Code of Conduct
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1449
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: Cindy C - Ti Amo For Men!

Ti Amo For Men by Cindy C. is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are woody notes and pink pepper; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and tonka bean.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Cindy C - Toross For Men!

Toross by Cindy C. is a fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, lime, orange and water notes; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine, patchouli and labdanum; base notes are cedar, tonka bean, amber, leather, vanilla and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Cindy C - Toross Black!

Toross Black by Cindy C. is a Oriental fragrance for men. Top notes are caramel and star anise; middle notes are patchouli, white woods and rose; base notes are leather, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Cindy C - Watergate!

Watergate by Cindy C. is a fragrance for men. The fragrance features spicy notes, lavender, amber, citruses and exotic woods.

NEW: Cindy C - Waterworld!

Waterworld by Cindy C. is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, orange and grapefruit; middle notes are sea notes, cardamom, green notes, woody notes, jasmine and orange blossom; base notes are water notes, teak wood, tonka bean, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Cindy C - Waterworld Red!

Waterworld Red by Cindy C. is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange and lemon; middle notes are cardamom, coffee and ambrette (musk mallow); base notes are guaiac wood, cedar, sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, musk and amber.

NEW: David Liss - Santal Orange!

Santal Orange by David LISS Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features sandalwood and orange.

NEW: David Liss - Oriental Epice!

Oriental Epice by David LISS Parfums is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features oriental notes and spicy notes.

NEW: David Liss - Jour De L'Homme!

Jour De l'Homme by David LISS Parfums is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features oriental notes and spicy notes.

NEW: David Liss - H Pour Homme!

H pour Homme by David LISS Parfums is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features coriander and mandarin orange.

NEW: David Liss - Esthete Homme!

EsthŔte Homme by David LISS Parfums is a fragrance for men.

NEW: David Liss - Eau De Liss Pour Homme!

Eau de LISS Pour Homme by David LISS Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features grapefruit and cedar.

NEW: David Liss - Cedre Pamplemousse!

CÚdre Pamplemousse by David LISS Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features cedar and grapefruit.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Classic Intense!

Classic Intense by Manzana Paris is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are citruses and peony; middle notes are rose, amber, woody notes and pink tulip; base notes are star anise, amber and floral notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Inconnu Mysterieux!

Inconnu Mysterieux by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are bergamot, heliotrope and cumin; middle notes are jasmine, bitter almond and lavender; base notes are amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

NEW: Manzana Paris - L'Or Noir!

L'Or Noir by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are bergamot and lavender; middle notes are ambergris, cacao, ambrette (musk mallow) and iris; base notes are cedar, patchouli, vetiver and leather.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Lecons De Courage!

Lecons de Courage by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are citruses and fruity notes; middle notes are woody notes and amber; base notes are spicy notes and woody notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Premiere Lecon!

Premiere Lecon by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are floral notes, red berries and rose; middle notes are passionfruit, rose, cucumber and sweet notes; base notes are amber, musk and sweet notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Premiere Rencontre!

Premiere Rencontre by Manzana Paris is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot, pineapple and lemon; middle notes are lavender, cardamom, clary sage and rose; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, amberwood and sandalwood.

NEW: Merveille De France - Ultimate Pour Homme!

The Ultimate pour homme is surely a unique masculine, simple and sharp fragrance. It opens up with a Green nuance of Mint, Lavender, Coriander and Rosemary that pierces into the heart with Geranium, Neroli, Jasmine and Sandalwood on to the solid base of Cedarwood, Musk Amber and Tobacco.

NEW: Merveille De France - Aura Pour Homme!

Aura Pour Homme is a sporty fragrance that represents Power, Dynamism and Energy. It opens with fresh grapefruit and marine accord that leads to the heart of aromatic bay leaf and jasmine on the strong sensual base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris.

NEW: Luigi Borelli - Silk!

Silk is a new perfume by Luigi Borrelli for men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Mandarin, Lemon
    Heart Notes
    Tonka bean, Clary sage, Vetiver
    Base Notes
    Amber, Musk, Cedar, Moss

NEW: Palquis - Cassius Extreme!

Extreme virility, whatever the limits, nothing is done by half for this creation with its earthy notes on a musky vanilla base note.

Cassius Extreme was launched in 2018.

NEW: Palquis - Cassius Oud!

A classy, sombre and powerful signature. The strength of the oriental woody amber notes reveals a man with a virile, intelligent beauty. As for the coppery fragrance it evokes his animosity.

Cassius Oud was launched in 2018.

NEW: Palquis - Cassius Silver!

A union of oriental and woody notes with jasmine at the heart, Cassius Silver is an invitation to travel, to abandon dictates. Back to basics and to the truth.

Cassius Silver was launched in 2018.

NEW: Sfondo Perfume - Private Men!

Privite Men by Sfondo Perfume is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Privite Men was launched in 2018. Top notes are lemon and green leaves; middle notes are apple and watery notes; base notes are cedar and woody notes.

NEW: Rivages Parfums - Le Diamant De Rivages!

Le Diamant De Rivages by Rivages Parfums is a leather fragrance for men.

NEW: A. P. Durand Parfums - What Else Men!

What Else Men by A.P. Durand Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, mandarin orange, orange, apple and ginger; middle notes are geranium, vetiver, sandalwood, mint and rosemary; base notes are moss, musk and amber.

NEW: A. P. Durand Parfums - Rupture!

Rupture by A.P. Durand Parfums is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, grapefruit and green notes; middle notes are nutmeg, sandalwood, cloves and black pepper; base notes are musk, amber and leather.

NEW: Roberto Cavalli - Uomo Deep Desire!

Roberto Cavalli Uomo Deep Desire is a new and limited perfume by Roberto Cavalli for men and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Coty.

Limited Edition

Perfumers

Christophe Raynaud, Firmenich

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Mandarin, Pepper
    Heart Notes
    Saffron, Cinnamon, Tuberose
    Base Notes
    Cedarwood, Cashmeran

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast