Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Lightbulb Heeley's Fathers Day FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING with purchase of 23 euros or more. Video

Heeley's link
    https://www.jamesheeley.com/en/9-samples

unnamed.jpg

Video review by Rog of You Tube
    covering
    Sel Marin

This is a great way to sample Heeley .
    Most samples sell for 3 euros .
    They do range up to 5 .
    They are 2.5 mls with excellent sprayers and will cone in a nice little box.
    Most botiques will charge you $4 for a .7 dabber.
    I own Sel Marin and Eau Sacree .
    I will be ordering more of these samples .

samples.jpg
    Some of the fragrances need a little refresh, and at this price , why not spritz till the summers end.

Default Re: Heeley's Fathers Day FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING with purchase of 23 euros or more. Video

Thanks for the info. This'll be a great opportunity for me to try Sel Marin and Note de Yuzu.
    So they do not have problem with a customer ordering multiple of the same samples?
    A lot of US companies do not allow that.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Heeley's Fathers Day FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING with purchase of 23 euros or more. Video

Quote Originally Posted by Dijiridu View Post
    Thanks for the info. This'll be a great opportunity for me to try Sel Marin and Note de Yuzu.
    So they do not have problem with a customer ordering multiple of the same samples?
    If they do, I'm sure they'll let you know.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Alright. Thanks, Hednic. I'll just try placing an order and see what happens.

Dependent Feedback 21 (100%) deltasun's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up. I only own Note de Yuzu, which is amazing, and will be entering my summer rotation shortly. I want Cardinal for sure, and my Sel Marin sample from Luckyscent didn't smell right so might try that again. I liked Cocobello quite a bit, but might be too femme in the end.

Thanks for the heads up, JBS1. I just ordered a bottle of Menthe Fraiche and a few samples I haven't tried before.
    Current top 10:

1. L'Artisan Dzing!
    2. Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate
    3. Guerlain Bois d'Armenie
    4. L'Artisan Al Oudh
    5. Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory
    6. Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond
    7. Andy Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
    8. Guerlain Derby
    9. Geo F Trumper Eucris
    10. Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe
    Currently wearing: Santal Royal by Guerlain

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijiridu View Post
    I've ordered three Menthe Fraichie at on one order once.
    I had no problems

You're right Hednic. They will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing the Dragon View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, JBS1. I just ordered a bottle of Menthe Fraiche and a few samples I haven't tried before.
    I like the way it sits on my skin.
    Very pleasant experience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I only own Note de Yuzu, which is amazing, and will be entering my summer rotation shortly. I want Cardinal for sure, and my Sel Marin sample from Luckyscent didn't smell right so might try that again. I liked Cocobello quite a bit, but might be too femme in the end.
    I like Sel Marin.
    I also like Costa Mediterranea and also South Bay.
    I own all three.
    I didn't care for Profumum Roma's Acqua di Sale .
    It's not the myrtle , it's the marine algae I believe.
    Last edited by JBS1; 14th June 2019 at 04:32 AM. Reason: cnatspeeel

New Member Feedback 0

I received my sample order today and I am shocked! 2 of 8 sample vials are broken, and they just put them in an envelope without ANY protection!
    86176C97-B0AA-4B2C-A34D-A89CB13DDBA7.jpg
    I am very disappointed. Did you ever have this kind of problem? Can I ask them for refund or resending?

Quote Originally Posted by gdarius View Post
    I received my sample order today and I am shocked! 2 of 8 sample vials are broken, and they just put them in an envelope without ANY protection!
    86176C97-B0AA-4B2C-A34D-A89CB13DDBA7.jpg
    I am very disappointed. Did you ever have this kind of problem? Can I ask them for refund or resending?
    LOL. Mine came with 1 shattered. Contact them via their website. They told me they'll resend it.
    They really should at least wrap around the sample box with a bubble wrap. Did they really expect the thin bubble mailing envelope will protect
    the samples?

New Member Feedback 0

Wow! So I'm not the only one. Glad to know they are willing to resend. Thank you, dijiridu!