Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: Arabesque - Musk Hayati For Women!

Musk Hayati by Arabesque is a Oriental fragrance for women. Musk Hayati was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. The fragrance features white musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Arabesque - Musk Al Sultan For Women!

Musk Al Sultan by Arabesque is a Oriental fragrance for women. Musk Al Sultan was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. The fragrance features musk, moss, bergamot, lime and white rose.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Arabesque - Malikah For Women!

Malikah by Arabesque is a Oriental fragrance for women. Malikah was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. Top notes are vanilla, barberry and caramel; middle notes are tropical fruits and spicy notes; base notes are musk and pomegranate.

NEW: Arabesque - Layla For Women!

Layla by Arabesque is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Layla was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. Top notes are jasmine, osmanthus, apricot and rose de mai; middle notes are citruses, tuberose, narcissus and tobacco; base notes are amber and white musk.

NEW: Arabesque - Geisha For Women!

Geisha by Arabesque is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Geisha was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. Top notes are carnation and peony; middle notes are green apple, vanilla and tropical fruits; base notes are musk, praline and white flowers.

NEW: Arabesque - Silver For Women!

Arabesque SIlver by Arabesque is a Aromatic fragrance for women. Arabesque SIlver was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. The fragrance features lime, vetiver, white musk, mandarin orange and madagascar vanilla.

NEW: Arabesque - Gold For Women!

Arabesque Gold by Arabesque is a Oriental fragrance for women. Arabesque Gold was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. The fragrance features vanilla, strawberry, white musk and ylang-ylang.

NEW: Arabesque - Amir For Women!

Amir by Arabesque is a Oriental fragrance for women. Amir was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. The fragrance features white musk, bergamot, patchouli, daisy, pine tree, red apple and leather.

NEW: Arabesque - Adel For Women!

Adel by Arabesque is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Adel was created by Mustafa Firoz and Esmail Firoz. The fragrance features violet, orange, white musk, fruity notes, sugar and mandarin orange.

NEW: Agatha Paris - Balade A Versailles For Women!

Balade Ó Versailles by Agatha Paris is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Balade Ó Versailles was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and lemon; middle notes are jasmine, peony and rose; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and vanilla.

NEW: Agatha Paris - Balade Aux Champs-Elysees For Women!

Balade aux Champs-ElysÚes by Agatha Paris is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Balade aux Champs-ElysÚes was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, pink pepper and red currant; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang and tuberose; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and vanilla.

NEW: Balsina - Aura For Women!

Aura by Balsina is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Aura was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Henri-Torres. Top notes are bergamot and orange; middle notes are jasmine and rose; base notes are vanilla, patchouli, vetiver and white musk.

NEW: Axis - Axis Extreme For Women!

Axis Extreme by Axis is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are italian mandarin, lemon, orange, pear, apple, toffee, mint and pink pepper; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, vetiver, patchouli, rose, styrax, white wood and jasmine sambac; base notes are vanila and musk.

NEW: Lothantique - Le Bouquet De Lili For Women!

Le Bouquet de LiLi by Lothantique is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features white flowers and herbal notes.

NEW: Farfalla - L'Amour For Women!

L'Amour by Farfalla is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features iris, bulgarian rose, moroccan rose and cedar.

NEW: Farfalla - Nerola For Women!

Nerola by Farfalla is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features neroli, lemon balm, iris and rose.

NEW: Farfalla - Pleasure Eau Fraiche For Women!

Pleasure Eau Fraiche by Farfalla is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top note is cassis; middle note is mimosa; base note is woody notes.

NEW: Johan B - Venisia For Women!

Venisia by Johan B is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, mandarin orange and saffron; middle notes are jasmine, rose, caraway, lily, orchid and ylang-ylang; base notes are amber, patchouli, moss, vanilla, tonka bean and palisander rosewood.

NEW: Johan B - Upscape For Women!

Upscape by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, orange, grapefruit, neroli, cucumber, black currant, apple and pi˝a colada; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine, violet, lily-of-the-valley, cyclamen and freesia; base notes are amber, coconut, vanilla, tonka bean, cedar, sandalwood, moss, patchouli, iris and vetiver.

NEW: Johan B - True Elegance For Women!

True Elegance by Johan B is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are green grass, freesia and lotus; middle notes are rose and black currant; base notes are vanilla, musk and toffee.

NEW: Johan B - Silver Spirit For Women!

Silver Spirit by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, apple and plum; middle notes are rose, jasmine and lotus; base notes are cedar, patchouli, musk and amber.

NEW: Johan B - Sensual Obsession For Women!

Sensual Obsession by Johan B is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lotus and green leaves; middle notes are peony and magnolia; base notes are amber, musk and white woods.

NEW: Johan B - Pink Elegance For Women!

Pink Elegance by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top note is fruity notes; middle notes are may rose and jasmine; base notes are white musk, cedar, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Johan B - Johan JB For Women!

Johan JB by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, orange, apple, pear, grapes and tagetes; middle notes are rose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, magnolia and orange blossom; base notes are amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla and incense.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Tatoo Girl For Women!

Johan B. Tatoo Girl by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, passionfruit and honeysuckle; middle notes are rose, jasmine and geranium; base notes are amyris, cedar and sandalwood.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Rich Rose Again For Women!

Johan B. Rich Rose Again by Johan B is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is peony; middle note is rose; base notes are musk, sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Rich For Women!

Johan B. Rich by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and black currant; middle notes are rose, red berries, cherry and plum; base notes are vanilla, musk and cedar.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Private For Women!

Johan B. Private by Johan B is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features orange blossom, lily, iris, powdery notes, hyacinth and rice.

NEW: Johan B - Innocence For Women!

Innocence by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

NEW: Johan B - Girly For Women!

Girly by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast