Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: Zara - Deep Blue Sea!

Deep Blue Sea by Zara is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Deep Blue Sea was launched in 2019. Top note is bergamot; middle note is sea notes; base note is cedar.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Zara - Blue Hole!

Blue Hole by Zara is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Blue Hole was launched in 2019. Top note is lemon; middle note is jasmine; base note is patchouli.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Zara - Mundaka!

Mundaka by Zara is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Mundaka was launched in 2019. Top note is bergamot; middle note is sea notes; base note is vetiver.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Toyour Al Jannah!

Toyour Al Jannah by Sarahs Creations is a leather fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Sultan Al Arab!

Sultan Al Arab by Sarahs Creations is a woody fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Sama Al Khaleej!

Sams Al Khaleej by Sarahs Creations is a spicy fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Safa Al Rooh!

Safa Al Rooh by Sarahs Creations is an aquatic fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Noor Al Sabah!

Noor Al Sabah by Sarahs Creations is a green fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Mushtaq!

Mushtaq by Sarahs Creations is a leather fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Hams Al Habib!

Hams Al Habib by Sarahs Creations is a woody fragrance for men.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Jalsa Sala!

Jalsa Safa by Sarahs Creations is an aromatic fragrance for men.

NEW: Lolita Lempicka - Green Lover!

From NST:

Lolita Lempicka has launched Green Lover, a new fragrance for men.

The fresh citrus was developed by perfumer Ma´a Lernout and features mandarin, timut peppercorn, green fizz cocktail accord (gin, juniper berry, peppermint), vanilla and musk.
    Lolita Lempicka Green Lover is available now at Nocibe in France, in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

NEW: Loewe - 7 Plata!

From NST:

Spanish house Loewe has launched 7 Plata, a new fragrance for men. 7 Plata is a flanker to 2010's 7 de Loewe.

LOEWE 7 Plata is a new fragrance inspired by the 7 values that characterize the LOEWE 7 man: a man of contrasts that seeks to learn and apprehend every day. A rational person, who nevertheless does not lose sight of his instinct and lets himself go. Eager to live new experiences, close and down to earth, cultured and conceptual.
    A composition of 7 olfactory notes, among which the mandarin and the Moroccan Nanah Mint stand out in the top notes, the Red Pepper Berry and the Indian Ginger in the heart notes and the Somali Incense, common note to the rest of the fragrances of the LOEWE 7 family, among the exit notes of the fragrance, that contrasts with the warm background of the dry amber and the musk
    Loewe 7 Plata is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

NEW: Penhaligon's - Terrible Teddy!

Terrible Teddy by Penhaligon's is a Leather fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Terrible Teddy was launched in 2019. Top note is incense; middle note is leather; base note is ambroxan.

NEW: Mandarina Duck - Let's Travel To Miami Man!

Let's Travel To Miami for Man is a new perfume by Mandarina Duck for men and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Violet leaf
    Heart Notes
    Bitter orange, Nutmeg, Provenšal lavender
    Base Notes
    Leather, Amberwood

NEW: Carolina Herrera - Bad Boy!

Bad Boy by Carolina Herrera is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Bad Boy was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, black pepper and white pepper; middle notes are cedar and sage; base notes are tonka bean, amberwood and cacao.

NEW: Yvan Serras - Black!

Black by Yvan Serras is a Leather fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, clary sage and pineapple; middle notes are jasmine, tonka bean, orchid and lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar, vanille and leather.

NEW: Azzaro - Azzaro Chrome Aqua!

A part of the Chrome lineage, this new aromatically fresh fragrance is enriched with surging green notes. The combination of Grapefruit, Basil, and Vetiver depicts a new and invigorating olfactory interpretation.

It is available as a 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Azzaro Chrome Aqua was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Christophe Herault.

NEW: Natura - Quimica De Humor!

QuÝmica de Humor by Natura is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. QuÝmica de Humor was launched in 2019. QuÝmica de Humor was created by Ver˘nica Kato and Jean-Christophe Herault. Top notes are pomegranate, grapefruit, basil, ginger, cardamom, priprioca, pepper and pink pepper; middle notes are coriander, cedar, lavender and violet; base notes are amber, cedar, copaiba balm, labdanum and patchouli.

NEW: A.P. Durand - What Else Men!

What Else Men by A.P. Durand Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, mandarin orange, orange, apple and ginger; middle notes are geranium, vetiver, sandalwood, mint and rosemary; base notes are moss, musk and amber.

NEW: A.P. Durand - Rupture!

Rupture by A.P. Durand Parfums is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, grapefruit and green notes; middle notes are nutmeg, sandalwood, cloves and black pepper; base notes are musk, amber and leather.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    NEW: Carolina Herrera - Bad Boy!

Bad Boy by Carolina Herrera is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Bad Boy was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, black pepper and white pepper; middle notes are cedar and sage; base notes are tonka bean, amberwood and cacao.
    Jeez, that bottle is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by tracerbullet View Post
    Jeez, that bottle is awful.
    Yup it's pretty awful.

NEW: Adopt' by Reserve Naturelle - L'Eau Virile!

"Tremble for L'eau Virile, a scent of vibrant freshness of tangy bergamot and captivating cardamom. The aromatic heart of Laurel and infused Verveine reveals a fragrance full of manhood. The wake rushes on musky and woody notes reminiscent of a muscular session." - a note from the brand.

The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Monlun.

NEW: Adopt' by Reserve Naturelle - Gentleman Lover!

"Gentleman Lover is an ideal fragrance for today's gentleman! The perfume evolves towards a powdery note of iris which warms in bottom with notes woody, amber and bean tonka. Succumb to this captivating, sensual and terribly addictive fragrance!" - a note from the brand.

The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Monlun.

NEW: 10th Avenue Karl Antony - Top Model!

Top Model by 10th Avenue Karl Antony is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, mint, cumin and orange; middle notes are lavender, sage, cinnamon, orange blossom, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, cedar, tonka bean, vanilla and civet.

NEW: 10th Avenue Karl Antony - Toross!

Toross by 10th Avenue Karl Antony is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are cedar and rhubarb; base notes are spicy notes, amber and musk.

NEW: 10th Avenue Karl Antony - Terrano!

Terrano by 10th Avenue Karl Antony is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are rhubarb, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are pear, elemi and geranium; base notes are vetiver, patchouli and cedar.

NEW: 10th Avenue Karl Antony - Sport Extreme!

Sport Extreme by 10th Avenue Karl Antony is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, cardamom, galbanum and rosemary; middle notes are apple, grapefruit, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine and mint; base notes are sandalwood, watery notes, white musk and moss.

NEW: 10th Avenue Karl Antony - Piano Bar!

Piano Bar by 10th Avenue Karl Antony is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lavender and mint; middle notes are chocolate and caramel; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, patchouli and musk.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast