Code of Conduct
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: Strangers Parfumerie - Scotch Peat!

Scotch Peat by Strangers Parfumerie is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Scotch Peat was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros. The fragrance features malt, barley, hay, cypress, spruce, labdanum, peat, moss, oak, cade oil, clearwood, tonka bean, smoke, honey, dried fruits, white chocolate, licorice, leather, orris root, lavender, artemisia, cassia and atlas cedar.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Strangers Parfumerie - Les Mauvais Garcons!

"Le Marais is one of my favourite area in Paris. Perfume is named after the street in Marais "Rue Mauvais Garšons" but the scent is actually inspired by The bad boys of Paris in Film movement from late 50's aka. French Nouvelle Vogue (French new wave)" - a note from the brand.

Les Mauvais Garšons was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Strangers Parfumerie - Sangre Dulce!

"Sangre Dulce is sweet, intoxicated poison.No, this is not traditional gourmand. This is an avant-garde gourmand" - a note from the brand. Sangre Dulce was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Strangers Parfumerie - SM Cafe!

"Combining coffee shop aroma with smokey Russian leather (From Marquis de Sade) and modern waxy leather (from 50 shades of Grey).On top with Maraschino Cherry, tobacco. Bondage with smoky black rose and bewitched beeswax absolute. Fisting with dark amber cedar wood and cashmeran submission to master Coffee and Leather who rule this game." - a note from the brand.

SM CafÚ was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Strangers Parfumerie - Salted Green Mango!

"Mamoung Bao ( Bao Mango) native to Southern part of Thailand (Where I was born and raise) and Malaysia. Bao Mango is small dark green skin very sour and little tart. Most mango famously eating while ripe but this type of mango should be eat while skin still green. Easiest way to enjoy this delicacy is dipping it with salt and fresh chilli (or dried) My inspiration came from memories of childhood: the food, the sea. The uniqueness of Southern part of Thailand" - a note from the brand.

Salted Green Mango was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Strangers Parfumerie - Aroon Sawat!

"Aroon Sawat aka. Good morning in Thai. Inspired by the glorious sunshine in Siam (Thailand). The title of country may originated from Suvannaphumi aka. Land of Gold" a note from the brand.

Aroon Sawat was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Prin Lomros.

NEW: Diptyque - Philosykos Limited Edition!

Philosykos Limited Edition by Diptyque is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Philosykos Limited Edition was launched in 2019. Top notes are fig leaf and fig; middle notes are coconut and green notes; base notes are cedar, woody notes and fig tree.

NEW: Diptyque - Eau Des Sans Limited Edition!

Eau des Sens Limited Edition by Diptyque is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Eau des Sens Limited Edition was launched in 2019. Top notes are orange blossom and bitter orange; middle note is juniper berries; base notes are patchouli and angelica.

NEW: Diptyque - Tam Dao Limited Edition!

Tam Dao Limited Edition by Diptyque is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Tam Dao Limited Edition was launched in 2019. Top notes are rose, myrtle and italian cypress; middle notes are sandalwood and cedar; base notes are spices, amber, white musk and palisander rosewood.

NEW: Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine 10 Year Anniversary!

Orange Sanguine 10 Years Anniversary by Atelier Cologne is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Orange Sanguine 10 Years Anniversary was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ralf Schwieger. Top notes are blood orange and bitter orange; middle notes are jasmine and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, sandalwood and amber.

NEW: Babylon Berlin - Intrigue!

Intrige by Babylon Berlin is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Intrige was launched in 2018. Top note is incense; middle notes are tobacco and sandalwood; base notes are leather, musk and cypriol oil or nagarmotha.

NEW: Babylon Berlin - Liebe!

Liebe by Babylon Berlin is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Liebe was launched in 2018. Top notes are mandarin orange, black currant and peach; middle notes are rose, jasmine and magnolia; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.

NEW: Babylon Berlin - Sunde!

SŘnde by Babylon Berlin is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. SŘnde was launched in 2018. Top notes are pepper and saffron; middle notes are myrhh and labdanum; base notes are opoponax, olibanum and benzoin.

NEW: Art Deco Perfumes - L'Air De Panache!

L'Air de Panache by Art Deco Perfumes is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. L'Air de Panache was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Elina Arsenieva. Top notes are aldehydes, bergamot, petitgrain, melon, yuzu and green notes; middle notes are jasmine, rose, fig and apple; base notes are patchouli, castoreum and oakmoss.

NEW: Art Deco Perfumes - Mango Paradise!

Mango Paradise by Art Deco Perfumes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Mango Paradise was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Elina Arsenieva. Top note is wild strawberry; middle notes are cinnamon, mango and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, benzoin, opoponax and woody notes.

NEW: Art Deco Perfumes - Klenovy Buket!

Klenovy Buket Кленовый Букет by Art Deco Perfumes is a Chypre fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Klenovy Buket Кленовый Букет was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Elina Arsenieva. Top note is galbanum; middle notes are cinnamon, tulip, cyclamen, jasmine and fruity notes; base notes are oakmoss, elemi and myrrh.

NEW: Art Deco Perfumes - Odekolon Ezhikov!

Odekolon Ezhikov Одеколон Ёжиков by Art Deco Perfumes is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Odekolon Ezhikov Одеколон Ёжиков was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Elina Arsenieva. Top notes are galbanum and artemisia; middle notes are apple, mushroom, wildflowers, dried fallen leaves and spices; base notes are patchouli, soil tincture and myrrh.

NEW: Art Deco Perfumes - Airport!

Airport Аэропорт by Art Deco Perfumes is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Airport Аэропорт was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Elina Arsenieva. Top notes are mountain air, ozonic notes, water notes, aldehydes and green notes; middle notes are apple, thyme, lime, rose, mango and jasmine; base notes are agarwood (oud) and benzoin.

NEW: Isnard - Verveine!

"The Isnard soliflore collection invites you to discover the natural smell of flowers through a large selection of absolutely irresistible scents.

Verbena is a flower cultivated for a long time around the Mediterranean basin. It is refreshing and lemony." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Isnard - Troubadour!

Troubadour by Isnard is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Top notes are lavender, bergamot, cardamom and rose; middle notes are cedar, vetiver, sandalwood and precious woods; base notes are tobacco, white musk and oakmoss.

NEW: Isnard - Pebenegra!

"A fragrance with a peppery scent for a trip to the time of tanners where the city of Grasse breathed pungent smells. Bergamot brings a note of freshness to the creation. Pebenegra is the name of black pepper." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Isnard - Moco!

"The fragrance breathes the scent of the seaside, beaches and holidays on the Mediterranean. It is a floral and sweet perfume that honors the tuberose, an emblematic flower. The Mocos are sailors from Provence who brought fragrances from the Orient on their clothing as a result of their many travels." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Isnard - Esperida!

"Esperida is a fresh and woody fragrance. It highlights the beautiful gardens adorned with flowers and fruits hidden behind the facades of the private hotel of Grasse. Esperida is the name of citrus fruits and fruits in Provenšal." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Isnard - Farandoula!

"In this new perfume, we have chosen to highlight a leather accord, paying tribute to our history of tanners, associated with a floral note of iris and rose. The farandole is a traditional dance considered the oldest dances of Provence, very popular in the 16th and 17th century, when the Isnard worked as a tanner in Grasse." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Panier Des Sens - Verbena!

Verbena by Panier des Sens is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon and eucalyptus; middle notes are rosemary and lily; base notes are musk and tonka bean.

NEW: Panier Des Sens - Sea Fennel!

Sea Fennel by Panier des Sens is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon, freesia and watermelon; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, lily and crithmum; base notes are sandalwood, musk and cedar.

NEW: Panier Des Sens - Rose!

Rose by Panier des Sens is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Top note is lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are rose and violet; base notes are peach and cedar.

NEW: Panier Des Sens - Red Thyme!

Red Thyme by Panier des Sens is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top note is cassis; middle notes are red thyme, blueberry, peony and white flowers; base notes are blackberry and sandalwood.

NEW: Panier Des Sens - Provence!

Provence by Panier des Sens is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon and cardamom; middle notes are mandarin orange, pink pepper and petitgrain; base notes are artemisia, cedar and musk.

NEW: Panier Des Sens - Lavender!

Lavender by Panier des Sens is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. Top note is lavender; middle notes are lavender and palisander rosewood; base notes are cedar, tonka bean and white musk.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast