Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2019

NEW: David Liss - Esthete Homme!

Esthčte Homme by David LISS Parfums is a woody fragrance for men.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: David Liss - H Pour Homme!

H pour Homme by David LISS Parfums is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features coriander and mandarin orange.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: David Liss - Jour De L'Homme!

Jour De l'Homme by David LISS Parfums is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features oriental notes and spicy notes.

NEW: David Liss - Oriental Epice!

Oriental Epice by David LISS Parfums is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features oriental notes and spicy notes.

NEW: David Liss - Santal Orange!

Santal Orange by David LISS Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features sandalwood and orange.

NEW: Evaflor - Tendre Caresse Pour Homme!

Tendre Caresse pour Homme by Evaflor is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are orange, lemon and bergamot; middle note is lavender; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and tobacco.

NEW: Evaflor - Ness Optimum For Men!

Ness Optimum pour Homme by Evaflor is a woody fragrance for men.

NEW: Evaflor - Je T'Aime Pour Lui!

Je t'aime pour Lui by Evaflor is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, cardamom and coriander; middle notes are cedar and jasmine; base note is amber.

NEW: Evaflor - Hot Sens!

Hot Sens by Evaflor is a Citrus fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange and orange; middle note is bergamot; base notes are iris, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Frisson Dandy!

Frisson Dandy by Evaflor is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit and petitgrain; middle notes are pink pepper, pepper, geranium and patchouli; base notes are vetiver, cedar and benzoin.

NEW: Evaflor - Colt Limited!

Colt Limited by Evaflor is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features orange, lemon, bergamot, lavender, sage, coriander, cardamom, pepper, sandalwood, tobacco, cedar and amber.

NEW: Evaflor - Brilliant!

Brillant by Evaflor is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are clary sage, lavender, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are geranium, leather and labdanum; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Bentley - Bentley For Men Black Edition!

Bentley For Men Black Edition by Bentley is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Bentley For Men Black Edition was launched in 2019. Top notes are pink pepper, tangerine, violet and nutmeg; middle notes are papyrus, patchouli, jasmine, earthy notes and sweet notes; base notes are atlas cedar, incense, moss, tonka bean and tobacco.

NEW: FA'RA - Legend!

"Our ultimate range of exclusive scents for the Men that prefer to keep it simple but yet modest and yet more stylish. The signature range of FARA , is your must to have, when its about you and your style statement."- a note from the brand.

NEW: FA'RA - Star Walker!

"Walk the talk with Fara's Star Walker Premium perfume range. Because we know there is a star in you that deserves to shine ! " - a note from the brand.

NEW: Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male Supreme Edition!

Le Male Supreme Edition by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Le Male Supreme Edition was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are artemisia, lavender, mint, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are caraway, orange blossom and cinnamon; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, vanilla and cedar.

NEW: Corine De Farme - Eros Cool!

This is a scent of freedom and freshness. It is ideal for sportsman, dynamic and modern men. The beginning of the composition is fresh with citruses, grapefruit and bergamot, spiced with coriander. The heart is composed of nutmeg, cardamom, cypress and eucalyptus. The base captures woody notes such as cedar and vetiver, together with musk and black tea.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

NEW: Corine De Farme - Eros Fever!

A fragrance of power and sensuality for seductive men. It opens with lavender, bergamot and anis. The heat is composed of cinnamon, thyme and coriander, while the base consists of vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean.

NEW: Corine De Farme - Eros Hot!

For an irresistible and confident men who enjoys showing off. Top notes: lemon, bergamot, mandarin and cardamom. Heart: jasmine, violet, rose, cardamom and rosemary. Base: rosewood, musk, sandalwood and vanilla.

NEW: Corine De Farme - L'Homme!

L’Homme is a fresh woody – spicy scent that comes from the world of luxuries. It opens with citruses, mandarin, grapefruit, cedar, lavender and rosemary. The heart is composed of lily-of-the-valley, ozone, jasmine, geranium, sage and nutmeg, while the base consists of cedar, patchouli, amber and musk.

NEW: Corine De Farme - Longboard Seaside!

This aromatic summer tonic of sparkling notes opens with citruses and orange. Apple, water flower and amber are at the heart, while oakmoss, sandalwood and cedar form the base.

NEW: Corine De Farme - Longboard Sunset!

Fresh and woody fragrance with aquatic notes. It opens with mandarin, melon and apple, followed by geranium, violet, pepper and aquatic notes. The base is composed of cedar, musk, vetiver and oakmoss.

NEW: Corine De Farme - Tabac Spirit!

Tabac Spirit EDT has the fragrant strength of toilette water and the softness and care of an after shave balm. It contains glycerins and D-panthenol which moisturize your skin.
    Top notes: bergamot, sage and geranium. Heart: patchouli and tobacco. Base: amber and musk.
    It is available as 200 ml EDT.

NEW: Parfums et Senteurs du Pays Basque - Aviron Bayonnais Rugby Parfum Corporel!

Aviron Bayonnais Rugby Parfum Corporel by Parfums et Senteurs du Pays Basque is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Louis. The fragrance features hay, nettle, mint, pepper and eucalyptus.

NEW: Paul Donnant - Paul Donnant For Him!

Paul Donnant for Him by Paul Donnant is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, grapefruit and mandarin orange; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, rose, nutmeg, cardamom and coriander; base notes are cedar, patchouli, vetiver, leather, amber, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Louis Vuitton - Les Sables Roses!

From NST:

Louis Vuitton has launched Les Sables Roses, a new oriental fragrance.

A timeless fragrance trail of rose and oud wood to taste the infinite desert.
    The desert possesses a singular magic that captivates travelers. At dawn, the sun’s first rays blend the dunes and the sky, night and day, and the earth and clouds into a majestic pink.
    Fascinated by the harmony that springs from contrasts, the Master Perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud has composed a hot and cold perfume playing with two exceptional qualities of rose and oud. Its simple, limpid script underscores the natural beauty and richness of two of perfumery’s most legendary ingredients.
    The freshness of rose and the woody depths of oud exalt one another, borne aloft by a warm swirl of ambergris.
    Additional notes include black pepper and saffron.
    Louis Vuitton Les Sables Roses is available in 100 and 200 ml Eau de Parfum, or in a travel set with four x 7.5 ml.

NEW: Olfacto - Akwa Negra!

Akwa Negra by Olfacto is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Akwa Negra was launched in 2019. Top notes are cinnamon, lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are iris, magnolia and rose; base notes are carrot, cypriol oil or nagarmotha and vetiver.

NEW: Olfacto - Blaspheme!

Blaspheme by Olfacto is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Blaspheme was launched in 2019.

NEW: Olfacto - Bois Sacres!

"Woods where initiation rites are performed and secrets revealed, where bonds sometimes stronger than blood ties are forged between young boys who have become men." - a note from the brand.

Bois Sacrés was launched in 2019.

NEW: Olfacto - Eau Fetiche!

Eau Fétiche by Olfacto is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Eau Fétiche was launched in 2019. Top notes are birch, lemon and grapefruit; middle notes are patchouli, leather and black pepper; base notes are amber, oakmoss and musk.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast