Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Summer 2019

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Spring 2019 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/462...es-Spring-2019

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: Gres - Cabotine Lemon For Women!

Cabotine Lemon is a new and limited perfume by Grčs for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon
    Heart Notes
    Verbena, Petitgrain, Geranium, Sage
    Base Notes
    Oakmoss, Peach
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Fellah - Velvet III For Women!

"Imagine a gust of white flower petals mixed with powdery sweetness that settles on the skin like a velvety cloud. A rush of almost classic citrus head notes is followed by heady, opulent florals. Strong in character, they are tempered here by the rounded notes of orange blossom and fresh coconut. The soothing fruit enhances this pure white combination, a unique floral fruity scent. A powdery vanilla base gives this deliciously sophisticated creation remarkable strength, with just a hint of Parisian frivolity!" - a note from the brand.

Velvet III was launched in 2019.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Etoile D'Orient For Women!

Etoile d'Orient by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are floral notes, lily and violet; middle notes are floral notes and woody notes; base notes are musk, sweet notes and melon.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Fleurs D'Innocence For Women!

Fleurs d'Innocence by Manzana Paris is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are peach, peony and grapefruit; middle notes are spicy notes, woody notes and sweet notes; base notes are amber, musk, star anise and sweet notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Le Secret De Cleopatre For Women!

Le Secrert de Cleopatre by Manzana Paris is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are grapefruit, peony and peach; middle notes are tulip, amber and powdery notes; base notes are floral notes and musk.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Melodie De L'Ame For Women!

Melodie De l'Ame by Manzana Paris is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are rose, iris and plum; base notes are patchouli, musk, cedar and vetiver.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Rendez Vous Secret For Women!

Rendez Vous Secret by Manzana Paris is a Woody Chypre fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are orange and cinnamon; middle notes are black orchid and gurjan balsam; base notes are sandalwood and patchouli.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Lovely Game For Women!

"This perfume is an invitation to play. The tone is set right from the start through its packaging. The bottle is nested in a wonderful paper and velvet box. When you lift up its silver cover, you discover a completely white bottle with a silvery radiance. Just like the bottle with its delicate curves, the decorative stopper is heavy, yet very chic, and features an engraving of the brand’s symbol. The scent elicits a great sweetness, its olibanum gradually opening up the balsamic aroma. Like incense, its enticing aroma, with its lemony, wooded and resinous qualities, has seductive powers. Then, as if lifted like a veil, the patchouli is revealed, combined with the subtle plant essences of milky sandalwood and warm oud. The blends are perfectly dosed to be elegant and powerful on the skin, depending on the wearing. In the addictive base notes, we find sweet, vanilla-flavoured, powdery benzoin, along with seductive ambergris. It is a timeless, elegant perfume to be loved and worn over a whole lifetime…" - a note from the brand.

Lovely Game was launched in 2019.

NEW: O Boticario - Egeo On Me For Women!

Egeo On Me by O Boticário is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Egeo On Me was launched in 2019. Top notes are melon, peach, pineapple, anise, orange blossom, bergamot, lemon, apple, cucumber, pepper and almond blossom; middle notes are jasmine, freesia, lily-of-the-valley, passion flower, green leaves, white rose, raspberry, acácia, tuberose and prunella; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, amber and toffee.

NEW: Gianfranco Ferre - Blooming Rose For Women!

Blooming Rose by Gianfranco Ferre is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Blooming Rose was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Alex Lee. Top notes are pomelo, black currant and raspberry; middle notes are jasmine, freesia and rose oil; base notes are white wood, cedar and sandalwood.

NEW: Reflexion - 80 For Women!

80 by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. Top notes are turkish rose and lemon; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine and white rose; base notes are champaca, honey and musk.

NEW: Reflexion - Freesia For Women!

Freesia by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features freesia.

NEW: Reflexion - Iris For Women!

Iris by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features iris, powdery notes and musk.

NEW: Reflexion - Muguet For Women!

Muguet by Reflexion is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov.

NEW: Reflexion - Osmanthus For Women!

Osmanthus by Reflexion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features osmanthus, freesia, fruity notes and tea.

NEW: Reflexion - Pivoine For Women!

Pivoine by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features peony, water notes and may rose.

NEW: Reflexion - Pour Femme For Women!

Pour Femme by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. Top notes are lilac, gardenia and tuberose; middle notes are gardenia, vanilla and jasmine; base notes are whipped cream, white flowers and musk.

NEW: Reflexion - Sabotage For Women!

Sabotage by Reflexion is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. Top notes are citron, magnolia and butter; middle notes are champaca, exotic fruits and vanilla; base notes are musk and powdery notes.

NEW: Reflexion - Sous La Lune For Women!

Sous La Lune by Reflexion is a fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. Top notes are palisander rosewood and jasmine; middle notes are jasmine, orange blossom and berry fruits; base notes are benzoin and musk.

NEW: Reflexion - Rada For Women!

Rada by Reflexion is a fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features tuberose, jasmine, fruity notes and musk.

NEW: Reflexion - Gardenia For Women!

Gardénia by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. Top notes are gardenia and pear; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine and tuberose; base notes are gardenia and musk.

NEW: Reflexion - Jasmin For Women!

Jasmin by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. Top notes are strawberry and jasmine; middle note is jasmine; base notes are jasmine and benzoin.

NEW: Reflexion - Jonquille For Women!

Jonquille by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features narcissus, lily and powdery notes.

NEW: Reflexion - Lilas For Women!

Lilas by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features lilac, green notes, jasmine and heliotrope.

NEW: Reflexion - Rose Blanche For Women!

Rose Blanche by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features white rose.

NEW: Reflexion - Tilleul For Women!

Tilleul by Reflexion is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Eugene Firsanov. The fragrance features lime (linden) blossom, honey and immortelle.

NEW: Zara - Frosted Cream 2019 For Women!

Frosted Cream 2019 by Zara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Frosted Cream 2019 was launched in 2019. Top note is mandarin orange; middle notes are strawberry and floral notes; base note is vanilla.

NEW: Zara - Blue Candy For Women!

Blue Candy by Zara is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Blue Candy was launched in 2019. Top note is peach; middle note is praline; base note is tonka bean.

NEW: Zara - Berry Green For Women!

Berry Green by Zara is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Berry Green was launched in 2019. Top note is cassis; middle note is freesia; base note is musk.

Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast