I didn't understand it, although I do know Drake is a rap singer.

I think $1,000 to spend would be a more interesting question. Some people might only by 3 or 4 with that, others would maybe list 20.
    But drake broke you off with a ten piece dog ....to blow it at the mall. Don’t take less.

I would by the CC and Rojas and also more Creeds and Tom fords. And Tom Ford candles

+2 for sure! And I’d pick up a Creed. That mall wouldn’t happen to sell deep vintages of Guerlain L’HB or AL! Would it?
    “You are the bait. The bait is you.” ~Trick or Treat (1986)
    “Have a good time, all the time. That is my philosophy.” ~This Is Spinal Tap (1984)
    “Thrrrow yourselves into the river, dahlings!” ~Withnail and I (1987)

I'd buy 400 bottles of cool water.
    Creed Original Santal
    Currently wearing: Bracken Man by Amouage

why would drake be giving any of us $10k?

Quote Originally Posted by debussychopin View Post
    I'd buy 400 bottles of cool water.

To answer honestly, I'd get a deep vintage Fahrenheit, deep vintage Kouros, Green Irish Tweed, and then put the rest in savings.

drake.jpg

I'd buy a few hundred bottles of this, 100%

That depends... Which mall are we talking about?
    “...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    That depends... Which mall are we talking about?
    Good question. Let’s assume it’s a high end mall like the fashion mall in Vegas with Neimans Saks and Nordstrom’s.

Drake wouldn’t take you to a low level mall with a 10 piece dog

I feel like Tuscan Leather is probably the correct answer to any Drake questions.

Que scay-je?

Quote Originally Posted by jkonick View Post
    I feel like Tuscan Leather is probably the correct answer to any Drake questions.
    But that would leave you with about $9700 left and drake wants you to spend it at the mall on colognes . But just nexuses he gave you 10 piece dog goesnt mean that he’s involved so don’t get the wrong message...it’s just what he does

Most likely buy a few fragrances not owned yet, perhaps even some (comparatively) extravagant niche, most likely along the lines of Creed, Xerjoff, Penhaligon's, Lutens, Guerlain Exclusive (s), Floris towards the lower end of the budget, still put away/keep more than half of the amount in savings

Glad someone else thinks this
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Thanks! Mental note " 10 dog=$10,000"

Too old to have figured that out!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Institution L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    Tic Tac Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.
    Blog Entries

A ten piece dog?

HHhmmm... head, neck, torso, tail, 4 legs (with feet). I'm missing a few pieces, I think. Ears. 2 of those & we've got ten pieces. I didn't know dogs come disassembled.

Also, this:

Current Favorites (in no particular order)
    Castile
    Royal Oud
    Petit Matin
    Curve
    CK One
    1725 Casanova
    Noir De Noir
    Prada L'Homme
    Tom Ford Extreme
    Interlude Man
    Les Exclusifs Eau de Cologne
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT
    Pomelo Paradis
    Aqua Universalis
    Currently wearing: H.M. by Hanae Mori

I wouldn't take his money.
    Currently wearing: Classic by Pecksniff's

Quote Originally Posted by Ifti View Post
    I wouldn't take his money.
    Why not it’s just a little ten piece dog so you can’t blow it at the mall doesn’t mean that you’re involved

Agree. Troll envy, they are starting to get jealous of one another now.
    "Where there's gold, there's a gold digger" -Dashboard Confessional

A "lil 10 piece dog?"

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
    I'm currently selling bottles of the rare cult classic--Keith Urban Phoenix. Send me a private message if you're interested!