Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 78
  1. #1
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    For those who use deodorant and no antiperspirant, I don't know how you do it.
    The products I buy are labeled as antiperspirant/deodorant.
    If you don't want to have the aluminum, I understand that. But I've never had a deodorant last more than two or three hours on me, at most. I have to use antiperspirant.
    It got me to wonder how many use deodorant and not antiperspirant.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  2. #2

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    I use deodorant and it lasts all day -- Lavender and Patchouli by Soft and Gentle

    I overspray of course though

  3. #3
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    282,853

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    I will use deodorant if it's a choice between that and nothing, but otherwise antiperspirant.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  4. #4
    Basenotes Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    I use deodorants during winters since I don't sweat much and it's easier for my skin.
    For warmer period of the year i use antiperspirant\deodorant that does amazing job fighting odor - Recipe for Men Antiperspirant Deodorant, but it still doesn't protect me from sweating.
    And this Friday I tried new antiperspirant recommended to me by my friend - Absolute Torr, it's Swedish pharmacy product, and that stuff is nuclear! It lasts up to 7 days after one application. Applied in on Thursday night and so far I stayed totally dry. I haven't been to gym yet, but I wonder what will happen there with this thing, it's magic.
    It's too early to say, but I've got no skin irritation yet, although it was burning and itching a lot two hours after application. Anyway, I think it's totally worth it! I hope I am not going to die from this thing

  5. #5
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Most deodorants don't last more than a few hours for me and even antiperspirants fail me after about the 8 hour mark. I use Old Spice High Endurance Classic antiperspirant and it goes almost all day.
    The Axe Gold, in the white container, smells amazing. It lasts all day as well. I hate Axe in general but this stuff is an exception to the rule.

    Irish Spring use to have it's own line of deodorants and they lasted forever on me. About three different scents. Then they discontinued them. I'm still pissed about it.
    You can get Speed Stick in an Irish Spring scent but it's not the same. Not even close.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  6. #6

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    The Axe Gold, in the white container, smells amazing. It lasts all day as well. I hate Axe in general but this stuff is an exception to the rule.
    They reissued it now in a black container.

    But, yeah, it's pretty great.
    Swap Thread | Sale Thread

    Current Favorites
    Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Cartier L'Envol EDP, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Guerlain L'Instant Pour Homme EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

  7. #7

    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    13,817

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Deodorants are only meant to stop bacteria from breaking down in underarms after perspiration, for about four hours - after which they get smelly.
    While anti-perspirants stop perspiration.

    Why use such a useless thing as a deodorant when the much superior anti-perspirant is around?
    Why do designer gift packs have a deodorant stick instead of an anti-perspirant stick?

    The answer can be found by looking around the internet - namely that antiperspirants suppress natural pheromones, whereas deordorants don't.
    So the chap wearing a deodorant at a pick up place is more likely to win the gal.
    Beats me, whether the alleged efficacy of deodorants for that purpose has any validity.

    Personally, I now find deodorant sticks essential after, for some weird reason, many anti-perspirants started giving me very itchy underarms. I apply the deodorant stick first, then the antiperspirant, and I don't get the itchiness - as the deordorant stick provides an effective barrier
    Regards,
    Renato

  8. #8
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    They reissued it now in a black container.

    But, yeah, it's pretty great.
    Oh really? I'm still seeing the white one along with the black ones. I like the white. It seems stronger and lasts longer.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  9. #9

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Oh really? I'm still seeing the white one along with the black ones. I like the white. It seems stronger and lasts longer.
    The white plastic cases are still in circulation and retail outlets are still working through their stock, but they've technically been discontinued.
    Swap Thread | Sale Thread

    Current Favorites
    Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Cartier L'Envol EDP, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Guerlain L'Instant Pour Homme EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,766

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    What do you lot make of the health implications of antiperspirants? There are a lot of arguments both for and against and was something I looked into a while back and found intriguing enough to stop using them and just shower multiple times a day instead but granted not everyone can afford the luxury.

    Whilst some of the sites are very Maude Flanderseque with their level of alarmism there are others that are way too blaze with their nonchalance because whichever way you slice it most of them do contain some very strange ingredients for no apparent beneficial reason, are applied daily to your largest organ and are chock full of parabens and various other endocrine disruptors. Not saying that wearing frags is any better, if anything its probably worse but you've got to pick your battles plus I'm interested in what you lot make of the ugly side of the beauty industry.

  11. #11
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    The white plastic cases are still in circulation and retail outlets are still working through their stock, but they've technically been discontinued.
    Damn. I better stock up.
    Thy already discontinued my favorite body wash: Axe Signature cedarwood and bergamot. It's getting expensive on Amazon. Bastards.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    What do you lot make of the health implications of antiperspirants? There are a lot of arguments both for and against and was something I looked into a while back and found intriguing enough to stop using them and just shower multiple times a day instead but granted not everyone can afford the luxury.

    Whilst some of the sites are very Maude Flanderseque with their level of alarmism there are others that are way too blaze with their nonchalance because whichever way you slice it most of them do contain some very strange ingredients for no apparent beneficial reason, are applied daily to your largest organ and are chock full of parabens and various other endocrine disruptors. Not saying that wearing frags is any better, if anything its probably worse but you've got to pick your battles plus I'm interested in what you lot make of the ugly side of the beauty industry.
    It's kinda scary. The rise in breast cancer and the aluminum is supposed to be a cancer agent. It's hard to ignore. I have no family history of any cancer at all. I keep my eyes on those types of things but I can't go aluminum free. The stuff just doesn't work. Tom's is the best I've ever tried. But the initial application is way too strong but then it only lasts a few hours and has to be re-applied.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  12. #12

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Aluminium = Alzheimer’s

    I personally think its a bad idea to clog up your body’s natural ability to remove toxins. Just think for a moment what happens if the sewers in a city get blocked!

  13. #13
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    From WebMD:
    "Yet experts say the claims don't hold up to scrutiny. "There is no convincing evidence that antiperspirant or deodorant use increases cancer risk," Ted S. Gansler, MD, MBA, director of medical content for the American Cancer Society, said in an e-mail interview.
    Gansler says many of the studies that have been conducted were flawed, and even though a few detected chemicals from antiperspirants in breast tissue, they didn't prove that those chemicals had any effect on breast cancer risk. In fact, one well-designed study comparing hundreds of breast cancer survivors with healthy women, as well as a review of all available studies on the subject, found no evidence that antiperspirants increase the risk of breast cancer."
    "But the findings of these early studies weren’t replicated in later research, and experts have essentially ruled out aluminum as a possible cause of Alzheimer's.
    "There was a lot of research that looked at the link between Alzheimer's and aluminum, and there hasn't been any definitive evidence to suggest there is a link," says Heather M. Snyder, PhD, senior associate director of medical and scientific relations for the Alzheimer's Association.
    According to the experts interviewed for this story, the aluminum in antiperspirants doesn't even typically make its way into the body.

    "The aluminum salts do not work as antiperspirants by being absorbed in the body. They work by forming a chemical reaction with the water in the sweat to form a physical plug... which is deposited in the sweat duct, producing a blockage in the areas that it's applied," says David Pariser, MD, professor of dermatology at Eastern Virginia Medical School and past president of the American Academy of Dermatology. "Even [with] nicks from shaving, the amount is so negligible that it doesn't make a whole lot of scientific sense.""
    ""Part of the reason that the discussion about aluminum and Alzheimer's disease continues to be a topic is Alzheimer's is a devastating disease, and people want to know why their relative has this disease, and they want an easy answer," Snyder says.
    She says there are no easy answers when it comes to Alzheimer's. The factors that may reduce your risk of getting the disease -- such as being physically active, eating a healthy diet, and staying mentally engaged -- don't involve antiperspirants. The same goes for reducing your cancer risk."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  14. #14

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    Aluminium = Alzheimer’s
    This has never been substantiated.
    Swap Thread | Sale Thread

    Current Favorites
    Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Cartier L'Envol EDP, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Guerlain L'Instant Pour Homme EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

  15. #15
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    282,853

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    What do you lot make of the health implications of antiperspirants?
    Not bothered by them at all. At my age it will definitely be something else that puts me ten feet under before they do.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,766

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Not bothered by them at all. At my age it will definitely be something else that puts me ten feet under before they do.
    Even in death, nothing exceeds like excess! The hednic way!

    Fear not old bean for when you do pop your clogs I'll feed all of your BN post history into an AI bot so the quest for 8th star can continue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Tom's is the best I've ever tried. But the initial application is way too strong but then it only lasts a few hours and has to be re-applied.
    Never tried Toms, will take a peek, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    Aluminium = Alzheimer’s

    I personally think its a bad idea to clog up your body’s natural ability to remove toxins. Just think for a moment what happens if the sewers in a city get blocked!
    So you don't deo either? Funky! Its weird how natural smells are seen the way they are in contrast to manufactured aromas... Speaks volumes about our humanity. BTW what did you base your perspective on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    From WebMD:
    As I said, Maude Flanders all round and all of them shrieking loud but whats the quiet truth not told?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    This has never been substantiated.
    If it were you think it would be trumpeted from the rooftops given how pervasive aluminum is to so many industries and the related economic implications?

    *adjust tinfoil hat*
    *realizes its aluminum*
    *ZOMG*
    *mind literally blown*

  17. #17
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    I guess I'm lucky. After years of trial and error, I found that the Old Spice deodorants work really well for me. They last all day and I don't sweat much either. These aren't the antiperspirants I'm talking about, just the straight-up deodorants. Over the years, I've noticed that what will work best for any given individual has LOTS to do with body chemistry, and it can take a lot of looking around to find the best for you.
    Currently wearing: Eros Flame by Versace

  18. #18

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    This has never been substantiated.
    For many years it was a ‘substantiated’ fact the Earth was flat so don’t believe everything you read or are told. Observe long enough and you see.


    No one can substantiate life, yet here we are.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    For many years it was a ‘substantiated’ fact the Earth was flat
    Yeah, prior to the third century BCE and the advent of Hellenistic astronomy, but I don't see what the bearing of that is on the discussion of whether or not there's any actual evidence supporting the belief that aluminum leads to Alzheimer's.

    There might be a relationship there. It's hardly *disproven.* But studies are vague things. Plenty of studies disagree about the benefits or harm of, say, a daily glass of wine or regular egg consumption. In this case, it doesn't seem like there's a bulk of observational evidence linking the two, and I see no reason to modify my behavior accordingly.
    Swap Thread | Sale Thread

    Current Favorites
    Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Cartier L'Envol EDP, Dior Eau Sauvage EDT, Guerlain Héritage EDT, Guerlain L'Instant Pour Homme EDT, Lalique Pour Homme Lion EDP, Michael Kors Michael for Men (Vtg), Odori Tabacco, Tom Ford Noir Anthracite, Tom Ford Ombré Leather

  20. #20
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Never tried Toms, will take a peek, thanks.
    There are three scents that are available around me. Mountain Spring (or something like that) is the best, IMO.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    For many years it was a ‘substantiated’ fact the Earth was flat so don’t believe everything you read or are told. Observe long enough and you see.


    No one can substantiate life, yet here we are.
    The Earth isn't flat because duh.
    Antiperspirants don't cause Alzheimer's or cancer because science.

    Both of these sound convincing. We haven't found Bigfoot yet, maybe go with that next time.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  21. #21

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post

    So you don't deo either? Funky! Its weird how natural smells are seen the way they are in contrast to manufactured aromas... Speaks volumes about our humanity. BTW what did you base your perspective on?
    I’ve observed the world long enough to see certain things as they are and this is one of those things. Scientific evidence is always a step behind observation and when the observations don’t make economic sense often those that have something to benefit bury the observations so they don’t see the light of day.

    Obesity, cancer, heart disease and a multitude of all types of disease is on the rise despite ‘cutting edge’ medicines. Surely with all this scientifically proven and rigorously tested plethora of drugs and medicines we should be seeing a decrease and a cure in some instances but it doesn’t happen and no one seems to ask why. If you have perspective you can read between the lines but its the kind of education you won’t get from schools.

    Hence my observation, Aluminium = Alzheimer’s.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,766

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I’ve observed the world long enough to see certain things as they are and this is one of those things. Scientific evidence is always a step behind observation and when the observations don’t make economic sense often those that have something to benefit bury the observations so they don’t see the light of day.

    Obesity, cancer, heart disease and a multitude of all types of disease is on the rise despite ‘cutting edge’ medicines. Surely with all this scientifically proven and rigorously tested plethora of drugs and medicines we should be seeing a decrease and a cure in some instances but it doesn’t happen and no one seems to ask why. If you have perspective you can read between the lines but its the kind of education you won’t get from schools.

    Hence my observation, Aluminium = Alzheimer’s.

  23. #23

    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    13,817

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    For many years it was a ‘substantiated’ fact the Earth was flat so don’t believe everything you read or are told. Observe long enough and you see.


    No one can substantiate life, yet here we are.
    For many years till about 2500 years ago, it may have been an established fact that the earth was flat - though people with sharp eyesight would have noticed that sailing boats going off into the distance had the bottom of the boat disappear first while the mast could still be seen.

    But for the last 2500 years, ever since the ancient Greeks worked out that the earth was sphere (as evidenced by lunar eclipses) and calculated it's diameter, it hasn't been an established fact.
    Regards,
    Renato

  24. #24

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    For many years till about 2500 years ago, it may have been an established fact that the earth was flat - though people with sharp eyesight would have noticed that sailing boats going off into the distance had the bottom of the boat disappear first while the mast could still be seen.

    But for the last 2500 years, ever since the ancient Greeks worked out that the earth was sphere (as evidenced by lunar eclipses) and calculated it's diameter, it hasn't been an established fact.
    Regards,
    Renato
    I think many of you have unfortunately missed the point. Someone above mentioned my original post was not an established fact. The Earth being flat was an established fact in the eyes of almost everyone however it didn’t make it true. Just because something is an established fact does not make it true.

    Unfortunately there are a great many people in the world who only believe scientific fact to be true, however what scientists consider fact is constantly changing. I don’t hang what I know on if it’s a scientific fact.

    If you wish to use aluminium-containing anti-perspirants go ahead but if you end up with Alzheimer’s don’t cry about it. I’ve tried to warn you.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    I'm not someone who breaks into a sweat unless the temps exceed 30 degrees or I'm exercising, and this is my fave:



    Unscented so it doesn't interfere with my fragrance, and lasts all day or two on the rare occasion I don't make it into a shower.

    As for the health implications, if it hasn't been proven to cause adverse effects, and if the mechanics of aluminum salts imply that it's not absorbed by the body, then I'm not going to get all panicky about it. Bigger things to worry about, like pollution, antibiotic resistance, and unsustainability. But this is not the topic of this thread.

  26. #26

    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    13,817

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    . The Earth being flat was an established fact in the eyes of almost everyone however it didn’t make it true. Just because something is an established fact does not make it true.

    If you wish to use aluminium-containing anti-perspirants go ahead but if you end up with Alzheimer’s don’t cry about it. I’ve tried to warn you.
    .
    You keep saying that - without any evidence.
    Exactly how do you reconcile that with the easily verifiable fact that educated people for over 2000 years knew the earth was spherical?

    Similarly, when as Wikipedia states,
    "A 2014 review of 469 peer-reviewed studies examining the effect of exposure to aluminum products concluded "that health risks posed by exposure to inorganic Al[uminum] depend on its physical and chemical forms and that the response varies with route of administration, magnitude, duration and frequency of exposure. These results support previous conclusions that there is little evidence that exposure to metallic Al, the Al oxides or its salts increases risk for AD, genetic damage or cancer" where AD means Alzheimer's Disease
    then, who's authoritative peer-reviewed study are you citing or siding with, to prove your otherwise unsupported scary assertion?
    Regards,
    Renato

  27. #27

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    You keep saying that - without any evidence.
    Exactly how do you reconcile that with the easily verifiable fact that educated people for over 2000 years knew the earth was spherical?

    Similarly, when as Wikipedia states,
    "A 2014 review of 469 peer-reviewed studies examining the effect of exposure to aluminum products concluded "that health risks posed by exposure to inorganic Al[uminum] depend on its physical and chemical forms and that the response varies with route of administration, magnitude, duration and frequency of exposure. These results support previous conclusions that there is little evidence that exposure to metallic Al, the Al oxides or its salts increases risk for AD, genetic damage or cancer" where AD means Alzheimer's Disease
    then, who's authoritative peer-reviewed study are you citing or siding with, to prove your otherwise unsupported scary assertion?
    Regards,
    Renato
    This is the last time I’ll respond just so I make myself abundantly clear.

    I do not care what your peer reviews say, or what you say, or what the official government position is on the matter. Oh yes and I couldn’t give a flying fuck what Wikipedia says.

    Aluminium has no benefit to the human body. Nada, zilch, zero benefit. It serves no biofunction AT ALL. We do not need it near our body, on our body or in our body.

    Do you ever stop to consider why people suffer from the ailments they do?
    Do you ever stop to consider why after all of the millions of man hours of scientific and medical study medical institutes, pharmaceutical companies haven’t made a cure available for any human ailment. Do you believe it is in their interest to produce a tablet that cures you? Or to provide you with a long term ‘treatment’ plan to deal with the symptoms that they will make thousands of £/€/$/¥ of profit from. Use your own discernment.

    If you have a problem these organisations can provide you with a treatment for profit. No problem = no profit. Do you get it now?
    Studies are funded. Ask yourself who funds the studies. Ask yourself who benefits.

    Don’t tell me about scientific evidence. Its catching up to what is already there.

    If you want to use aluminium containing anti-perspirants thats up to you. I don’t go near them. I wash and shower frequently and have no need for aluminium.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    I am always using Antiperspirant, because the deodorant leaves me white marks on my t shirts.

  29. #29
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Aluminum being debunked or no, there are no detectable findings. That doesn't mean it's not unsafe, sure. But in terms of being unsafe, I'd be more wary of the deodorizing powders they have out now. There are lawsuits out there involving certain brands and their side effects.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  30. #30
    Basenotes Junkie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    929

    Default Re: Deodorant VS. Antiperspirant

    Antiperspirant, and even then, I still sweat occasionally. For times when I'm wearing an expensive shirt of I have to give a presentation, I wear an undershirt by Thompson Tee. I definitely recommend that any guy who sweats a lot look into it. It works wonders.




Similar Threads

  1. Best Roll-on Deodorant/ Antiperspirant is Trumpers.
    By Renato in forum Men's Grooming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th February 2014, 11:10 PM
  2. Unscented antiperspirant deodorant spray?
    By laph in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24th January 2012, 07:39 PM
  3. Good unscented Deodorant/Antiperspirant? (Not Mitchum!)
    By Delicious Scent in forum Men's Grooming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 8th December 2011, 08:30 PM
  4. Lab Series AntiPerspirant Deodorant Stick
    By JoNnY 4 in forum Men's Grooming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 22nd September 2011, 06:58 AM
  5. What deodorant / antiperspirant ?
    By drdan in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10th October 2007, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000