Code of Conduct

Default Are There Any Canadian Home Brew Fragrance Makers Here?

Greetings,

I am developing a line of men's grooming products and looking to add quality fragrance to them. If you already have experience mixing fragrance with soaps and creams - all the better.

I am specifically looking for Canadians (Toronto would be best), because I am Canadian and due to the higher cost of dealing with a US source per the exchange rate.

I am looking for something specific per the notes used as opposed to starting from scratch to create a scent from the ground up, so hopefully that will also make the process easier for you.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from my fellow Canadians if there are any here.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Are There Any Canadian Home Brew Fragrance Makers Here?

Yes, I understand the issue with shipping materials to Canada, I have to do that with Perfume concentrates for Zoologist Perfumes, from here in California.
    But with that said, I have and have had 3 Canadian fragrance customers buying my perfume concentrates for their own bottling in Canada.

If you so choose, you can dialogue about that process with me, if your preferred Canadian choice of Perfumer doesn't step up or satisfy.
    My newest perfume just won an International Award for Handmade Perfumes from the Art and Olfaction Awards, in Amsterdam, last week.

Fragrantly Yours,
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.