Code of Conduct
    Dependent Feedback 10 (100%) Himalayan odyssey's Avatar

Default gucci envy for men + gucci rush

Hello All,
    Anyone willing to share a decant or bottle ( used included ) for these 2 scents which is reasonably priced and not that obnoxious EBAY prices .please PM me. I stay in India so will pay for express shipping as well.

Thanks
    Currently wearing: Supremacy Silver by Afnan

Default Re: gucci envy for men + gucci rush

I believe I have a bottle of Gucci Rush tucked away in the bottom of my wardrobe, with no more than a few squirts used, as I decided it wasn't for me. I am happy yo send to you free of charge except for postage, but no idea how to go about it. By any chance do you know anyone with either Christian Dior's 1976 origin fragrance Dior Dior or Emilio Pucci's Vivara (the original 2007 version, swirly white and green bottle, not one of the "Variations"), then please, please would you let me know? Used is fine as long as there's half a bottle left.

Dependent Feedback 10 (100%) Himalayan odyssey's Avatar

Default Re: gucci envy for men + gucci rush

Hi magpiejulia,
    Thanks for your magnanimous offer ...please tell me where are you based out from ...so depending on your location ( if in US) ..you can use USPS express shipping which is a tracked parcel delivery service and I think if I am not mistaken it will cost around $49.99/- for it from US to India where I am based.
    Secondly , can you tell me how do I send U the postage through PayPal ...I can transfer the amount if U can tell me what's your PayPal ID
    Thirdly , I unfortunately don't have any idea about the perfumes you are seeking in your mail ...sorry about it but if I do ever get any info. On these will gladly pass them on to you .
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by magpiejulia View Post
    I believe I have a bottle of Gucci Rush tucked away in the bottom of my wardrobe, with no more than a few squirts used, as I decided it wasn't for me. I am happy yo send to you free of charge except for postage, but no idea how to go about it. By any chance do you know anyone with either Christian Dior's 1976 origin fragrance Dior Dior or Emilio Pucci's Vivara (the original 2007 version, swirly white and green bottle, not one of the "Variations"), then please, please would you let me know? Used is fine as long as there's half a bottle left.
    Currently wearing: Supremacy Silver by Afnan