Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Default Creed Aventus A4218B01 Check

Hi All,

I'm about to buy 100ml batch LT4217Y01 for a good price, any ideas about this particular batch? It is wrapped in cellophane but seems authentic to me and store is a well known reputed one here with good reviews.

I also have the ability to test and try it before paying. Please let me know your thoughts.. Thanks

Attachment 102560

Attachment 102562

Attachment 102563

UPDATE:
    Hello everyone, I got it today because its on sale 40% discount and I think its a good deal. I tested it in the shop and it seemed legit to me because of dark package borders, white atomizer, etc.

While checking it, I noticed that the bottle was filled to the neck with little space but maybe because of Creed's hand pouring inconsistency. Also, the batch number engraved is different than the one printed on the package (its A4218B01 not LT4217Y01) as shown in the images below. I have a sample of 18B01 and it smells very similar but the color of juice is different, the sample is clear but this one has yellow tint. However, this one seems more citrus and fresh in the opening with more fruits (I can smell fresh apple and brilliant pineapple), and in the drydown it becomes a bit woodier/darker with little smokiness and musk after some hours. What I get so far is much much fruitier and nicer than IP2 with Armaf Club Nuit combined together.

I'm wondering if my first Creed Aventus bottle is authentic or not. I appreciate your help if it looks real for you guys? Regarding batch number, I read somewhere that batch engraved can be different during packaging in some rare instances.

Also, I'm wondering if it could be a real bottle refilled with another juice? Though everything looks new and shiny to me. Sorry for my bad English

IMG_20190518_220132.jpg

IMG_20190518_124435.jpg

IMG_20190518_124142.jpg

IMG_20190518_124103.jpg

IMG_20190518_124234.jpg

IMG_20190518_215037.jpg

IMG_20190518_214921.jpg

IMG_20190518_222140.jpg

IMG_20190518_220424.jpg

IMG_20190518_215314.jpg
    Last edited by carrera; 27th May 2019 at 10:37 PM.

Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

Box and bottle are real. Its safe to say that the bottle and the box were not mixed up like that by factory. That occured on some other batches.

The juice could be real or refill, so the nose knows. Look if the metal bb and spring in the tubing are missing.

Colour of juice in that last photo screams fake..

Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    Box and bottle are real. Its safe to say that the bottle and the box were not mixed up like that by factory. That occured on some other batches.

The juice could be real or refill, so the nose knows. Look if the metal bb and spring in the tubing are missing.
    Hi,

Sorry what do you mean by metal bb and spring in the tubing?

Quote Originally Posted by carrera View Post
    Hi,

Sorry what do you mean by metal bb and spring in the tubing?
    In the picture you can see the spring and there is a little metal ball attached to it.20190528_010006.jpg

Dependent

Default Re: Creed Aventus A4218B01 Check

The batch number engraved on the back of the bottle, and the white sprayer screams legit, however I have never purchased a Creed bottle with cellophane wrapping, also the fluid color is completely off.

Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

UPDATE:

I contacted the store general manager about this and he confirmed its 100% original and imported from authorized Creed sellers in France. He said they had to ship boxes and bottles separately because they would pay about 48% taxes, customs, etc. for perfumes in legal way. So, as a workaround to reduce the cost they package the bottles/boxes here and thats the reason behind the batch inconsistency.

Regarding the cellophane, it was done by them because they think all new Aventus bottles are coming with cellophane like 2019 batch. Maybe they saw this in the boutique and they wrapped all of them regardless of batch numbers. That's what I understood from him and he guaranteed for me that its real!

I am also having slight change in the scent after some days. Its becoming better with less citrus in the opening and more pineapple is rising.

I compared it with the sample today, 1 shot on each arm and they appear to be the same. But I can't smell both after 2-3 hours unless I put my nose on my skin. I remember I faced the same problem when I got the samples, not sure if its Aventus olfactory fatigue because when I asked my family to smell it after 6-7 hours from spraying the new bottle, they said that they can smell a fragrance.

Please guys let me know your thoughts as I'm still confused and in my country perfume compliments are not familiar

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    In the picture you can see the spring and there is a little metal ball attached to it.20190528_010006.jpg
    IMG-20190528-WA0003.jpg

Yes I guess it's there as in the pic above. Is that what you mean?

Btw, I can see the spiral thing on the other FAKE bottle 15y11 I have which I got refunded on eBay, but no metal ball like this one in the pic. Thanks.

Hello!

I've had three bottles (simultaneously) of Aventus. Purchased from Costco, I'm sure it's authentic. First batch was clear/colorless. Second two bottles, one from batch #A4218B01 has a light yellowish tint.

Batch A4218B01 I also see particulate matter when tipped upside down. I would say it came full, as full as the other 2 bottles/batches. I've only used a few ml here so not much more than seen in my photos.

My nose sucks with this stuff. With scents in general I don't smell much detail while other's can smell me so I'm sorry not a big help there. To me this smells bright and crisp with high notes of fruit also.
    Currently wearing: Icon Racing by Dunhill

Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks all! Much appreciated