Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default SOTD feature malfunctioning

When l click on "wearing now", l'm taken to the SOTD page as usual, but the box at the top does not contain my username or the name of the scent, just a picture of the bottle, & my post does not appear in the main list. l tried clicking on "post" in the comments box, but the page then goes blank!

l returned to the fragrance page in the directory, & it does say "wearing now". lt just seems to be the SOTD page that doesn't update properly.

Please help, this is driving me nuts!!

Anyone else having this problem?
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Default Re: SOTD feature malfunctioning

Mine just posted ok, though there was some hangup. But it did go through, eventually. If you have trouble again next time you try to post your scent, leave a post here and I'll alert Grant!

Blog Entries

Thanks, PerfumedLady!

My SOTE just posted ok, so perhaps it's only Vintage Tabarome that has this problem??
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I just tried it and you're exactly right! I'll send Grant a note. Thanks for letting us know!