Code of Conduct
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: Isnard - Rose For Women!

"The Isnard soliflore collection invites you to discover the natural smell of flowers through a large selection of absolutely irresistible scents.

Discover the freshness of a freshly picked rose that offers a sweet and floral scent. This is one of the emblematic flowers of the city of perfumes that is celebrated in May in the heart of Grasse." - a note from the brand.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Isnard - Violette For Women!

"The Isnard soliflore collection invites you to discover the natural smell of flowers through a large selection of absolutely irresistible scents.

The violet has a slightly powdery scent and very greedy. It has always been at the foot of olive trees and is one of the queen flowers of Grasse." - a note from the brand.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: David Liss - Musc Poudre For Women!

Musc Poudré by David LISS Parfums is a Aromatic fragrance for women. The fragrance features musk and powdery notes.

NEW: David Liss - Just For You For Women!

Just For You by David LISS Parfums is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features peony and white cedar extract.

NEW: David Liss - Just For Women!

Just For Women by David LISS Parfums is a Oriental fragrance for women. The fragrance features amber, rice and powdery notes.

NEW: David Liss - Fleur De Tiare For Women!

Fleur de Tiaré by David LISS Parfums is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features tiare flower.

NEW: David Liss - Femme For Women!

Femme by David LISS Parfums is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features tiare flower.

NEW: David Liss - F Pour Femme For Women!

F Pour Femme by David LISS Parfums is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features cassis and dark chocolate.

NEW: David Liss - Citron Vert - Musc Blanc For Women!

Citron Vert - Musc Blanc by David LISS Parfums is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. The fragrance features white musk and lime.

NEW: David Liss - Bergamote Chocolat For Women!

Bergamote Chocolat by David LISS Parfums is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot and dark chocolate.

NEW: Victoria's Secret - Hardcore Rose For Women!

Hardcore Rose by Victoria's Secret is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hardcore Rose was launched in 2019. Top note is plum; middle note is black rose; base note is amber.

NEW: Victoria's Secret - Just A Kiss For Women!

Just A Kiss by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Just A Kiss was launched in 2019. Top note is lip gloss; middle note is peony; base note is pink pepper.

NEW: Victoria's Secret - Eau So Sexy Eau De Parfum For Women!

Eau So Sexy Eau de Parfum by Victoria's Secret is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Eau So Sexy Eau de Parfum was launched in 2019. Top note is fruits; middle note is apple; base notes are vanilla and whipped cream.

NEW: Bvlgari - Rose Goldea Blossom Delight For Women!

Rose Goldea Blossom Delight is a new perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by LVMH.

Perfumer

Alberto Morillas

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Violet leaf, Green papaya, Jasmine absolute
    Heart Notes
    Rose, Rose leaf, Rosebud, Lily-of-the-valley
    Base Notes
    Bulgarian rose absolute, White musk, Amber

NEW: RoseMary - Majesty Delicate For Women!

Majesty Delicate by RoseMary is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pineapple, red fruits, peach and mandarin orange; middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley and jasmine; base notes are musk, vanilla, milk and heliotrope.

NEW: RoseMary - Majesty Women For Women!

Majesty Women by RoseMary is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, neroli, wild berries and apple; middle notes are musk, rose and violet; base notes are vetiver, vanilla and amber.

NEW: RoseMary - Naughty For Women!

Naughty by RoseMary is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is white musk; middle notes are rose, jasmine, violet, iris and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, white musk and amber.

NEW: RoseMary - Verse For Women!

Verse by RoseMary is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, orange, green notes, anise and violet leaf; middle notes are rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom, iris, pear, peach, dried plum and spicy notes; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, amber and vetiver

NEW: Nyassia - Bevin House For Women!

Bevin House by Nayassia is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bevin House was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, litchi and peach; middle notes are jasmine, peony, rose and orange blossom; base notes are white sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Nyassia - Hymne A L'Amour For Women!

Hymne a l’Amour by Nayassia is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hymne a l’Amour was launched in 2019. Top notes are blood mandarin and aldehydes; middle notes are heliotrope, iris and rose; base notes are musk, amber and vanila.

NEW: Evaflor - Whisky Blue For Women!

Whisky Blue by Evaflor is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are jasmine, white rose and bamboo; middle notes are cedar, apple and bellflower; base notes are cedar, amber and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Topaz Pure For Women!

Topaz Pure by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, green tea and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, peony and white flowers; base notes are patchouli, cedar and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Topaz Mystic For Women!

Topaz Mystic by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper, green leaves and apple; middle notes are magnolia, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, ambroxan and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Tendre Caresse Pour Femme For Women!

Tendre Caresse pour Femme by Evaflor is a fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and mint; middle note is peach; base notes are cedar, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Trendy For Women!

Podium Trendy by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and big strawberry; middle notes are freesia, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Shiny For Women!

Podium Shiny by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper and apple; middle notes are magnolia, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, ambroxan and white musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Jolly For Women!

Podium Jolly by Evaflor is a Citrus fragrance for women. Top notes are grapefruit and orange; middle note is floral notes; base notes are vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Sexy For Women!

Podium Sexy by Evaflor is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon and rose; middle notes are jasmine and iris; base notes are amber and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Glossy For Women!

Podium Glossy by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are peach and apricot; base notes are cacao and vanilla.

NEW: Evaflor - Nuage Spicy For Women!

Nuage Spicy by Evaflor is a fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and mint; middle note is peach; base notes are vanilla, cedar and musk.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast