Code of Conduct
o

Default Who is currently manufacturing Azzaro Chrome Legend?

Case in point: according to Azzaro this fragrance has been discontinued since 2011. I had a bottle with packaging as it appears on it's page on here and on Fragrantica. However, recently not only in person but also on websites like Fragrancenet, a new packaging has appeared with a more turquoise colored bottle, and a metallic silver colored cylindrical cap. I had the opportunity to smell it and it smells exactly the same as it used to.

I don't think it's a case of customer service reps being misinformed about a discontinuation this time, because if you compare it to any other Azzaro offering, the performance is like night and day (in favor of this anomalous "discontinued" frag with new batch codes). So the question is, has Azzaro outsourced their production for this fragrance to another firm, or are the new mass produced bottles (I see them everywhere now) just really well done fakes?

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Who is currently manufacturing Azzaro Chrome Legend?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack103 View Post
    So the question is, has Azzaro outsourced their production for this fragrance to another firm
    This would be my guess.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.