Code of Conduct

Default Fragrance Missing from Fragrancenet on Google Express

I noticed some fragrances that appear on the fragrancenet website don't appear on the google express store. Does anyone know if they are just hidden from the search function or something? I read in another thread that the search is finicky and you have to play with it. Or has anyone had success getting fragrancenet to add it to the google express store? I tried emailing them, but I'm not optimistic they will respond.

Update: Fragrancenet chat says they have no control over the google express store. I then contacted google express chat, and they said that they would work with fragrancenet to get the item on the site. So we'll see what happens.
    Last edited by ehou333; 29th May 2019 at 05:42 PM.

Default Re: Fragrance Missing from Fragrancenet on Google Express

Quote Originally Posted by ehou333 View Post
    I noticed some fragrances that appear on the fragrancenet website don't appear on the google express store. Does anyone know if they are just hidden from the search function or something? I read in another thread that the search is finicky and you have to play with it. Or has anyone had success getting fragrancenet to add it to the google express store? I tried emailing them, but I'm not optimistic they will respond.

Update: Fragrancenet chat says they have no control over the google express store. I then contacted google express chat, and they said that they would work with fragrancenet to get the item on the site. So we'll see what happens.
    I had the same problem, although you've gotten further than I have in emailing them. Google Express is worth it for the coupon stacking though. It seems like sometimes items that are more limited quantity (i.e. random testers that pop up) aren't on GE. Maybe there's a minimum stock threshold an item has to meet to be listed on GE. I wanted to get a Noir Anthracite tester, couldn't find it on GE. Ended up buying it on eBay. If you find out anything more, let us know!

Que scay-je?

Default Re: Fragrance Missing from Fragrancenet on Google Express

I'm sure there are certain items that FN don't want discounted even more than they're discounting already. For the most part, I'm finding most of what I'm looking for, but yes, a bit frustrating for other items.