Code of Conduct

Default Question about Formulas

Hello, my name is Jorge and I am from Paraguay, please forgive English, as it is not my original language, I am a manufacturer of cleaning products, soaps, perfumed liquids textiles etc, and I am very interested in making essences, for example which I use in hand soaps (cherry, lavender, pine, orange, arpege, navy) and then those I use for fabric softeners, which we call them coniglio, vivere. How could I get to your formulas? Who would have to buy them? or where to get some and try, the idea is to make them all synthetic.
    I hope you understand what my concern is. I greet you and thank you very much.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Question about Formulas

Hola Jorge,

No one here is going to simply hand out a handful of formulas.
    There is a company in Texas that says they can sell formulas, but I don't know their cost.
    Otherwise, I think that you have two other options:

1. To hire a Perfumer to make these scents for you, and pay them for the formulation, and the formula.
    2. Buy these fragrance oils by the drum, from pre-existing formulas from a fragrance company, and not possess the formula, just buy the concentrate from them, every time that you need it.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.