Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default Diesel team up with soccer star Neymar Jr for Spirirt of the Brave

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Diesel team up with soccer star Neymar Jr for Spirirt of the Brave

That will most likely be a lucrative association for the company, especially in Brazil.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I'm guessing the bottle is a fist with a soccer ball pattern on it?

I bet that if you barely touch the bottle, it falls on its side and rolls around in pain.
    Currently wearing: Legend by Montblanc

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by mistersurgery View Post
    i bet that if you barely touch the bottle, it falls on its side and rolls around in pain.
    lol!!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Haha