Code of Conduct
o
    Basenotes Plus

Default Memo Moon Leather

I’ve got a small sample but not enough to give proper road test. Anyone with experience of this one to share thoughts.... cheers

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Memo Moon Leather

I own a bottle of this. It's a very nice aromatic leather through most of its progression with a tart juicy citrus opening.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I own a bottle of this. It's a very nice aromatic leather through most of its progression with a tart juicy citrus opening.
    Cheers Hednic..... would it be on your list of leather scents to buy first if you didn’t own it?

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    Cheers Hednic..... would it be on your list of leather scents to buy first if you didn’t own it?
    Probably not as there other leather scents I like more, but Memo is a house I like and enjoy so I was confident this wouldn't disappoint me and it didn't.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Liked it enough (at least in order to consider a full size bottle purchase or at the very least to sample it further) as a fine near-gourmand with paradoxically both significant and well blended non gourmand notes in it, thus never becoming overly sweet, mainly thanks to the non-sweet notes correctly pointed out by Hednic and other contributors to this thread (already assuming that more of the both classic and modern enthusiasts of this particular type of niche scents might either have already posted or will contribute to this thread in near future)

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Liked it enough (at least in order to consider a full size bottle purchase or at the very least to sample it further) as a fine near-gourmand with paradoxically both significant and well blended non gourmand notes in it, thus never becoming overly sweet, mainly thanks to the non-sweet notes correctly pointed out by Hednic and other contributors to this thread (already assuming that more of the both classic and modern enthusiasts of this particular type of niche scents might either have already posted or will contribute to this thread in near future)
    Thanks ken appreciate the opinion. Might need to track down a decant first as cheapest I can find full bottle for is about £370ish!