Code of Conduct

Default What is the best online site/forum for selling or trading Creed colognes?

Hello!

My first Basenotes post (although I joined back in 2007 under the name CreedLover .... LOL!) I have been collecting Creed colognes since 2005 and have a few that I would like to sell. "Vintage" bottles stored right and still smell as they did when new.... some only been sprayed a handful of times over it's life. My question is where should I try to sell them... I know ebay is an option, but is that the best place?

Thanks for any guidance!
    John

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: What is the best online site/forum for selling or trading Creed colognes?

You can also sell them here in the Basenotes Marketplace, if you meet the requirements which you just might as you have been a member for almost 12 years
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: What is the best online site/forum for selling or trading Creed colognes?

I would start out trying to sell them here first....only moving to eBay if it's a necessity.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Okay, thanks! I didn't realize there was a basenotes marketplace! How do you access it? I don't see it as one of the categories at the top of the page. I'll search around and see if I can find it.
    Thanks!
    John

Basenotes Junkie

Thanks! Am listing them now!