Code of Conduct

Exclamation Red Alert: Atalia aka Ataliastore.com is a Fraud and Bond no.9 Riverside Drive for sale?

I was looking for Bond no 9 Riverside and a store called Atalia had it, based in NY .... website looks too good to be true. Very new store, no complaints with BBB yet. Upon looking closer, website has typos and wrong sizes on Creed colognes (plus too good to be true prices).... it is connected to the NY company Fragrance Paradise, which definitely is a sham.

So don't shop there!
    John
    PS: If anyone knows were to get Riverside Dr for a decent price, I owe you a starbucks gift card LOL!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Red Alert: Atalia aka Ataliastore.com is a Fraud and Bond no.9 Riverside Drive for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by CreedLover View Post
    I was looking for Bond no 9 Riverside and a store called Atalia had it, based in NY .... website looks too good to be true. Very new store, no complaints with BBB yet. Upon looking closer, website has typos and wrong sizes on Creed colognes (plus too good to be true prices).... it is connected to the NY company Fragrance Paradise, which definitely is a sham.
    Noted.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.