Code of Conduct

Default Need advice for Orlando and NYC

I know there is a travel forum but no one reads that and the people I respect are on here (all of you).

Orlando:
    Been to that fashion mall they have a nice Saks with high end stuff.
    Epcot’s has Guerlain givenchy and ADP and Bvlari.
    Anywhere else?

NYC I’ll be in Manhattan at the Plaza for a night. I know Krigler is there. I know barrneys is across the street and bergdorf near. Might go to soho and I think oswald and Min nearby and maybe aedes. Lots of Chanel and dior boutiques everywhere.
    Other suggested spots? I am on a Montale kick so want to try. Love that they’re only $170 and not $480 like the Rojas I want.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Need advice for Orlando and NYC

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I know there is a travel forum but no one reads that and the people I respect are on here (all of you).

NYC I’ll be in Manhattan at the Plaza for a night. I know Krigler is there. I know barrneys is across the street and bergdorf near. Might go to soho and I think oswald and Min nearby and maybe aedes. Lots of Chanel and dior boutiques everywhere.
    Other suggested spots?
    Saks on 5th Avenue, Also - Kilian boutique, Parfum De Marly Boutique, Diptyque boutiques, Perfumarie all downtown.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Saks on 5th Avenue, Also - Kilian boutique, Parfum De Marly Boutique, Diptyque boutiques, Perfumarie all downtown.
    Yes thanks I’ve been there a few times. I had a guy at Dior there named Sal (not sure if he’s still there) who always took care of me. They had the private line of Prada.

Anywhere else in Orlando?

Osswald in Lower Manhattan is worth the trip. Best SAs ever, no pressure and try everything.
    Currently wearing: Portrayal Man by Amouage

Thank you I’ve tried Oswald and had a very good experience there. The SA was good I don’t remember her name. Will go back

NYC:

Creed Boutique. Always lots of fun.

Don’t miss Bergdorf Goodman.

Barneys is fun. Shop the whole store while you’re at it.

Saks is good, too.

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    NYC:

Creed Boutique. Always lots of fun.

Don’t miss Bergdorf Goodman.

Barneys is fun. Shop the whole store while you’re at it.

Saks is good, too.
    All of these are good.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    All of these are good.
    Have you been too all of these in NYC?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I myself have been to all those but Creed. I own all the creeds already so not much use going there. I can’t afford the monster flacons they likely have. I could go there out of respect to erwin and let them know how much I value their work.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I myself have been to all those but Creed. I own all the creeds already so not much use going there.
    You're right. Your time would be better spent elsewhere.

The Millenia Mall in Orlando is really nice.

I'm not sure if that's the fashion mall that you mentioned or not, but they have a ton of harder to find colognes. Armani Privé (?), Louis Vuitton, Creed, etc.